View Full Version : No more PvE in tombs?!

TastyGoblin
10-13-2016, 03:42 PM
Hi guys, just wanted to ask. 61lvl players will not be able to get PvE in tombs?
Where to farm PvE NOW???

Cheekybruh
10-13-2016, 03:51 PM
Hi guys, just wanted to ask. 61lvl players will not be able to get PvE in tombs?

Nope, made a thread about it too. Need to find a similar place for fast kills now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TastyGoblin
10-13-2016, 03:57 PM
Damnnn soo bad :/

Java
10-13-2016, 07:21 PM
Where to farm PvE NOW???
Level 61 won't get xp in any map...I think you meant to say level 60 [emoji5]

tokko
10-13-2016, 07:34 PM
Where to farm PvE NOW???

so this worrying mi

Cheekybruh
10-13-2016, 07:45 PM

Lol what?

Java
10-13-2016, 08:03 PM
Unless you mean pve kdr? Because I am confused...

Fsuryo
10-13-2016, 08:22 PM
You still get PvE kill point for runing watchers tomb or kraag tomb, but for XP you cant. Have no trouble for this point. If you mean how to get xp, you should try a new map dungeon or for fast gain try underhul 2-3.
Goodluck.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Cheekybruh
10-13-2016, 09:40 PM
You still get PvE kill point for runing watchers tomb or kraag tomb, but for XP you cant. Have no trouble for this point. If you mean how to get xp, you should try a new map dungeon or for fast gain try underhul 2-3.
Goodluck.

Once you hit level 60, you won't get kills neither exp in any of the tombs maps..

Fsuryo
10-13-2016, 10:44 PM
Once you hit level 60, you won't get kills neither exp in any of the tombs maps..

Are you sure? O.o

Ceuidear
10-14-2016, 12:32 AM
Are you sure? O.o

Yep, not getting XP or kills, i needed a few hundred kills to hit 500K & ran thinking i can do it within 2-3 runs but after the runs when i checked my kills it had remained the same.
So, no more XP & PVE Kills in tombs.
Only better thing in tombs is KM3 just to farm locks now.
As the PVE & PVP kills LB has been tailed i think they wont revert the change of getting kills n xp in tombs.

TastyGoblin
10-14-2016, 12:43 AM

Noo buddy, if it shows you cant get xp, that means you cant get pve in your tdr.

Java
10-14-2016, 12:51 AM
Congrats, my brothers & sisters of Arlor. Rise up from your dungeons and feel the sun shine upon your face.

resurrected
10-14-2016, 01:14 AM
Yep, not getting XP or kills, i needed a few hundred kills to hit 500K & ran thinking i can do it within 2-3 runs but after the runs when i checked my kills it had remained the same.
So, no more XP & PVE Kills in tombs.
Only better thing in tombs is KM3 just to farm locks now.
As the PVE & PVP kills LB has been tailed i think they wont revert the change of getting kills n xp in tombs.
Km3 won't stay for long lol
As soon as cryo lockeds will be removed from game tombs will stop dropping lockeds.

lucaskane2480
10-14-2016, 09:55 AM
STS needs to fix this as many people during events farm in there for kills/energy, including myself. I get around 300k kills every event I wanna run leaderboard when I farm energy. Obviously people are still going to farm there for energy, but we won't get kills? Please fix this.

vfreakhun
10-16-2016, 03:42 AM
I have the feeling it was announced to somehow limit the tombs fast kill (pve kdr and xp gain) and locked farm.
BTW I made Krobox daily (for 150 xp) in Kraag tombs as lvl58... and mobs had green point next to their health bar => every kill counts 1/2 xp.
So as lvl60-61 they will be grey, like in Backendridge, therefore no xp, no pve kill counts...
This seems logical step to force users to use maps instead of the "old method" always...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G903F eszközömről

Cheekybruh
10-16-2016, 04:23 AM
I have the feeling it was announced to somehow limit the tombs fast kill (pve kdr and xp gain) and locked farm.
BTW I made Krobox daily (for 150 xp) in Kraag tombs as lvl58... and mobs had green point next to their health bar => every kill counts 1/2 xp.
So as lvl60-61 they will be grey, like in Backendridge, therefore no xp, no pve kill counts...
This seems logical step to force users to use maps instead of the "old method" always...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G903F eszközömről

I disagree. We should be free to play whatever we feel like playing to level up and not being "forced" to play maps if we didn't want to. It could be an option for players to either level in interesting maps such as new ones to have actual challenges and good drops, or level up in tombs that has no challenge and no good drops. It's not cool to be forced to play somewhere, it's an open world game, we should play as we want and not like we tell us to do!

Safiras
10-16-2016, 06:10 AM
I tried farming kills in normal Forgotten Citadel. One run straight to boss got me around 100 kills in maybe 4-5mins. I'm a rogue using lvl60/61 weapon/helm/armor. A similarly-geared mage or tank should be even faster. It's surely not as fast as tombs but while you're at it you can loot a few Finesse/Mind/Fury/Chaos jewels. It's not the most convenient change for the people who grind tombs for kills, but I understand it's for the health of the game. We should adapt to the changes instead of trying to keep the game stagnant.