PDA

View Full Version : mage pvp at 61

thegame
10-17-2016, 03:51 PM
not to rehash old arguments,but mage PvP at 61,is essentially being target practice for rogues,because after the initial shield invincibility, it's over for a mage and I have 3400 armour,and 6100 health, now I know so many people will have various uninformed opinions as to why rogues with nearly 4000 armour,2100 damage, 2300 dps can kill me,but the fact is,if they have nekro,a mage has no chance,because nekro shield for mage,doesn't even last one shot and mage is dead,we are back to rogue legends again, you made a argument when u took rogues armour away last time,that they where never meant to be that tanky,now they are 2x that,with DPS that allows them to do damage so fast, mages are just free kills,you say you worked hard to mage PvP more balanced,now you thrown all that away, rogues rule,PvP,at least from a mages point of view,if this wasn't intended to happen,then please take a look like you did when blood beach was introduced.
Some clarification would be very appreciated, not meaning to cause the inevitable backlash by rogues again, but mages have no place on PvP anymore

Saud
10-17-2016, 04:08 PM
The season just started, give it time and we will see later.
Maybe when mythic gear come balance will happen ;)

Plqgue
10-17-2016, 04:19 PM
Last season it was buff rogue threads daily please don't tell me it's gonna be anther Nerf this buff that kind of season again

Zeus
10-17-2016, 04:24 PM
There's nothing wrong with PvP.

Isn't that sentiment most mages shared last season?

Perceval
10-17-2016, 05:07 PM
From what I gathered from the majority of the mage community on the forums. "PvP is fine".

thegame
10-17-2016, 05:16 PM
if it's fine then you all should have no complaint about sts monitoring it then would you all and I guess mages in the game isn't count ,huh,just ones you talk too in forums

Perceval
10-17-2016, 05:20 PM
if it's fine then you all should have no complaint about sts monitoring it then would you all and I guess mages in the game isn't count ,huh,just ones you talk too in forums
Well I can't read minds so it makes more sense to place those that voice their opinions on these forums as the voice of that community since those in-game aren't willing to do so.

Zeus
10-17-2016, 05:20 PM

Sorry mate, but PvP is fine. There's nothing wrong, whatsoever. Perhaps, there are some strategies you are not trying? I'm having no difficulty on my mage! In fact, I have videos of my sorcerer on YouTube if you'd like to check them out. :D

KnowledgeFTW
10-17-2016, 05:39 PM
It's always like this with PvP: Rogues are weak? WE NEED BUFF!!!, Mages are weak? WE NEED BUFF!!!, Warriors are weak? WE NEED BUFF!!!

Give it some time, the season just started like Saud said earlier.

tasakli
10-17-2016, 05:46 PM
Accalia will wreck you all :love-struck:

omgcrit
10-17-2016, 06:43 PM
Zeus your videos are out-dated, new weapons and armors are out now, if u didn't notice.

Twerk
10-17-2016, 10:34 PM
Where y'all mages been when rogues needed support to even be a single PART of clash, not arranged where it was like -> ok we gonna use rogues.
Mages had place in ctf or tdm for whole last season and NO ONE beside rogues was begging to balance pvp to make rogues available to play against mage stacks. We either had to leave to give spot to another mage or was asking enemy team to let any other rogue in. I can give you names of just FEW rogues who could handle the clash against tanks and mages only.
I didn't complain whole season where rogues got their crit, damage, armor taken off. If you play smart you won't even complain about PVP balance because IT IS the job of DEVs where the changes should be placed right?
Get yourself geared, practice stuff and then walk into pvp rooms. I see lots of people who are normally doing pve daily (trust me I can show you the difference if someone is doing pve or pvp daily) and these guys can't handle pvp reality crying over people who are using "noob speed sets" or getting called as "noobs with gears"

Excuse me?
If you are sure you wanna do pvp at any level make yourself SURE that you have a specified build and gears for it and just have fun. Instead of getting owned few times in single room which probably caused a thread like this to the end up like "omg rogues are too op"
If you are using gears that are introduced into game your mission is to aquire some points of knowledge how to use them right? Practice,practice and practice.

According to Zeus, he clearly proved fact how does mage work (hit keyboard with head, spam auto and just turn shields on) and every rogue was dying no matter what build rogue would use.

CLARIFICATION:
STOP making pointless threads like these, with numerous arguments about "this is too op, that is too op, this is too weak and that is too weak" and focus on your own game and find your mistakes in your own playstyle.
I'm pretty sure you will find yourself more acknowledged if you just can keep up with PVP changes.

