PDA

View Full Version : how?????

dinzly
10-13-2016, 09:51 PM
can someone tell me how to get this royal ghost set??this one is the helm

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161014/67607e3caa6ba12fc13b8cb821d07cb0.jpg

ancestor
10-13-2016, 09:55 PM
There a rogue one too in CS. Must be a boogie bag glitch. People who are opening them must of got them this time around early

dinzly
10-13-2016, 09:58 PM
There a rogue one too in CS. Must be a boogie bag glitch. People who are opening them must of got them this time around early
but in description it says like this..in preview color is blue..this one is purple and for tank got red and green..dang lucky ppl get it early

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161014/5e7914a02e6c1e354b05acc9cf10db56.jpg

Yes
10-13-2016, 10:08 PM
Just open boggie beg last year lol..

blazerdd
10-13-2016, 10:09 PM
Sadly, this just adds to the point of waiting for exploits. Encouraging the mindset of "wait for event exploits instead of farming" is'nt the way we should be going. STS, y'all should really give thought to revoking all of these vanities out right now, as stated by Wimpywizard above. I personally am getting frustrated and, frankly, tired of this stuff. No need to punish, because this was an honest mistake, but removing would be the thing to do, imo.

Creating an entirely new 2016 Boogie Bag could have prevented this too...

Ydra
10-13-2016, 10:38 PM
I wouldnt remove the vanities once they ve been added, because that would undermine the players that bought them in cs or through trade. It's not their fault that there was a leak of the vanities, so they should by no means be punished for it.
(By the way, I haven't gotten one of these vanities, if anyone is wondering)

Once the mistake has been done, all STS could and should do is fix it from continuing to happen.

Eagleye
10-13-2016, 11:25 PM
I wouldnt remove the vanities once they ve been added, because that would undermine the players that bought them in cs or through trade. It's not their fault that there was a leak of the vanities, so they should by no means be punished for it.
(By the way, I haven't gotten one of these vanities, if anyone is wondering)

Once the mistake has been done, all STS could and should do is fix it from continuing to happen.

I disagree. There won't be that many in circulation if they get ahold of this and fix ASAP tmmrw. People who lost out on buying the vanities could simply submit ticket to support for gold reimbursment. I don't see it playing out any other way. And those who lost out on opening boogie bags were and are well aware this is an exploit and as the saying goes "exploit at your own risk" . Those profiting off of this are shadsters that shouldn't get their cake and get to eat it too.

Iagiotr
10-14-2016, 12:52 AM
It's from the 2015 boogie bags.