PDA

View Full Version : LB Tally thread

Visiting
10-17-2016, 12:34 AM
Hmm, just wondering if we're going to get the usual thread with the tallies for the LBs from the previous season as per the usual? Or if we're going to see another S7 with no thread?

Thexkid
10-17-2016, 11:22 AM
Thread please :) am interested in seeing the statistics!

resurrected
10-17-2016, 01:57 PM
Gravitas vs DM
Gogogogo Lol...
I wonder how many banners our enigmatic got xD

Zeus
10-17-2016, 03:43 PM
Gravitas vs DM
Gogogogo Lol...
I wonder how many banners our enigmatic got xD

Haha, I ended up getting 2 sets of timed run banners and 1 set of arena banner. It was an epic season!

set = pure + enhanced*

resurrected
10-18-2016, 01:54 AM
Haha, I ended up getting 2 sets of timed run banners and 1 set of arena banner. It was an epic season!

set = pure + enhanced*
Gratz! It was really nice to see another, new players in LB s9 haha

raw
10-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Gratz! It was really nice to see another, new players in LB s9 haha

It was definitely nice to see new faces. Looks like a lot of them are continuing to run this season which is great to see, and unlike S8, the drama was non-existent.

Also, it would be nice if STS would implement some sort of live timed run event (much like they had the 4v4 TDM tournaments live streamed)!

resurrected
10-18-2016, 01:45 PM
It was definitely nice to see new faces. Looks like a lot of them are continuing to run this season which is great to see, and unlike S8, the drama was non-existent.

Also, it would be nice if STS would implement some sort of live timed run event (much like they had the 4v4 TDM tournaments live streamed)!
It's beginning of season but i see in LB same people got most of records. What you think about this? Do you think anyone who didn't ran LB before have chance to get in this season?

Visiting
10-18-2016, 01:51 PM

I think a rehash of the timed run event during S5 would be nice, especially if we could get a community designed banner once more :)

raw
10-18-2016, 04:00 PM
It's beginning of season but i see in LB same people got most of records. What you think about this? Do you think anyone who didn't ran LB before have chance to get in this season?

Yes that is true that there are lot of familiar names on the LB again, but there are also a few new ones. The beginning of the season is the best time for anyone to get involved in the LB. The longer you wait, the harder it becomes.

Kingofninjas
10-18-2016, 09:58 PM
Yes that is true that there are lot of familiar names on the LB again, but there are also a few new ones. The beginning of the season is the best time for anyone to get involved in the LB. The longer you wait, the harder it becomes.

That's true, but if you go for lb in the beginning of the season, you don't gain anything. The leaderboard essentially resets once the last useable gear is introduced or about 1.5 months before the season ends, whichever comes first.

Safiras
10-19-2016, 12:37 AM

Timed runs have always been accessible to everyone with the requisite quality of gear and skill. There is a significant element of familiarity with the maps, and team chemistry. This takes time and practice. You cannot expect to just gear up, run a few times then expect to have a time that sticks.

The current leaderboard is filled with familiar faces as you have pointed out. However, any new team who has worked out the pulls and mob counts in the maps and who can modify pulls amongst themselves to better their times, can surely earn their place in the leaderboard.

resurrected
10-19-2016, 04:09 AM
Timed runs have always been accessible to everyone with the requisite quality of gear and skill. There is a significant element of familiarity with the maps, and team chemistry. This takes time and practice. You cannot expect to just gear up, run a few times then expect to have a time that sticks.

The current leaderboard is filled with familiar faces as you have pointed out. However, any new team who has worked out the pulls and mob counts in the maps and who can modify pulls amongst themselves to better their times, can surely earn their place in the leaderboard.
How about player that have gear, time to practice but don't have team? Is it hard to find team for "lonely" player ?

Visiting
10-23-2016, 12:35 PM
Bumping this one up :)

Kriticality
10-23-2016, 04:16 PM
Yes we wanna see !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visiting
10-25-2016, 08:52 PM
Devs/Mods are scared of this thread I see...

resurrected
10-26-2016, 12:06 AM
Devs/Mods are scared of this thread I see...
Its just messed up after some people got banner in 2h before expansion or so [emoji14]

Visiting
11-06-2016, 11:29 PM
STS notice me pls