PDA

View Full Version : Awesome loots from coffer chest -_-

Extreme2014
10-16-2016, 02:16 PM
I opened 20 chest and see the loot. It isn't that great. STS should at least slightly increase the chance. By no chances am I asking for to increase a lot. Just slight amount because common 20 chest and nothing.

https://youtu.be/RVxYZPf4GzU

ForgottenWarrior
10-16-2016, 02:40 PM
I have opened 100 no pink at all

Vvildfire
10-16-2016, 02:57 PM
Well, I got 4-5 pinks from 190-200 bosses in Graveyard, while wearing Lepre/egg ring, so I don't think it's that weird to get nothing from 20 coffers where luck buffs don't matter.

VROOMIGoRealFast
10-16-2016, 04:26 PM
This expansion, we've treated the coffers a little differently. They are equivalent to killing a boss of a certain floor:

Bronze Coffer = Mausoleum Floor 1 Boss
Silver Coffer = Mausoleum Floor 3 Boss
Gold Coffer = Mausoleum Floor 5 Boss

They'll have the same drop chances as the bosses they're based on. Like the Mausoleum itself, the chances to get better loot increase as you go further down, or in this case go from Bronze to Silver to Gold Coffers.

Jazzi
10-16-2016, 05:23 PM
This expansion, we've treated the coffers a little differently. They are equivalent to killing a boss of a certain floor:

They'll have the same drop chances as the bosses they're based on. Like the Mausoleum itself, the chances to get better loot increase as you go further down, or in this case go from Bronze to Silver to Gold Coffers.

Interesting. Well, from what I have seen in all my Mausoleum runs if you don't reroll you mostly get a common rarity white item. On reroll you mostly get an epic item. This means that the bronze coffers are practically useless, since one can't even reroll. It might be better to remove them from the vendor and the game altogether in order to avoid frustration and grief.

Thank you for your consideration.

eugene9707
10-16-2016, 06:36 PM

From what's visible from the chests, they have the same contents but just different probably?

Is it possible to have the harder boss to have better drops (such as mythic weapon?) instead of just better probability?

Just to make the harder map more desirable to farn

Meowtho
10-16-2016, 06:54 PM

can u explain why bronze coffers doesnt have symia's egg? I read the exoansion thread and i saw that symia is lootable from bosses in mausoleum floors, will it be "fixed" in the new update?

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Extreme2014
10-16-2016, 08:32 PM
Ah that makes more sense this will make more people try out gold chests knowingly of the great drop rates.

Cheekybruh
10-17-2016, 04:08 AM
The title made me giggle. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronesg
10-17-2016, 07:16 AM
Interesting. Well, from what I have seen in all my Mausoleum runs if you don't reroll you mostly get a common rarity white item. On reroll you mostly get an epic item. This means that the bronze coffers are practically useless, since one can't even reroll. It might be better to remove them from the vendor and the game altogether in order to avoid frustration and grief.

Rise up to the challenge of getting a legendary in bronze coffers xD

saik1993
10-17-2016, 08:11 AM

This exactly. I have never seen bosses give out common rarity loot(except for those weapons which were used to craft), so y now when these bosses are already hard and take about 10min per run to complete? There's no real motivation to run these stage 2 maps when people can farm similar loot in graveyard in like 2-3min.