PDA

View Full Version : Dark bolt?

Appleisaac
09-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey guys, I'm just starting out with my int. Bear (lvl 13) and I was wondering if anyone had a guide on wands and staffs and their advantages and disadvantages. Thank u

WoundedEagle
09-22-2011, 09:55 PM
May be what you're looking for...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8356-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Forest-Haven-to-Fathom-Crypt-amp-Sandstone-Caves

Appleisaac
09-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Thank u for the thread but that's not what i meant...
What I was trying to say is, why use a fire wand? Why use a darkbolt staff? What do the different weapons do?

WoundedEagle
09-22-2011, 10:09 PM
Thank u for the thread but that's not what i meant...
What I was trying to say is, why use a fire wand? Why use a darkbolt staff? What do the different weapons do?
Clcik on the weapon and in the bottom left corner, that statistics of the item are shown varying in damage, speed of attack etc.

Appleisaac
09-22-2011, 10:11 PM
What I was trying to say was that dark bolt wands look pathetic because of low stats... So why use them? There must be some upside right?

Reddwing
09-22-2011, 10:15 PM
With wands you can wear some sort of bracer for more armor. Armor=die less quickly :D staffs have higher damage But youll have less defense

WoundedEagle
09-22-2011, 10:16 PM
What I was trying to say was that dark bolt wands look pathetic because of low stats... So why use them? There must be some upside right?
Nope not really. Only certain items give set bonuses but that is only high levels. Wands obviously have a faster speed than staffs, but staffs use more damage. It depends on your style :)

Irulelol
09-22-2011, 10:16 PM
I remeber wen i first started and i always used staffs or wnads based on wat the shot lol

OmincrossMX
09-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Hahaha... I am doing the same thing in SL.. i love blue lazer

Otukura
09-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Nope not really. Only certain items give set bonuses but that is only high levels. Wands obviously have a faster speed than staffs, but staffs use more damage. It depends on your style :)
You need to play mage more. >:|. Come to the nukage side, we have donuts.

Darkbolt wands trigger a weakness proc, so if you Hell Scream after it, you'll trigger the terror combo and destroy them.

Firewands will melt ice, dealing a little more damage on that hit, IF they've been frozen.

Ice wands will have a chance at freezing them, and if you stomp you'll trigger the shatter combo which deals quite a bit extra damage

Lightning wands will trigger a mini combo when the enemy has had break armor used on them, deals roughly double damage per hit.

Few int bear tips: Use an AOE ice staff whenever possible. Max Rage, then stomp, then beckon, then hellscream ASAP, in that order.

Appleisaac
09-28-2011, 04:58 PM
You need to play mage more. >:|. Come to the nukage side, we have donuts.

Darkbolt wands trigger a weakness proc, so if you Hell Scream after it, you'll trigger the terror combo and destroy them.

Firewands will melt ice, dealing a little more damage on that hit, IF they've been frozen.

Ice wands will have a chance at freezing them, and if you stomp you'll trigger the shatter combo which deals quite a bit extra damage

Lightning wands will trigger a mini combo when the enemy has had break armor used on them, deals roughly double damage per hit.

Few int bear tips: Use an AOE ice staff whenever possible. Max Rage, then stomp, then beckon, then hellscream ASAP, in that order.

Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted!

Heroelite
09-28-2011, 06:57 PM
If your gonna make an int bear.. get to lvl 19. Then buy the lvl 19 pink dark bolt staff that should be like 2k. Max out rage hellscream and 3 crush 3 stomp. Once you keep hitting them with the staff, a purple blob will appear under them. That is the time to hit hell scream and the terror combo will make there armor in the negatives at that lvl and there damage will be extremely low so they will hit like 2s on u. The only downside is that if you miss hell scream combo then you will 90% chance lose the battle. If it does hit then you will win the battle hope this helps