PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!

Aratreoybae
09-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Thank you all I found out you have to complete all quests Burke gives and make an item I kinda feel stupid now.... Thanks guys!!!

JaytB
09-23-2011, 02:48 AM
I'm pretty sure it must be in the guides section somewhere, but you need to complete a couple of quests that Burke in FH gives you. After completing these (fairly short and easy) quests, you should be able to craft lv55 stuff in sewers. At least it was like this when I crafted my lv55 stuff :)

Misdemeanour
09-23-2011, 02:49 AM
Farrow the forger in sewers tells me to go talk to Burke In forest haven he will get me on the right track what do I have to do? I have completed quests and made a couple recipes idk what to do

You probably need to buy or make something at Burke the Blacksmith's forge before you can use the forge in the sewers. Not 100% though because I never used it.

Redbridge
09-23-2011, 03:08 AM
What is it you're trying to do exactly. And what are you being told to do? This info might help to decipher the problem.

In the meantime check out the 'PL Stuff' link in my sig for crafting and quest guide. The answer is likely in there somewhere. Good luck.

Gluttony
09-23-2011, 03:19 AM
I'd say you have to go to Burke in Forest Haven and complete the quest Crafting Time, it's basically the tutorial on crafting. I know that you have to complete it before Burke offers any of his daily quests, so perhaps you have to complete it before you can craft anything at all.