PDA

View Full Version : 66 Tourney?

Immodest
10-14-2016, 04:57 AM
A little while ago Seo came on asking to do a tourney etc but seo hasn't made the details clear, but Seo we would really appreciate a 3v3 Ctf, 1v1s would just be down right boring, and can you set a restriction against the use a 3pc, or 2pc, Also if we can change sets during the games becayse having multiple sets is always better then just one, Well thats if there is a tourney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spullllll
10-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Some people where talking about angel sets being restricted im not sure if this is true or not

Trenton
10-17-2016, 09:51 AM
A little while ago Seo came on asking to do a tourney etc but seo hasn't made the details clear, but Seo we would really appreciate a 3v3 Ctf, 1v1s would just be down right boring, and can you set a restriction against the use a 3pc, or 2pc, Also if we can change sets during the games becayse having multiple sets is always better then just one, Well thats if there is a tourney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There's been a tourney... and people signing up... and it's 1v1 16 elimination

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Zeiryan
10-17-2016, 11:16 AM
Also, there are not restrictions with sets, items, etc. It is clearly stated in Seo's post. They can't do everything themselves guys. We already know an official event is not happening in PL because of the work associated with creating an event and STS' concentration on other games. I am sure they had good reason to select 66 as the level for this tournament. Be grateful that Seo is taking the time to do this, rather than continually asking for more.