Thanks for reading.
(Tl;dr)

thegame
10-18-2016, 01:49 PM
the only thing pointless about this thread is your cryfest over rogues last season,it makes no sense to say rogues where not wanted in tdm last season so it's only fair mages are the target this season,as of no one else's right to play fairly matters because last season sucked for you.
To bad we are playing now and not last season, let all mages get farmed this season because you feel jilted about last season, as if we have no right to a fair game we spend time and money on.
But everyone who play's mage knows why you are so adamant sts not take a fair look at 61 PvP stats,because rogues are tanks with the most damage and crit on the the game, I don't want your baseless comments made by emotion without the benefit of intellect, all I am asking is for sts to objectively look at the 61 PvP kdr of the classes and I bet they will see the same thing

Gouiwaa9000
10-18-2016, 02:13 PM
idk about you , but i went in to try lvl61 pvp with LVL56 armor and still managed to get more kills than deaths for a couple rounds , but it was hard ( probably cuz im lacking the 1.5k armor bonus from the new armors XD )

thegame
10-18-2016, 03:32 PM
go duel a 61lvl rogue then come back honestly with the results

Alwarez
10-18-2016, 04:01 PM
it makes no sense to say rogues where not wanted in tdm last season

Truth. I dont know about "organised" clashes but if you have no party and just go in random PVP in last season you could see AT LEAST 1/3 players are playing rogue AND they invested big golds in speedsets, immo weaps etc.

So if people played that class so much and spent so much golds theres no point in saying rogue was useless.

And last but not least, im not trying to protect mages or anyone else, im a ROGUE too.

Perceval
10-18-2016, 04:18 PM
the only thing pointless about this thread is your cryfest over rogues last season,it makes no sense to say rogues where not wanted in tdm last season so it's only fair mages are the target this season,as of no one else's right to play fairly matters because last season sucked for you.
To bad we are playing now and not last season, let all mages get farmed this season because you feel jilted about last season, as if we have no right to a fair game we spend time and money on.
1). This thread is a cryfest.
2). "Last season" sucked for a lot of people (look up some threads for clarification).
3). jilt:
;verb;
past tense: jilted; past participle: jilted
suddenly reject or abandon (a lover).
"he was jilted at the altar by his bride-to-be"
synonyms: leave, walk out on, throw over, finish with, break up with, reject, cast aside;
4). Learn to play your class.
5). Enjoy your self proclaimed "rogue legends".

Zulgath
10-18-2016, 04:20 PM
Good bye ma lovaaa

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Breakingbadxx
10-18-2016, 04:21 PM
So which is it?
- You're not doing enough damage? (Rogues job).

- You're not tanky enough? (Warriors job).

Sorry mate, you can't have it all.

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 05:57 PM
Bwahaha all the rogues and the one tank that cried all last season doing the same oh well.
And it's all the same ones that cried about balance. As I said it last season I'll say it again you guys didn't want balance you wanted rogues to dominate again and got your wish grats guys

Spell
10-18-2016, 06:56 PM
Bwahaha all the rogues and the one tank that cried all last season doing the same oh well.
And it's all the same ones that cried about balance. As I said it last season I'll say it again you guys didn't want balance you wanted rogues to dominate again and got your wish grats guys
+100 so true,rogues u guys can go back to killing tanks through jug nd back to reking mages in less than one combo.the hypocrisy is so hilarious xD.

Lets try nd get that quick gear swap buttons on hud see how many macro users start crying xp it'll surprise u how many cheaters nd fakes r out there!lets even the playing field for EVERYONE. =]

Recipe
10-18-2016, 07:02 PM
Rogues dominated ctf,tdm forever , exactly why u don't pvp. But maybe mages will get there shine back again .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Perceval
10-18-2016, 07:50 PM
I believe the first complaint thread about the rogue class and PvP during the last expansion came some months later (showing that the rogue community actually experimented to get a conclusion and didn't just complain after 1 or so PvP match(es)).

We are around 1 month into this expansion and we already have a 'mage need buff' PvP complaint thread :/

*sigh*

Btw, the one "crying" here is you.

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 08:20 PM
I believe the first complaint thread about the rogue class and PvP during the last expansion came some months later (showing that the rogue community actually experimented to get a conclusion and didn't just complain after 1 or so PvP match(es)).

We are around 1 month into this expansion and we already have a 'mage need buff' PvP complaint thread :/

*sigh*

Btw, the one "crying" here is you.

I remember everyday 2-3 threads being made by rogues and the tank to Nerf mates and buff rogues and BTW I haven't said anything here except the truth about you rogues and the fact that I don't want forums spammed with the same type of threads as last season...

Visiting
10-18-2016, 08:30 PM
I remember everyday 2-3 threads being made by rogues and the tank to Nerf mates and buff rogues and BTW I haven't said anything here except the truth about you rogues and the fact that I don't want forums spammed with the same type of threads as last season...

