PDA

View Full Version : Tombs - I miss XP and kills there.

Cheekybruh
10-13-2016, 01:24 PM
Hello,

So I've heard tombs do not give EXP neither KILLS after level 60. I'm actually not happy with that - I play for kills even if there isn't leaderboards for that. I'm a PvE rogue that aims to have as many kills as possible without dying too much and tombs was perfect. I used 250 platinum to level up to 57 to use great gear to farm kills better and now realised you can't get kills there anymore. We always could, even when we're level max. Now we can't, without notice. I'm sorry guys but I'm really sad about that. I really don't feel the happiness neither want to play anymore, why did you do this? It's fine if it doesn't give experience but please do put kills back it's really important. It will take me ages to get kills otherwise, I have spent millions of gold and thousands of platinum and hours to perfect my gear and tombs. Thank you for your consideration!

Also, you could of at least warned us you'd take this away - I wouldn't of bought the level up pack and would of just farmed kills as much as I could before hitting 60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saud
10-13-2016, 01:30 PM
Agree, now where we will be able to level up pets?

Ioyalistic
10-13-2016, 01:34 PM
Agree, now where we will be able to level up pets?

Try out the glintstone maps (umbral chasm, forgotten citadel). Very good XP there. :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Cheekybruh
10-13-2016, 01:37 PM
(Sorry for the title)

Justg
10-13-2016, 01:52 PM
(Sorry for the title)

All good!

Kraag Tombs etc. have been a problem from a game-design point-of-view for awhile because they did not appropriately scale content to rewards. This was why players liked to run there exclusively, but it also brought such comments as:

"I'm bored running tombs all day" and "You guys are FORCING me to slave away in the mines all day"

We don't want you to be bored, but we also want to encourage you to play level-appropriate content.

As a head's up, when we cycle out Cryo Crates next week, Twilight crates will drop everywhere the Cryo used to drop EXCEPT for tombs, crypts, and mines.

Our intent down the line is to re-envision the tombs with our new randomizable dungeons, where there is an appropriate risk/ reward ratio.

Cheekybruh
10-13-2016, 01:58 PM
All good!

Kraag Tombs etc. have been a problem from a game-design point-of-view for awhile because they did not appropriately scale content to rewards. This was why players liked to run there exclusively, but it also brought such comments as:

"I'm bored running tombs all day" and "You guys are FORCING me to slave away in the mines all day"

We don't want you to be bored, but we also want to encourage you to play level-appropriate content.

As a head's up, when we cycle out Cryo Crates next week, Twilight crates will drop everywhere the Cryo used to drop EXCEPT for tombs, crypts, and mines.

Our intent down the line is to re-envision the tombs with our new randomizable dungeons, where there is an appropriate risk/ reward ratio.

Thank you for the response. That means KT/WT won't give kills ever again until next cap? Could you make at least KT4 give some? I'm looking to get as many kills as possible without having much risk dying - thank you so much G!

EDIT: also if people are bored with tombs they should and could just play other maps like you said! Tombs were an option. :)

nightmaresmoke
10-14-2016, 10:26 PM
Thank goodness no more macro users at kt4 seen lots of them all the time

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

matiusjohntw
10-14-2016, 11:38 PM
Give us new tombs 😀😀 like watcher/kraag tomb but maybe "elite" version 😋

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

ForgottenWarrior
10-15-2016, 12:13 AM
Elite jarl, karken map 1 and 2 going to replace km3 soon :p