PDA

View Full Version : Playing Arcane Legends on PC Using USB Controller

vawaid
10-13-2016, 07:34 AM
This works on google chrome, I just tried 3 apps for mapping controller.
1. Keysticks : Works but, too hard to configure setup.
2. Xpadder 5.3 : Doesn't support my windows 10.
3. JoyToKey : Works well, the best of three, simple and easy to use.

Maybe you have other apps, let me know.

Here's the banana :banana::banana::banana::banana:

H1m7
10-13-2016, 09:35 AM
Ds4windows with ps4 game controller it works too bro, i play with it :)

blazerdd
10-13-2016, 09:38 AM
Cool idea, but isn't there a thread already about this by Grawrie (sorry if that's incorrect)?

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-13-2016, 12:00 PM
I've always had success with JoyToKey when I needed to custom configure a controller for specific games :)

Kh ShøurAv
10-13-2016, 02:43 PM
I configured keysticks week ago.. but not very comfortable with it... guess ill try jotokey then.. thanks for the thread... I needed the info...

Sent from my V85 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
10-13-2016, 03:01 PM
I use xpadder, but doesn't seem to want to work on my windows 10 and also profiles are extremely confusing. Joytokey is the easiest to set up on the fly. Most days keyboard and mouse isn't too bad.

extrapayah
10-14-2016, 10:31 AM
i wish chrome client will support gamepad sometime in the future... the game itself support 360 degree movement, but sadly chrome client don't,

p.s. isn't playing with gamepad and keyboard mapper software considered to violate ToS? we're using external program, the keyboard mapper for it...

octavos
10-14-2016, 10:33 AM
i wish chrome client will support gamepad sometime in the future... the game itself support 360 degree movement, but sadly chrome client don't

I agree, this would make it co much easier...MOGA PLZ Devs :)..ATM I have to use a PC, chrome, and mapping the controller to keyboard to play at home.

even Nvedia shield tablet/console would be awesome...but this console can map on the screen :)..so buy this ladies and gents.