PDA

View Full Version : PL Update ideas For Future

Golem
10-11-2016, 05:47 PM
As we saw and see in AL even when few ppl own some Coolest Pets, items..... Sts still bringing the pets and the items back to game, it seems that makes more ppl love the game and makes the game succeed.
So as we see only few ppl left with some Rarest items in game... as we players see outside the game how some ppl doing things against TOS with them... not worth to talk here cus my points isnt that... my point is that if Sts brings all old l71 elites, l71 3 x elite weapons guests, founder helm and a lot more COOL things which made ppl to love the game but unfortanly sts took those things back from us which made us happy. So easies update which sts can do and gonna bring PL alive again and i blieve it will succeed PL once again alot is bring all those awesome things back. I dont blieve ppl care much about leveling (new cap).
Ik maybe some atm active ppl may be against this ide cus they propaply the ppl who own thise things and who still playing this game cus they are cool items. So there is the point am telling. No one will leave if they also had those awesome things.

Love ya and love PL still.

Befs
10-11-2016, 07:27 PM
This is a terrible idea. Lol.

Bring back founders helms? Nty. I don't even have the founder's helm but the players that have them have earned them (lawfully or unlawfully). I also wouldn't want the money and time I spent on getting my shield of grat and angel set to be worthless.

Golem
10-11-2016, 11:58 PM
This is a terrible idea. Lol.

Bring back founders helms? Nty. I don't even have the founder's helm but the players that have them have earned them (lawfully or unlawfully). I also wouldn't want the money and time I spent on getting my shield of grat and angel set to be worthless.

Like i said for example u. There is a few players left in game who will be against idea. But you are just few. It dosnt matter i guess. Been in AL many ppl against this idea but if succeed the game so i think dosnt matter if few ppl with those items matter if they have it and are selfish if all get them

Aoeqt
10-12-2016, 12:11 AM
There's nothing wrong with stating your opinions on what you think they should do, but you just have to come to realization that this will never happen. There is a reason founder's helm are called so, and 71 elites are amongst some of the most valuable items in the game. It would be asking a lot to bring them back which would make their value greatly decrease. Those items are what some old players hold onto even if they don't play anymore to show that they were able to get them; they have more than just gold value to them.

Reverse
10-12-2016, 12:33 AM
Hello guys. What happened with STS support email? They didn't answer me thought i'm in a big struggle.

Reverse
10-12-2016, 12:37 AM
As we saw and see in AL even when few ppl own some Coolest Pets, items..... Sts still bringing the pets and the items back to game, it seems that makes more ppl love the game and makes the game succeed.
So as we see only few ppl left with some Rarest items in game... as we players see outside the game how some ppl doing things against TOS with them... not worth to talk here cus my points isnt that... my point is that if Sts brings all old l71 elites, l71 3 x elite weapons guests, founder helm and a lot more COOL things which made ppl to love the game but unfortanly sts took those things back from us which made us happy. So easies update which sts can do and gonna bring PL alive again and i blieve it will succeed PL once again alot is bring all those awesome things back. I dont blieve ppl care much about leveling (new cap).
Ik maybe some atm active ppl may be against this ide cus they propaply the ppl who own thise things and who still playing this game cus they are cool items. So there is the point am telling. No one will leave if they also had those awesome things.

Love ya and love PL still.

Would be nicer if it was a developer idea, would be nicer if you guys just stop doing this, would be nicer if you didn't post this, would be great if it just was a surprise, please stop.

Golem
10-13-2016, 02:33 PM
Would be nicer if it was a developer idea, would be nicer if you guys just stop doing this, would be nicer if you didn't post this, would be great if it just was a surprise, please stop.

Why you dont use your main Forum account? Instead u made new one for this kind comments -.- sigh man

Golem
10-13-2016, 02:35 PM
If they ever again Update PL. This is the only way to make it succeed again :) and i blieve it works.

Reverse
10-13-2016, 06:42 PM
Why you dont use your main Forum account? Instead u made new one for this kind comments -.- sigh man

I don't have another account. This is my main. And that wont justify that you used another account to insult me, cough, sight, smh.

Spullllll
10-15-2016, 02:31 PM
This would most likely be a bad idea considering it would lower prices to all l71 elites and adding old vanities back would just make people who have actually played this game for a long time seem like they havent in a way

Runescape
10-15-2016, 05:52 PM
Really bad idea, i have the first year halloween pumpkin head and want to be the only one with it ingame

Spullllll
10-15-2016, 06:03 PM
Really bad idea, i have the first year halloween pumpkin head and want to be the only one with it ingame

Yeah its good for people who actually played to have old items. Newgens dont deserve EWT and items like that and even vanities becAuse they have not played

tasakli
10-15-2016, 07:31 PM
STS should get a new developer team who want to update PL in name of STS. You just can't leave a game running without making any updates or whatver. Just close the game or update it (imo).

Percense
10-20-2016, 06:16 AM
Mehh then the items are not rare anymore

CrimsonTider
10-22-2016, 02:10 PM
Like i said for example u. There is a few players left in game who will be against idea. But you are just few. It dosnt matter i guess. Been in AL many ppl against this idea but if succeed the game so i think dosnt matter if few ppl with those items matter if they have it and are selfish if all get them

May be only a few in the game against it, but there is a hoarde who no longer play who greatly outnumber you. Specific items are rare/unique, and those of us who earned those items, whether we still play or not, do not want to see those items released and lose their uniqueness in the event STG begins to show major interest in PL again and we all decide to return.

This topic has been discussed at nauseum for years and the result will stay the same. Enjoy your newer items and leave the discontinued items like they are.

Magic Sword
10-23-2016, 10:07 AM
Yeah if you really want them you just have to buy or have an old acc hacked, sts doesn't seem to mind this at all