View Full Version : Blackstar: stuck on loading - "ng pending purchases"

CosmoxKramer
09-22-2011, 08:55 PM
On Blackstar legends I'm stuck on loading - "ng pending purchases"

I was in the game trying to create a toon and purchase the 30 platinum to upgrade the character, but the purchase never went through, so I shut down the app after a while and reloaded and now it is stuck as mentioned. I reinstalled the app and it still says it.

Silentarrow
09-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Email support(@)spacetimestudios.com.

Futumsh
09-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Apple's IAP validation servers are having issues - try again, hopefully should recover before too long.

Sporkeh
09-23-2011, 10:40 AM
I am having the same problem. It does not appear to be resolving itself so what can I do?

I have also emailed support.

I am not angry but definitely feel as both a paying customer and avid player I should be able to play the game at the very least while a purchase is pending.

octavos
09-23-2011, 11:00 AM
I am having the same problem. It does not appear to be resolving itself so what can I do?

I have also emailed support.

I am not angry but definitely feel as both a paying customer and avid player I should be able to play the game at the very least while a purchase is pending.

I understand your comment "me being a paying customer too" but sometimes both SL/PL go under maintenance and STS has very little control what Apple does.
Patient my friend....you will go killin soon. :p

Sporkeh
09-23-2011, 11:29 AM
I understand your comment "me being a paying customer too" but sometimes both SL/PL go under maintenance and STS has very little control what Apple does.
Patient my friend....you will go killin soon. :p

Where, if anywhere, can I find information on these "maintenances" and apple problems. Nothing on Apples website suggests there is a problem. While free I finally got around to downloading the Ibooks app for my iPod so I am struggling with the idea it is on Apples end.

octavos
09-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Where, if anywhere, can I find information on these "maintenances" and apple problems. Nothing on Apples website suggests there is a problem. While free I finally got around to downloading the Ibooks app for my iPod so I am struggling with the idea it is on Apples end.

iBook nice heard it is a good app....if serious problems do occur, STS usually posts on facebook/twitter or in STS support forum. And apple is notorious for not letting ppl know if anything goes down/maintenance. So STS devs lets us know :p

I usually use facebook tho :p

Rodders
09-23-2011, 12:01 PM
I have same prob after purchasing 30 plat screen is stuck on pending purchases

Glasher
09-23-2011, 09:48 PM
My issue has been resolved.

I will think out a suggestion for the appropriate so that in the future at the very least if the problem occurs it does not prevent anyone from playing the game.