PDA

View Full Version : Omg gear gets better as game evolves

Skeasibir
10-12-2016, 08:18 AM
-At first id like to thank u sts for ur efforts in the new expansion which is extremely hard to pass the 1st stage ...

-Second I have a question why immo Weapons that people bought for millions to pvp [END GAMING PRO] by those Level 57 and 58 weapons that any player can afford and kill a maxed rog with 6.7k hp and 1300 damage easily ..

-Third and last --> The solution :
U guys can lock The 56 pvping Zone So Only level 56 can enter .. because im not interested to level up this new 61 ..

I wanted to add something beside this Immo Thread and it is Why dont you Turn the 36 mythic Set into vanity?!

Sent from my SM-A700H using Tapatalk

Fsuryo
10-12-2016, 08:20 AM
You should take a bath.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Skeasibir
10-12-2016, 08:22 AM
You should take a bath.

You are the forum Clown , Sir ?

Skeasibir
10-12-2016, 08:25 AM
You should take a bath.

I think You were the guy Started a useless thread Of Not going to level 61 Except u r rich ..
Go earn a life or Farm Golds dont troll people big mouth

Hail
10-12-2016, 08:27 AM
"It's not fair! I wanna kill people less geared then me, no skill needed."
^^This is what I got from this thread.

Skeasibir
10-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Not Less geared But Im maxed And i paid alot to get my gear and here sts ruin the 56 pvping zone by adding weapons Buffing damage from 1500 to 2100 Range ...
These people paid 400k 500k i paid 6m on a weapon ..

Fsuryo
10-12-2016, 08:31 AM
I think You were the guy Started a useless thread Of Not going to level 61 Except u r rich ..
Go earn a life or Farm Golds dont troll people big mouth

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/7621f089de6f8cd24f3aa0794f8bd563.jpg

Vrazicak
10-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Not Less geared But Im maxed And i paid alot to get my gear and here sts ruin the 56 pvping zone by adding weapons Buffing damage from 1500 to 2100 Range ...

Dude, it's a natural course of the game, arcane hooks 26 gets outdated, arcane maul, ker shal, l36&41 mythic, l46 mythic and arcanes, and so did the 56s arcanes since the new expansion came out, stop crying about the price we were all being taught about economy and the offer/demand term, if no one needs it, it's surely gonna go down, don't be butthurt, some people paid 120m for sns and 100m for ring, and you're crying cause you bought 6m daggers which are now cheaper, but you forgot to mention, when you paid 6m you were aware it was gonna drop and you were aware that was it's actual price back then.

PEMA
10-12-2016, 09:14 AM
turn it into a vanity :D it looks cool though.

ancestor
10-12-2016, 09:19 AM
It's true though arcane weapons supposed to be on par till 2 caps later. Look at 46 arcanes. Or even the ring. Theven bright side is that ito proc is still very useful so I suggest using it till you get myth set and upgrade it. Switch armor to legendary and watch you breeze through stage 1. Can't complain as the reason why it's week is because it's a big expansion that takes time to complete. You need to be a high their to even get the mythic armor and weapons and soo many coins. It would be nice though if they let us have up to 5000 or 10000 tokens and trade token packs. I'm not sure if the new myths are tradable or not but will be interesting to see how the game changes. I think sts did a really good job with this but people were expecting everything to come at once... but patience is a virtue. (The new map is crazy hard as you go on through it aka need more powerful weapons;))

Amazonina
10-12-2016, 11:00 AM
It's true though arcane weapons supposed to be on par till 2 caps later. Look at 46 arcanes. Or even the ring. Theven bright side is that ito proc is still very useful so I suggest using it till you get myth set and upgrade it. Switch armor to legendary and watch you breeze through stage 1. Can't complain as the reason why it's week is because it's a big expansion that takes time to complete. You need to be a high their to even get the mythic armor and weapons and soo many coins. It would be nice though if they let us have up to 5000 or 10000 tokens and trade token packs. I'm not sure if the new myths are tradable or not but will be interesting to see how the game changes. I think sts did a really good job with this but people were expecting everything to come at once... but patience is a virtue. (The new map is crazy hard as you go on through it aka need more powerful weapons;))
Very true, I was going to say the same thing. The arcane rings and arcane weapons have always been the best weapons and rings, at least for two or more expansions. They need to nerv the pinks like they did in level 41. Remember when, the devour bows were extremely over powered? Even the rings that are 61 level have false stats. i sold my full para ring for cheap, in order to buy a level 61 ring. Once i equipped the ring it had significantly lower stats, false advertising. i am extremely upset about this. I wrote to support to see if they can do something about this.

Safiras
10-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Very true, I was going to say the same thing. The arcane rings and arcane weapons have always been the best weapons and rings, at least for two or more expansions. They need to nerv the pinks like they did in level 41. Remember when, the devour bows were extremely over powered? Even the rings that are 61 level have false stats. i sold my full para ring for cheap, in order to buy a level 61 ring. Once i equipped the ring it had significantly lower stats, false advertising. i am extremely upset about this. I wrote to support to see if they can do something about this.

Long story short, this is probably a stats display inaccuracy cause by either the hidden stat buff of the arcane ring (if you're not lvl61 yet), or the loss of your para gem buff. Might want to check that out first.

HulkieBeast
10-12-2016, 11:17 AM

You was probably wearing arcane ring while trying out the other one.
Or you have your weapon proc working.

resurrected
10-12-2016, 11:18 AM
OP edit Gary [emoji14]

blazerdd
10-12-2016, 11:19 AM
The title is gold lol..

