PDA

View Full Version : clickbait

Bazinga!
10-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Why would PL and AL have server 'bounces' at the exact same time? I don't think the PL servers need any maintenance. Something is fishy o.o, especially considering the recent forum activity.

But in case you (JustG) did in fact mix up the AL forums with the PL forums, I just have one question... How did you mistake the sad PL forums for the lively AL forums?

And also why doesn't STS sell the game? From a business point of view, if you managed to sell the game, wouldn't it be more feasible than just keeping it as a trophy?

Ignitedmage
10-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Why would PL and AL have server 'bounces' at the exact same time? I don't think the PL servers need any maintenance. Something is fishy o.o, especially considering the recent forum activity.

But in case you (JustG) did in fact mix up the AL forums with the PL forums, I just have one question... How did you mistake the sad PL forums for the lively AL forums?

And also why doesn't STS sell the game? From a business point of view, if you managed to sell the game, wouldn't it be more feasible than just keeping it as a trophy?

Well justg must have something else going in his mind (specially the work of halloween even for AL) and he might be checking the forums when he misunderstood. I have no questions upon him as i make mistakes, you make mistakes, and as he is a human, he can also make a mistake. I guess this point must stop these questions.

First of all people called alot for selling the game and for some reason STS donot want to do that, the reason might be that justg has invested so many years on a game and it is his favorite game so he rather wanna keep it, like if you like a toy or something alot from your childhood, when you grow up you don't play with it but you still love it, it will be alot harder to even give that toy to a loved one.

Spullllll
10-15-2016, 06:08 PM
Probably just a coincidence lol

Kingzila
10-18-2016, 05:30 AM
Well justg must have something else going in his mind (specially the work of halloween even for AL) and he might be checking the forums when he misunderstood. I have no questions upon him as i make mistakes, you make mistakes, and as he is a human, he can also make a mistake. I guess this point must stop these questions.

First of all people called alot for selling the game and for some reason STS donot want to do that, the reason might be that justg has invested so many years on a game and it is his favorite game so he rather wanna keep it, like if you like a toy or something alot from your childhood, when you grow up you don't play with it but you still love it, it will be alot harder to even give that toy to a loved one.

Honestly I don't think it's that anymore, I believe they want to sell pocket legends but no one will buy it without there engine included & that's not something they want to part with. So pocket legends becomes a ad cow to feed al it's as money milk. Yes it takes money to run pl but that's easily payed off with the amount of money made in ads or pl would not be around if it was leaching off al like Machine zone killed all it's failing games for fire age.

Percense
10-20-2016, 06:50 AM
You won't see a lot of it tho