I'd like to see proof of the daily threads you speak of, I seem to have missed oodles of them.
There was a legitamate problem with balance, and there may be one now too, I don't know as I've only pew pew'd for about 10 minutes in TDM so far, but as with last expansion, don't expect STS to worry about balancing anything.

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 08:41 PM
I'd like to see proof of the daily threads you speak of, I seem to have missed oodles of them.
There was a legitamate problem with balance, and there may be one now too, I don't know as I've only pew pew'd for about 10 minutes in TDM so far, but as with last expansion, don't expect STS to worry about balancing anything.

I'm sure you can search them somehow just look up Nerf mage rogue pvp and other keywords used to cry all season last season

Zeus
10-18-2016, 08:45 PM
Everybody should take their own advice. There's nothing needing to be fixed, perhaps you are just playing your own class improperly.

At least, this was what I was told last season so then I made a mage and started beating every mage in the game with it. :D

This is why it's better to be truthful about balance issues. Good luck getting any rogue to help mages now that mages have burned every bridge with rogues and shot down any sort of buff that would be remotely useful to the rogue class. JustG mentioned earlier as well, a few months back, that rogue issues would be fixed with gear this season. So, this is intentional and sorcerers should not be complaining. They've gotten many seasons of exiling other classes from PvP.

IMO, as a mage, there's nothing wrong with mage class. They're doing what they should be doing. I can hop on my mage and play to prove there isn't any problems with them.

Kairihearts
10-18-2016, 08:58 PM
Good bye ma lovaaa

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Goodbyeeeee myyyy friend you have been the for meeee hehe ;)

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 09:18 PM
Mages didn't support all 10000 buffs we asked for so now we're not gonna support them
-rogues
Luckily balance is achieved with help of dev and not just Zeus and his cronies

Kriticality
10-18-2016, 09:34 PM
So which is it?
- You're not doing enough damage? (Rogues job).

- You're not tanky enough? (Warriors job).

Sorry mate, you can't have it all.

I'm retired for now but mages should do less damage than rogues but more than tanks. They should have less survivability than tanks but more than rogues. An in between glue class if you will. Able to provide support damage and/or protection. I don't even know what the stats look like at end game yet. I'll take a look. On topic they need to buff mages curse. Obv sts know how it should work bc they made those mages in new MAP have PROPER CURSE. Give mages a viable curse skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus
10-18-2016, 09:55 PM
Mages didn't support all 10000 buffs we asked for so now we're not gonna support them
-rogues
Luckily balance is achieved with help of dev and not just Zeus and his cronies

There wasn't anywhere near 1000 buffs. We asked for 1 or 2 useful buffs that would give us a chance in PvP. However, that wasn't addressed and shot down. However, it was given to us in the form of gear.

Here's your answer about that:

We're not planning on making any changes to Rogues, but we are releasing an new expansion with new gear that may change the way things balance out.

I guess we'll see. Make your mage, or not, but please enjoy the game.

Very dramatic thread, closing it up.

So, it's intended.

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 09:59 PM
Y'all asked for about ten thousand different "useful" buffs lol it's not our fault others opinions differ from yours but crying about it won't help mate I'm surprised you haven't geared up Zeus and made a crap ton of videos to "prove" that rogues aren't dominating everything

Zeus
10-18-2016, 10:01 PM
Y'all asked for about ten thousand different "useful" buffs lol it's not our fault others opinions differ from yours but crying about it won't help mate I'm surprised you haven't geared up Zeus and made a crap ton of videos to "prove" that rogues aren't dominating everything

Here's your opinion:

Mates gonna be crazy op this season

Where did I say mages were weak?
A rogue can easily topple a mage in the same gear class as them it takes skill . But a mage in the sane gearclass can also kill the rogue if he/she isn't careful.
Please stop trying to put words in my mouth you're coming up short.

I understand more than you the issues rogues are having are survival issues it has nothing to do with the op aimed shot that has a crazy amount of debuffs and crits which may render it too op as no other class cries anywhere near that and most mates and rogues are at about 6K HP with maxed gears meaning rogues crib higher than 2/3 of the game has hp

Mages are OP!

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 10:03 PM
Here's your opinion:

Mages are OP!

That was about pve and it's sort of true we are op in pve. But nice try man

Zeus
10-18-2016, 10:04 PM
That was about pve and it's sort of true we are op in pve. But nice try man

Eh, I doubt it was considering your other quotes as well. You were telling us that rogues need to get better and learn to play their class. So please, take your own advice. I'll be playing both rogue and mage just to show that mages do not need any changes. Rather, people need to change their playstyle. There's nothing wrong with mage right now.

