PDA

View Full Version : Party System Issue + Suggestion

YamirL
10-17-2016, 07:09 AM
Good day,

Let me first say that there is nothing negative about this post, it is only the issue I noticed based on my personal opinion and my suggestion.

To the point, I have a little more than 100 friends on my friend list which about 80% of the time I cannot play together with...The reason? If I invite a friend to come in my party or vice versa when we go in a game that 4 people can play just because we are in a party no other players will come in, the only way I've seen this happening is if there is already two people waiting on that server/game and we happen to join.

My suggestion is that if we party with 2 or 3 people in total to please have an option that we can turn in or turn off or to automatically be matched to other players so that a total of 4 players run together and you still play with your friend. Also, you may have a system where players are matched automatically (even with party members) on maps with MOBS only (not on cities) and we can use cities to create party with our pl in our friend list.

I imagine playing with this system and playing with friends all the time.

for all the people wondering, I am talking about more end game/general where we go in maps with tough MOBS/Elite and we need that extra hand but still want to join with a friend and not waiting for a miracle for other people to join.

Not sure if someone has asked or if STS is working on this already, if they are let me know if not, do you think a system that will allow me to play with my friends all the time and still me matched/allow other ppl to join automatically will be possible?

Sincerely,
Yamir :love-struck:

Kairihearts
10-17-2016, 08:59 AM
Most of the maps you can solo even some elite aswell but i understand your problem so +1

YamirL
10-18-2016, 03:08 PM
Thats it? So no one think this is a good idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

resurrected
10-18-2016, 03:19 PM
Thats it? So no one think this is a good idea?

If you want be in party alone with friend but want ransoms to join go map and create party on map. Random people will be able to join.

YamirL
10-18-2016, 08:35 PM
If you want be in party alone with friend but want ransoms to join go map and create party on map. Random people will be able to join.

No because you have to do this over and over

Kairihearts
10-18-2016, 09:07 PM
No offense bro but this is in the wrong place :)

Ceuidear
10-18-2016, 10:45 PM
No because you have to do this over and over

When u r in pt with one of ur frnd n see another one online n u want him to join u y not invite him instead of expecting randoms.
Regarding elite maps as far as i know u can do solo or duo till Tindirin maps.

resurrected
10-18-2016, 11:03 PM
When u r in pt with one of ur frnd n see another one online n u want him to join u y not invite him instead of expecting randoms.
rengol duo isn't hard even without mage

Ceuidear
10-18-2016, 11:14 PM
rengol duo isn't hard even without mage

Yep it isnt but, some might feel they r undergeared bcoz of the mobs pulls & smashes.
considering gears its easy to run solo or duo with old gears until tindirin.

YamirL
10-19-2016, 06:35 AM

That does not apply to my suggestion. The friends you inv don't always come.

Elite maps. Im lvl 61 so we do mostly gnomish ruins, Tinderin, Underhul and recently added maps which means u really really need
3,4 ppl party

Zynzyn
10-19-2016, 06:44 AM
+1 to letting random players join the map even if you are in a party with one or two players to fill the open slot.

Ceuidear
10-19-2016, 07:15 AM
That does not apply to my suggestion. The friends you inv don't always come.

Elite maps. Im lvl 61 so we do mostly gnomish ruins, Tinderin, Underhul and recently added maps which means u really really need
3,4 ppl party

If u r in pt with one of ur frnd & want to randoms to join u even though u r in a pt, its better for u to run with randoms itself asking ur frnd to join u in the map.
The only map that currently requires 3-4 players is Elite Glintstone maps & New grave & Maus maps.Other than these two places all other maps can be with duo pt or perhaps solo.

YamirL
10-19-2016, 08:51 AM
If u r in pt with one of ur frnd & want to randoms to join u even though u r in a pt, its better for u to run with randoms itself asking ur frnd to join u in the map.
The only map that currently requires 3-4 players is Elite Glintstone maps & New grave & Maus maps.Other than these two places all other maps can be with duo pt or perhaps solo.

No, here is why, I want to play with my friend/s. And common sense says that if I want to have random join as well is because I am playing those maps you mentioned.

YamirL
10-19-2016, 09:32 AM
+1 to letting random players join the map even if you are in a party with one or two players to fill the open slot.

Of course, have a on/off option for this and let us decide. Ty

YamirL
10-26-2016, 11:01 AM
Does any dev have any advise on this?