PDA

View Full Version : Socerer's dusk bringer weapon 61

will0
10-11-2016, 10:48 PM
It seems like the weapon seems inferior in terms of processing

gun - explode doing "minor" damage
staff - 20% armor debuff

Compare to the other two class weapon mage dusk weapon seems to suck quite a bit ?

Plqgue
10-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Agreed stats are good but the "procs* such especially compared to the other two classes weapons

Jazzi
10-11-2016, 11:53 PM

gun > explode doing "minor" damage
staff > 20% armor debuff

Compare to the other two class weapon mage dusk weapon seems to suck quite a bit ?

The 20% armour debuff is actually really great

Plqgue
10-11-2016, 11:55 PM
The 20% armour debuff is actually really great

I use it and can barely tell anything is debuffed

Jazzi
10-12-2016, 12:08 AM
I use it and can barely tell anything is debuffed

Interesting. Maybe it is not working as intended. Maybe try a mob/boss, which is known for its high armour (e.g t2)

will0
10-12-2016, 12:42 AM
great ? i beg to differ .. immortal staff does better AA ... Complaining ? I am just making a point .. make some video to proof !

Spell
10-12-2016, 12:56 AM

gun - explode doing "minor" damage
staff - 20% armor debuff

I agree 100% mages weps are trash compared to the other class weps.rogues with 4.5k armor nd 2k dmg nd we mages r expected to be close enough to hit em with a staff? Lol no.nd the gun....smh a small explosion is silly.why not add something helpful like stacking armor like the other two classes ....heck id even be happy with sum kind of support proc as i love being support for my team.

Plqgue
10-12-2016, 12:59 AM
I agree 100% mages weps are trash compared to the other class weps.rogues with 4.5k armor nd 2k dmg nd we mages r expected to be close enough to hit em with a staff? Lol no.nd the gun....smh a small explosion is silly.why not add something helpful like stacking armor like the other two classes ....heck id even be happy with sum kind of support proc as i love being support for my team.

This
In this new map I'm using mainly crowd control a support proc would have been so much more better than either of the useless ones they implemented

Perceval
10-12-2016, 02:10 AM
'Minor damage' pretty much says it all, plus its an AoE. Mages don't need to be doing so much damage. That's a rogues job.

Stop making unnecessary complaint's and enjoy the game.

It goes: gun - bow || staff - dagger || gun - sword || staff - sword + shield.
Therefore look at it this way: the gun auto procs minor damage to multiple enemies, the bow auto procs 2 arrows for 2 enemies instead of 1 (only 1 hits each enemy). The staff procs a 20% armor debuff on enemies, the daggers proc a 5% stacking armor buff for literally about 2.5 seconds. The sword procs a 30% damage buff while also casting a 30% armor debuff on the user. The sword and shield has the same proc as the daggers.

I don't see the problem being brought up here. You're just asking for too much.

Fsuryo
10-12-2016, 06:47 AM
'Minor damage' pretty much says it all, plus its an AoE. Mages don't need to be doing so much damage. That's a rogues job.

Therefore look at it this way: the gun auto procs minor damage to multiple enemies, the bow auto procs 2 arrows for 2 enemies instead of 1 (only 1 hits each enemy). The staff procs a 20% armor debuff on enemies, the daggers proc a 5% stacking armor buff for literally about 2.5 seconds. The sword procs a 30% damage buff while also casting a 30% armor debuff on the user. The sword and shield has the same proc as the daggers.

Keyword: too much

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Plqgue
10-12-2016, 10:32 AM

It's asking too much for a proc that actually works???
I seem to remember you asking for a hell of a lot more when you wanted rogues buffed and all we're asking for is a proc.

Perceval
10-12-2016, 12:13 PM
It's asking too much for a proc that actually works???
I seem to remember you asking for a hell of a lot more when you wanted rogues buffed and all we're asking for is a proc.
Does it do 0 damage? I'm curious. If not then the damage is the minor damage that is stated on the description. If you don't feel your damage is enough...make a rogue. Damage dealing is their job.

Plqgue
10-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Does it do 0 damage? I'm curious. If not then the damage is the minor damage that is stated on the description. If you don't feel your damage is enough...make a rogue. Damage dealing is their job.

I honestly don't see any damage happening just à pretty visual... and TBH why are you even on this thread ? Have you tested either weapon to even form an opinion?

Breakingbadxx
10-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Rogues are the damage dealers...sorry.

Perceval
10-12-2016, 12:30 PM
I honestly don't see any damage happening just à pretty visual... and TBH why are you even on this thread ? Have you tested either weapon to even form an opinion?
Why were you so against a rogue buff? Why were you on every rogue buff thread trying to shut them down? Did you ever play the rogue class in pvp at 56 to even form an opinion?

The hypocrisy is real.

Plqgue
10-12-2016, 12:45 PM
The gun process deals almost no damage
The staff armor debuff doesn't really make you hit harder.

Both statements are true no matter what a couple of rogues trying to derail a thread say.
Anyways I'm done arguing y'all can make mages and test the weapons for yourselves or you could just start drama because mages were against your buff (which is obvious)

Fsuryo
10-12-2016, 12:48 PM
Why ppl talking about PvP?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Perceval
10-12-2016, 12:48 PM
The gun process deals almost no damage
The staff armor debuff doesn't really make you hit harder.

Both statements are true no matter what a couple of rogues trying to derail a thread say.
Anyways I'm done arguing y'all can make mages and test the weapons for yourselves or you could just start drama because mages were against your buff (which is obvious)
'MINOR'

adjective
lesser in importance, seriousness, or significance.
"she requested a number of minor alterations"
synonyms: slight, small;.

It seems to be working fine.

blazerdd
10-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Not getting involved, but I do support the idea of a support proc.
Maybe something like Consecrate? Never really tested that one, so it isn't a major suggestion.

Still don't see where y'all were asking for damage buffs...

Plqgue
10-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Not getting involved, but I do support the idea of a support proc.
Maybe something like Consecrate? Never really tested that one, so it isn't a major suggestion.

Still don't see where y'all were asking for damage buffs...

Nobody asked for a damage buff lol it's just their way to get the thread locked because we didn't support their buff ideas last season. Oh well \^.^/

Anyona
10-12-2016, 01:01 PM
For all those wondering, the gun does around 200-300 damage to surrounding mobs. The mobs have insane amounts of health, however it is only legendary so there's no point in loosing any sleep over it as the true question is will the mythic weapons have good procs once balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plqgue
10-12-2016, 01:09 PM
For all those wondering, the gun does around 200-300 damage to surrounding mobs. The mobs have insane amounts of health, however it is only legendary so there's no point in loosing any sleep over it as the true question is will the mythic weapons have good procs once balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to test the mythic staff it's so pretty lol I hope it's process is on point for these tougher maps as well