PDA

View Full Version : How to make money atm

Markods
10-16-2016, 10:55 AM
Hello so im curious, how do all of you make money ?
What can you recommend me, what is efficient ?
Farming KM3 doesn seem very efficient.
Thank you in advance.

Sent from my LG-D320 using Tapatalk

dinzly
10-16-2016, 11:02 AM
farm.km3 and wait for halloween coming up this week..craft event locked..sell it and BOOM u get monehhhhh

resurrected
10-16-2016, 11:10 AM
I have only one way to get money : jewel farm.

TheBoon
10-16-2016, 11:24 AM
same here, jewel farming and crafting is my way to earn money :)

Markods
10-16-2016, 11:44 AM
I have only one way to get money : jewel farm.
What jewels do you farm and where

Markods
10-16-2016, 11:46 AM
Km3 is boring and I get like 1 lock in 8-9 runs

resurrected
10-16-2016, 11:55 AM
What jewels do you farm and where

People have different places. Most popular is shuyal 2. I farm primary jewels ( mind, fury, finesse ) sometimes chaos when sister need [emoji14] and diamond when i need.

Eriel Delgado
10-16-2016, 12:39 PM
go with 3 rouges and 1 warrior to elite tindirind wilds, tooth drop in elite is 90% or even higher. you'd get gold runner elite chest those are 5k gold each and you dont even need luck, 30 runs easy sack of tooth + relics jewels the place is a gold mine waiting to be exploited. runs last around 2 mins or less a little more than km3 but at least you won't feel robotic like in km3 spamming the same over and over.

resurrected
10-16-2016, 12:43 PM
go with 3 rouges and 1 warrior to elite tindirind wilds, tooth drop in elite is 90% or even higher. you'd get gold runner elite chest those are 5k gold each and you dont even need luck, 30 runs easy sack of tooth + relics jewels the place is a gold mine waiting to be exploited. runs last around 2 mins or less a little more than km3 but at least you won't feel robotic like in km3 spamming the same over and over.
Not sure since when drop is 90%. I'd rather say more like 50% in elite and 25% in normal map. When there is x2 weekend then drop rate in elite is 100%

ancestor
10-16-2016, 02:13 PM
This is personally what I do now(you don't have to do this but I make about a 100 k with a good day of farming). Sence new expantion came out gold drop is crazy. I get about 1k+ per a run on graveyard with 80% gold Awakening. Plus it gives you teir points for new weapons and armor (bonus). Next I run citidal with people trying to level up as gold drop is alright and jewel and fragments drop rates are nice. Let's not forget about kills haha. But I sell fragments in auc 233 each and it adds up after awhile. After that I craft the jewels I get and incesces to make Awakening gems (there tends to drop alot there). Any other cryo creates keep and save for Halloween event as those will set you off with some major $$$. Also what I do is run elite on dead city mine. (You won't drop arcane chest I'm pretty sure but you'll drop runner chests and it's easy map resets which you can solo all day and night if your heart ever so desires). Before egg event lep and luckwould have been useful Awakening (I have 5% luck on my weapon too) but eggs aren't worth what they used to be. I would suggest putting your money in 56 arcanes with 100%+ gold, movement speed and luck as the prices are cheep right now 1-2m for bow and a speed set which is expensive but worth it as a envestment as it makes running the lower level farming maps and crowding mobs so much easier. Hope this helps! :)

Markods
10-16-2016, 02:43 PM
The problem is it's hard to get a weapon with 80% gold loot

Cheekybruh
10-16-2016, 04:23 PM
Honestly, it depends. If you do buy platinum, do offers and don't have much time on your hands, purchase elite awakening gem kits and sell them in auction. They sell in seconds. Let's say you buy 600 platinum, or do offers for that, it gets you 120 kits (5 platinum per kit). They can easily sell for 15k in auction each. That would be 120x15k which is 1,8 million gold in no time. Otherwise, try to enter the merchant's world; buy these kits in massive amounts from sellers that are looking to sell cheap for quick cash, let's say 10k each. Buy 100 of them at 10k, which would be 1 million, and sell them at 14k each or something, which would be then 1,4 million - 400k profit pretty fast. Otherwise, do these same with vanities, eggs and things that people are looking for the most. Don't offer cheap, but do offer cheap enough from someone that is willing to sell (without harassing the player for him to sell cheap) to then sell it a bit higher with time. Farming is good too, but takes time and patience. Maybe try the kits with 100 platinum and merchant those babies until you find a different way to make yourself golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazzi
10-16-2016, 05:28 PM
People have different places. Most popular is shuyal 2. I farm primary jewels ( mind, fury, finesse ) sometimes chaos when sister need [emoji14] and diamond when i need.

The new weapons, at least for the dps classes, have rendered chaos jewels completely useless. Check how much damage 1 super finesse/ mind gives you and how much damage does 1 superb chaos give you. It is almost twice as much in favour of the finesse/mind jewel. Additionally u get other perks from main stat jewels.