The point of the insane power curve is to get rid of the old items, btw. I'm still shocked y'all are still wanting arc rings in. That's absurd after 4 seasons.

Melthyz
10-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Well, they did give ADVANCED warning that a new expansion was going to be released. The smart move would've been to sell your gun. We've already discussed about the itemization of the game already. The most you should expect your items to last is 6 months. You're welcome!!!

Qnoy
10-12-2016, 11:23 AM
Why people seems like to keep old thingy ?arc ring,planar pendant, arc wp etc etc .. come on !! Its called gear progression, sts already explained that . Accept it and lets enjoy the new content 😊

Sent from my Lenovo A6010 using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
10-12-2016, 12:01 PM
OP title edit by justg 😁

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
10-12-2016, 12:19 PM
OP title edit by justg 😁

I didn't realize it had been edited by a dev till you pointed it out x'D
Thought it was (some weird sort of) sarcasm from the OP >.<

Schnitzel
10-12-2016, 02:10 PM
OP title edit by justg :D

What did the title originally say?

All I got from this thread was complaining and crying.
If you don't want to level beyond 56, that's fine, don't expect to drag the devs into making content to fit the needs of just you.
Lvl58 character with an immo weap, defeating a maxed lvl56 rogue, I see it as sort of an even fight. If you're always losing, you're probably not doing it right.

Same.

nightmaresmoke
10-12-2016, 02:13 PM
What did the title originally say?

All I got from this thread was complaining and crying.
If you don't want to level beyond 56, that's fine, don't expect to drag the devs into making content to fit the needs of just you.
Lvl58 character with an immo weap, defeating a maxed lvl56 rogue, I see it as sort of an even fight. If you're always losing, you're probably not doing it right.

Same.
It's about how immo weps are useless now that's why the op was so mad about it.

Hpnvx
10-12-2016, 02:38 PM
You should take a bath.

Omg hahahahaa!

Amicusdei
10-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Maybe the lesson is that you don't buy the latest and greatest for millions.
Gear is outdated at a much faster pace than ever before.
Everyone who has played for more than 5 minutes realizes the truth of item devaluation.
If you make the decision to buy, you accept that there will be some, if not catastrophic, loss.
Prices will mitigate on their own, especially if everyone adopts a temporary mindset.
Enjoy what you have, have fun while it lasts, but be prepared to move on.

Fredystern
10-12-2016, 07:00 PM

You paid 6m, i paid 20m in past and didnt complaint😛

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Babyeterne
10-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Mythic set lvl36 vanity cool idea

ING:BABYETERNE

Java
10-12-2016, 10:42 PM
OP edit Gary [emoji14]
I was dying over this edit too.

Well played, G!!

eugene9707
10-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Interesting thing....
As noted in another thread, there's a hidden message on the rune....

Nearly pointless thread but idk, maybe it's not.
I just reached acolyte and saw this when I entered....

Usually when people use runes in media they make jibberish for effect because it looks cool, but this nearly perfectly spells out - starting @ "about 9:00 o'clock" so to speak on this center disc going up, then across the bottom;

"Stand up all victims of oppression,"
For* the tyrants fear our might"

*missing f rune

I still write to myself in futhark (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Futhark) so this caught my eye.

Hopefully I can solve a bunch of other scooby doo mysteries but most likely it's just some aside and I'll go don Quixote something else.
Cheers

After looking the lines up, the line that follows is:
"don't cling so hard to your possessions"

Which perfectly describes that all the gears prior are out dated, and that we shouldn't cling onto them xD

Skeasibir
10-13-2016, 08:39 AM
I liked how funny u are guys Especially for that Shower guy !!!
Arcane weapons is the opest in Game so it should last some more Like the 46 Daggers and the 41 arcane ring that u all trash talkers use Because its the best on game ...

All what i am saying that the Immo weapons should have lasted some more BECAUSE its the best Weapons in game that mustn't be easy to obtain or to be defeated ...

And thanks for G adding that Title IDC abt it he just Attracted Other people to check my thread [emoji14]

And thanks for The people who supported me In the 36 Mythic conversion into a vanity .

Cheers , Leto - Vset

Melthyz
10-13-2016, 01:11 PM
I liked how funny u are guys Especially for that Shower guy !!!
Arcane weapons is the opest in Game so it should last some more Like the 46 Daggers and the 41 arcane ring that u all trash talkers use Because its the best on game ...

All what i am saying that the Immo weapons should have lasted some more BECAUSE its the best Weapons in game that mustn't be easy to obtain or to be defeated ...

And thanks for G adding that Title IDC abt it he just Attracted Other people to check my thread [emoji14]

And thanks for The people who supported me In the 36 Mythic conversion into a vanity .

Cheers , Leto - Vset

Bro, it's not that hard obtain an arcane item anymore, the word "arcane" means very little. Furthermore, don't expect an item to last more than 6 months especially when it comes to weapons. The ring was way OP when it was introduced and I guess they don't want another super OP item like that in game. Expect slow progressions with itemization...

Vrazicak
10-13-2016, 02:37 PM
Gary is a savage

mssweety
10-16-2016, 07:57 PM
just think about the ppl who paid 30m+ for sam.. same for sns.. take the 3 remove the 0 thats what u pay these days for them(i guess lol)
this is how it works and with every expansion things are changing if we like it or not :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Safiras
10-16-2016, 11:26 PM
Personally, I don't care. I bought the Immortal daggers knowing full well it would devalue. Anything that makes farming more lucrative, including the overshadowing of last season's Arcane weapons, is good for the game in the longer term. I was happy to set aside my Arcanes for the newer gear. Hopefully others will see the step forward for the game instead of focusing on the step backward for themselves.