PDA

View Full Version : Pets???

Fac3bon3s
09-22-2011, 11:32 PM
I think pets would be a great thing to introduce to this game as well as PL.

Mini Director Bots
Mini Vular Ticker
Mini Mechs
I could go on forever. Lets see this happen. Vanity pets, Plat only pets and elite chest pets.

Whose with me?

Flickz
09-22-2011, 11:36 PM
I likr the idea but i think it would make the game unplayable for alot of people due to lag

Scoutninja
09-22-2011, 11:37 PM
That would be a good idea but we need the devs to approve +1

Cascade
09-22-2011, 11:39 PM
I would rather see player housing or more guild stuff implemented.

Lillypink
09-22-2011, 11:41 PM
i think pets would be a great thing to introduce to this game as well as pl.

Mini director bots
mini vular ticker
mini mechs
i could go on forever. Lets see this happen. Vanity pets, plat only pets and elite chest pets.

Whose with me? omg u r so right i love the idea!!!! :o

SUPAPRODIGY
09-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Do you know how many times this has been request before you make a thread make sure you go and search if someone else hasnt suggest it already as this idea has been mentioned already and its already in future thoughts for the devs.

Fac3bon3s
09-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Do you know how many times this has been request before you make a thread make sure you go and search if someone else hasnt suggest it already as this idea has been mentioned already and its already in future thoughts for the devs.

I know how forums work. Thanks for the advice. I am getting positive feed back.

As for the game play issues some one mentioned. It would be an in town only thing. As I can see how it could cause lag issues.

Edit: I did a thorough search and it seems the reason you may be upset is that you created a thread named pets. Only thing is, it's not in the suggestion section of the forums. Maybe you should ask to have it moved.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-23-2011, 12:06 AM
Still all you have to do is post your idea in someone elses thread that already mentioned it i meant to be as neutral as possible and no need to get upset it just helps alot to post on someone else idea instead of someone else stealing there idea hope you understand what i mean.

SP

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 12:10 AM
I am not stealing anyone's idea. I think you need to choose your words more wisely. I don't know if you intend to offend, I hope not. I will PM samhayne and see if he can merge the separate threads into one.

And for the love of god can you throw a coma or period in there once in a while. =P

Cascade
09-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Chill guys. Its always good to re-vitalize ideas as well as add some of your own thoughts and comments.

Flickz
09-23-2011, 12:25 AM

I know how forums work. Thanks for the advice. I am getting positive feed back.

As for the game play issues some one mentioned. It would be an in town only thing. As I can see how it could cause lag issues.

Edit: I did a thorough search and it seems the reason you may be upset is that you created a thread named pets. Only thing is, it's not in the suggestion section of the forums. Maybe you should ask to have it moved. Even if it was just an in towne thing i still think it would meas with alot of people i sometimes have to restart the pl app when in balefort cause of lag if everyone had a pet would have to quit completly lol

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 12:25 AM
I am chill. Hence me suggesting to merge the threads.

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Even if it was just an in towne thing i still think it would meas with alot of people i sometimes have to restart the pl app when in balefort cause of lag if everyone had a pet would have to quit completly lol
Its an easy fix by limiting the amount of people per town. There are multiple balefort castles/ blackstars.

Skeletonlord
09-23-2011, 12:32 AM
You could make the pets have to be brought with plat or gold........

Otukura
09-23-2011, 12:33 AM
In PL, admittedly, not SL, the ALS said not to hope for them,I forget exactly why, but didn't look like they'd be trying for it. I'm not sure if it's the same for SL, but I'm assuming it is.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-23-2011, 12:40 AM
In PL, admittedly, not SL, the ALS said not to hope for them,I forget exactly why, but didn't look like they'd be trying for it. I'm not sure if it's the same for SL, but I'm assuming it is.

Only in SL i believe were pets already on PL imo lol

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 12:41 AM
@ otukura - That is unfortunate. =(

Otukura
09-23-2011, 12:42 AM

What are you saying? There are no pets in Pl...

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 12:45 AM

Now you feel my pain lol.

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 12:47 AM
I would rather see player housing or more guild stuff implemented.

What do you mean by player housing?

Otukura
09-23-2011, 12:47 AM
Now you feel my pain lol.

Lol, :p

Bad grammar is a pet peeve. To think I used to spell grammar with an 'e' when saying that....

SUPAPRODIGY
09-23-2011, 12:51 AM

Im saying we the characters in PL are pets already were all either a Bear=warrior Bird=archer Enchantress
Elf see a bear can be a pet imo but i was saying were consider pets cause were animals.

Flickz
09-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Even if it was just an in towne thing i still think it would meas with alot of people i sometimes have to restart the pl app when in balefort cause of lag if everyone had a pet would have to quit completly lol
Its an easy fix by limiting the amount of people per town. There are multiple balefort castles/ blackstars. Sounds like a downgrade to me. People get pets but theres more townes with less space availible sounds like it would be hard to meet with friends & guild meetings would lose effectivness due to less players being able to be in the same room

bronislav84
09-23-2011, 01:25 AM
I like this idea, and have already suggested and outlined a turret pet for Engineers that would even the class out with the other two quite well. But it looks unlikely they'll do it.
I likr the idea but i think it would make the game unplayable for alot of people due to lagProbably would. I'd probably be one of them. I already lag with many mobs on-screen and skills going off all at once.

Skeletonlord
09-23-2011, 01:33 AM
I'm here about the posting new threads

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 07:31 AM

What does that even mean? This is a thread about pets. So your in here to point out that this is a new thread?

OmincrossMX
09-23-2011, 07:49 AM
Awesome idea... But u must add that we must use pets only in combat and not in townies... For tge lag problem... But i still cant understand why not in SL?! we can have an R2D2 or C3PO.... :D

BodMaster
09-23-2011, 08:01 AM

Another before/after..

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?33985-Pets&highlight=pipeline

What do you mean by player housing?

Believe he means we are already in the process of 'bugging' the Devs to implement, (GM) Guild Ranks, and Guild Stash etc. (Though pets would be cool and im sure they are already in the pipeline (which I will try find the thread for) Guild type housing would be efficient to SL)

What does that even mean? This is a thread about pets. So your in here to point out that this is a new thread?

Double post buddy/edit?!, edit and delete previous one! Help keep the forum tidy. :P

Okay so here is the pipeline for PL which im sure the same will be implemented in both ;)

(Insert here) Im not going crazy!!! Honest! It was here somewhere I tell ya.. had a list of all the plans that are going to be introduced into PL at the time.. may be I just imagined it.. hmm.. nah im positive I can clearly see this in my head.. though it was year/s ago now.. =/

Skeletonlord
09-24-2011, 03:37 PM

Sorry posted in wrong place sorry everyone

Rawrimafish
09-25-2011, 06:59 PM
I think pets would be a great thing to introduce to this game as well as PL.

Mini Director Bots
Mini Vular Ticker
Mini Mechs
I could go on forever. Lets see this happen. Vanity pets, Plat only pets and elite chest pets.

Whose with me?

I'm with ya... I had the idea for PL but no one posted lol

kas3closed
09-25-2011, 07:11 PM
I just see it as someone creating a pocket WoW (world of warcraft) i like the game as it is funny hats and strange weapons pets would be a little much.

Skeletonlord
09-28-2011, 12:16 AM

Sorry I was new to the forums at the time and posted in the wrong place sorry