Orakorabo
10-16-2016, 06:33 PM
what I used to do is that if I have some gold I'd buy cryo locks and craft them to mass.Then I'd usually sell those mass cryo during events and I'd get a lot of gold.I know that you lose gold during that process and it'll take time but hey..you lose gold but with patience and determination ,you win gold

PEMA
10-16-2016, 07:15 PM
In my opinion, jewel farming is still the most profitable but running the new map with 100%+ Gold loot is better although it is harder. Sometimes I merch accidentally like when prices drop and then they rise again lol. Just wait for events, surely everyone can make profits during these times :D

resurrected
10-16-2016, 11:05 PM
The new weapons, at least for the dps classes, have rendered chaos jewels completely useless. Check how much damage 1 super finesse/ mind gives you and how much damage does 1 superb chaos give you. It is almost twice as much in favour of the finesse/mind jewel. Additionally u get other perks from main stat jewels.

I farm if she needs :) for what? Idk. Some tests or her event char. Whatever lol
Her endgame gear is full with excellent/superb finesse [emoji14]

ancestor
10-17-2016, 11:00 PM
The problem is it's hard to get a weapon with 80% gold loot

Your can buy a myth 51 one for 200k just got to find seller

Ceuidear
10-17-2016, 11:24 PM
Hello so im curious, how do all of you make money ?
What can you recommend me, what is efficient ?
Farming KM3 doesn seem very efficient.
Thank you in advance.

► Jewel Farming
► Elite orc repeatable Quest gives 1.5K Gold, 2 Orc Tags. In map u can farm Fangs, Jewels, Gold chets & elite APs (If u still need them)
► Graveyard runs as it has good drop rate in gold am looting 1.2K per run plus can score up to rank, get some good loots which has good price.
► Shuyal Arena but saddest thing is only good loot from arena is just fossil as the price of vials also is just around 10K other than that u can save gold if u r buying ankhs as u can loot it from those master chests. But, u surely need luck to loot fossil
► Elite Tindirin for Elite Golden Dragonscale chest with a chance of looting shard.

Recipe
10-17-2016, 11:37 PM
Or do Elie Heston and Preston it 2nd underhul Map with 100% gold loot and get 5k to 8k a run

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

kinzmet
10-18-2016, 12:54 AM
Buy a weapon with at least 60% gold loot. Then farm Planar arena like crazy! 2k per run in about 1 min. That means your making around 30k every 30mins!
If you obtained 300+ Master Arena Chest, open them up for a chance of looting Arcane Fossil! Arcane fossil can be sold around 2m atm.

PS: The Legendary drops you get can be sold 1 to 5k each so they are additional income as well. Even if you didn't loot any fossil, its way cost and time effective than farming locks on km3.

Mel030
10-18-2016, 01:10 AM
I always made money by only one way :)
Merching :3

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
10-18-2016, 04:34 AM
Buy a weapon with at least 60% gold loot. Then farm Planar arena like crazy! 2k per run in about 1 min. That means your making around 30k every 30mins!
If you obtained 300+ Master Arena Chest, open them up for a chance of looting Arcane Fossil! Arcane fossil can be sold around 2m atm.

PS: The Legendary drops you get can be sold 1 to 5k each so they are additional income as well. Even if you didn't loot any fossil, its way cost and time effective than farming locks on km3.
Even a 100% gold loot rarely gives 2k per run. You seem to have gotten your calculations wrong.
I have done extensive testing on this. 100% gold loot gives approx 1500-1600 gold per run. Then there are highs & lows where you will either get only 500gold on the run or maybe even 2k. The bottom line no matter what, is it averages out to 1500-1600 overall.

bonjovi3223
10-18-2016, 04:37 AM
Or do Elie Heston and Preston it 2nd underhul Map with 100% gold loot and get 5k to 8k a run

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
This calculation is also wrong. H&P will give a drop of 2.5k-5k per run on 100% gold loot. Anything above 5k is a lucky run which will compensate for runs that give 2k or below.

kinzmet
10-18-2016, 11:36 PM
Even a 100% gold loot rarely gives 2k per run. You seem to have gotten your calculations wrong.
I have done extensive testing on this. 100% gold loot gives approx 1500-1600 gold per run. Then there are highs & lows where you will either get only 500gold on the run or maybe even 2k. The bottom line no matter what, is it averages out to 1500-1600 overall.

Thats why I added the PS. Please read it, Also I said "at least", I was basing this on my 100% and 40% gold loot weapon (maybe I should have mentioned it).

bonjovi3223
10-19-2016, 04:05 AM
Thats why I added the PS. Please read it, Also I said "at least", I was basing this on my 100% and 40% gold loot weapon (maybe I should have mentioned it).
Well if your gold loot is 140 then your returns are defn higher. Your averages should be 1800-2000. :)
On a separate note....from personal experience.....you will actually lose way more gold in the elite gems + weapon devaluation when trying to awaken 100 gold loot or above. My losses are in excess of 2m which I will never recover from the 100 gold loot I finally got.