PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Duskbringer Claymore

Ckc Chen
10-17-2016, 12:28 PM
Hey.

Why doesn't the Duskbringer Claymore of warrior shows the armor reduction and damage boost (passively) stats in the auc? While it promises -30% armor and +30% damage it doesn't do so, it just -30% armor and there is no +30% damage boost. If so even The Lightbringer Claymore has similar damage stats than of Duskbringer Claymore but without armor reduction. However it does show a red shield and (greed or blue) damage icon on the players info.

Please explain to me.

Thanks in advance.

acewasabi
10-17-2016, 08:49 PM
One of the devs said the armor reduction does show in auction stats, but the dmg boost doesn't. It is there though, you'll notice the dmg boost if you equip the weapon. Hope this helps :)

will0
10-17-2016, 10:31 PM
@ least warrior dusk bringer is better than mage gun (minor damage ) / staff process (debuff 20%)

extrapayah
10-18-2016, 03:45 PM
the damage bonus works, i compared it with lightbearer claymore, both have pretty much equal damage in stat window, but dusk give around 30% more damage in practical use (by checking the value that pops up when we hit enemies), and heal effectiveness also increased

supersyan
10-19-2016, 02:10 AM
the 30% armor loss is huge. I wonder it break when we go in to muso 3 and 4.

Ckc Chen
10-19-2016, 05:03 AM
Hello fellow friends,

First of all, thank you for your reply!

Yes, I have tried it in the game itself. The +30% damage boost is not shown in the stats window even equipped, however the amount of damage boosted can be seen upon dealing damage to mobs.