PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Question about Armor Reduction Stacking

Fearrr
10-14-2016, 06:17 PM
A guilde brought this up to me but said he was not sure. So I want to ask to know 100% without a doubt. The Question: I use HammerJaw Max Passive(Stun,Snare,Bleed, Armor Reduction/Crit 15%)+ Singe Happy+ Toor AA to kill mages faster and for me it works good, but is the Armor Reduction stacking to 55% from Hammer Passive proc, Toor AA proc, Axe Throw proc? Up until now this is the mindset I been thinking but now not sure lol. I apologize if this has been brought up before. I played very little during 41 Cap, came back May 2016 and didn't really start to play this game seriously until the last 2 months so there is still many things I'm still learning and not sure about. Ty for taking time to read this and I appreciate any info on this question.

eugene9707
10-14-2016, 06:41 PM
A guilde brought this up to me but said he was not sure. So I want to ask to know 100% without a doubt. The Question: I use HammerJaw Max Passive(Stun,Snare,Bleed, Armor Reduction/Crit 15%)+ Singe Happy+ Toor AA to kill mages faster and for me it works good, but is the Armor Reduction stacking to 55% from Hammer Passive proc, Toor AA proc, Axe Throw proc? Up until now this is the mindset I been thinking but now not sure lol. I apologize if this has been brought up before. I played very little during 41 Cap, came back May 2016 and didn't really start to play this game seriously until the last 2 months so there is still many things I'm still learning and not sure about. Ty for taking time to read this and I appreciate any info on this question.

From what I remember, only the highest debuff applies. So no it doesn't stack

Mdy
10-14-2016, 09:01 PM
If the debuff is percentage based, only the highest one will apply and they aren't stackable.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Fearrr
10-15-2016, 12:10 AM
Ty Haieta and Mdy for the reply I appreciate it :).

ForgottenWarrior
10-15-2016, 12:17 AM
Saw crackling Cursy mages in somberholt they stack tons on debuffs all together. (Off topic)

Vvildfire
10-15-2016, 12:22 AM
Saw crackling Cursy mages in somberholt they stack tons on debuffs all together. (Off topic)

Have you even seen the wolves in Nordr? The whole buff line is filled with red xP