PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player or am I?

Back
10-13-2016, 04:01 AM
I've decided to return to AL after a long break of 2 years. For some reason when I quit back in 2014, I decided to delete all my characters including my main, aka "Back". Yes, my IGN was "Back" and for some reason it suited me, as I kept coming back to the game. For now, I am glad to see how the game has evolved over these 2 years and for the better. No overpriced items like the ones we had, *ahemSnSahemShardahem*, regular events to keep us busy and many more.

Right now, I am levelling up a new Rogue, surprisingly, after 3 hrs of playing I found myself in Tindrin, and Level 40 from Level 1. What I'd like to know is, where to I level up after 40? Tindrin maps seems to be dead with only 1-2 players joining if I get lucky. I am using the free item sets that the gsme provides which will do for now but with around 40k to spend, I am not sure how far I can go. It would be nice if I can farm and level up at the same time but I have no idea where to do it. Any suggestions?

PS Found some cool 3 year Veteran Vanities in my stash. Thanks STG

Ceuidear
10-13-2016, 04:51 AM
Welcome Back !!!
So, right u r Lvl 40, the best place for u to lvl up tilll lvl 50 would be WT4, KT4 & KM3(Along with XP u can farm locks too).
Once u reach 56 Underhul maps would be better to lvl up until 61, along with XP u can farm jewels too so, that u dont have to worry about spending gold to buy jewels for ur gears.
Good Luck:)