PDA

View Full Version : Why lightning skill does not reduce armor but one from expedition gun does?

resurrected
10-16-2016, 07:35 AM
Anyone know? Just curious

EbenevTheMage
10-16-2016, 08:20 AM
if im not wrong, lightning has +250% damage on crit, even it doesnt reduce the (enemy?) armor, but +250% damage (on crit) is OP than what expedition gun proc can do, IMO [emoji2]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

resurrected
10-16-2016, 09:23 AM
if im not wrong, lightning has +250% damage on crit, even it doesnt reduce the (enemy?) armor, but +250% damage (on crit) is OP than what expedition gun proc can do, IMO [emoji2]

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk
Yea lighting skill is awesome i just curious [emoji14]

Anyona
10-16-2016, 10:44 AM
Mage is the only class which doesn't have a reliable way to reduce armor in the form of a skill. We rely on pets to reduce armor sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eriel Delgado
10-16-2016, 12:25 PM
i feel like the stun option on lighting should be replaced with chance to break enemy armor by 15% for 5 secs, it never work against bosses and the other one that says 25% chance to explode upon killing an enemy for 5% crit buff for 5 secs. Warriors and Rouges they have their own way to raise their crits why mages can't have something nice for them? new expansion arrives mages only get 3 things... mana.health damage.

resurrected
10-16-2016, 01:29 PM
Mage is the only class which doesn't have a reliable way to reduce armor in the form of a skill. We rely on pets to reduce armor sadly.

And new staff :/

i feel like the stun option on lighting should be replaced with chance to break enemy armor by 15% for 5 secs, it never work against bosses and the other one that says 25% chance to explode upon killing an enemy for 5% crit buff for 5 secs. Warriors and Rouges they have their own way to raise their crits why mages can't have something nice for them? new expansion arrives mages only get 3 things... mana.health damage.
Good idea. However i don't think STG will change it :(

Anyona
10-16-2016, 01:30 PM
And new staff :/
Well in terms of pvp, I don't rate the staff as having the auto attack of a gun is basically another skill :/

resurrected
10-16-2016, 01:33 PM
Well in terms of pvp, I don't rate the staff as having the auto attack of a gun is basically another skill :/

Yeah :/ hope we get gun which will have armor reduction proc