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 10:05 PM
I can't wait to see the rogues aren't dominating anything videos man

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 10:07 PM
It was about pve. That's what that op was asking about
Secondly I can't wait for your rogues aren't dominating anything videos man

Zeus
10-18-2016, 10:08 PM
It was about pve. That's what that op was asking about
Secondly I can't wait for your rogues aren't dominating anything videos man

You also said that if mages are so OP, that we should play mage. So, I did. Now, please play rogue as well if you think they are super OP:

Im gonna play rogue once gears get cheap xD till then I'll stay at mage

Ah, I love that all the threads about rogue buffs are still up. It's easy to prove the points wrong with people's own words. I hardly have to use my own! :D

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 10:10 PM
You also said that if mages are so OP, that we should play mage. So, I did. Now, please play rogue as well if you think they are super OP:

I play both classes I've stated it thousands of times to you ....so what if I'm waiting for gears to go down to gear my rogue what does this prove?

Zeus
10-18-2016, 10:11 PM
I play both classes I've stated it thousands of times to you ....so what if I'm waiting for gears to go down to gear my rogue what does this prove?

I know you have stated that, so go play your rogue if you feel they are really all that OP. As for me, I'll be playing both mage and rogue. Mage doesn't have anything wrong with it. They still do great damage, they still heal, they just don't have survivability that rivals tanks now. So, they will still ALWAYS be useful in a team UNLIKE last season for rogue. THEREFORE, there is no need to buff a sorcerer. The only reason to buff a sorcerer would be so they can dominate everything again.

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 10:12 PM
I know you have stated that, so go play your rogue.
But I don't wanna lol

Zeus
10-18-2016, 10:15 PM
But I don't wanna lol

I didn't want to play mage, but I felt they were OP so I played mage and showed just that. You should support your own words or what is the point, really?

P.S: Edited post #39

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 10:17 PM
I didn't want to play mage, but I felt they were OP so I played mage and showed just that. You should support your own words or what is the point, really?

P.S: Edited post #39

Lol you're so salty it burns my eyes

Zeus
10-18-2016, 10:19 PM
Lol you're so salty it burns my eyes

I'm not salty, mate. I'm just saying that you should support your own words. If you feel rogue is so OP, go level a rogue. You will see a mage is still needed in any team based scenario.

Plqgue
10-18-2016, 10:27 PM
I'm not salty, mate. I'm just saying that you should support your own words. If you feel rogue is so OP, go level a rogue. You will see a mage is still needed in any team based scenario.

When did I say rogues were super op ? I've just been stating the truth about you and your cronies not being about balance and you've pretty much proved it ...mate

Zeus
10-19-2016, 12:02 AM
When did I say rogues were super op ? I've just been stating the truth about you and your cronies not being about balance and you've pretty much proved it ...mate

Nope, I haven't. I've said if you feel rogues are so OP then make a rogue. I never said they are OP, which they are not.

If rogues aren't OP, then there should be no issues on this thread. Thanks for saying rogues aren't OP! :)

Again, this is what I'll say:

Mage doesn't have anything wrong with it. They still do great damage, they still heal, they just don't have survivability that rivals tanks now. So, they will still ALWAYS be useful in a team UNLIKE last season for rogue. THEREFORE, there is no need to buff a sorcerer. The only reason to buff a sorcerer would be so they can dominate everything again.

The only thing that has changed is for the time being, mage stack is not successful and rogues are needed in a team based fight. There should be nothing to complain about. If they're doing damage and have a role in team, then welcome to balance. As long as you, as a sorcerer, still are needed on a team as well then things are balanced.

Chevalours
10-19-2016, 12:26 AM
Good but the war on pvp are op you can be sure

Envoyé de mon G30 en utilisant Tapatalk

Vvildfire
10-19-2016, 12:26 AM
I don't want forums spammed with the same type of threads as last season...

I agree... Too many threads with bitter, angry posts. (keep it to this one thread this time!)

*shy, abject pve post flies by*
Don't nerf any class in pve pls~

Fredystern
10-19-2016, 03:20 AM
We wont see balance thing so fast after the expansion, usually it took 2-3 month to adapt to new items and we could see its balance or not :)

yubaraj
10-20-2016, 07:45 AM
I am glad that mages are still needed in clash as a mana provider. I am happy that rogues finally found a place in clash I guess.

Anyways don't wanna challenge any rogues for duel now . just gonna hide and run when I see opponent rogue lol.

soon
10-20-2016, 09:18 AM
The mages who have difficulties in pvp against rogues can post a print of your stats? I wanted to have a base.

In my opinion it is too early to say anything about pvp, the mythic are not at stake. Everyone is using legendary.

Robhawk
10-20-2016, 09:21 AM
then I made a mage and started beating every mage in the game with it. :D

This is so funny... You make endgame mage with absolute maxed out gear, arcane gun, arcane ring and arcane pendant equip every slot with a noble mind jewel and then you smart man think about pets and know debuff > buff and make a grimm with munch mouth happiness and nekro AA. This is a huge advantage (the grimm debuffs) and the rest was to stupid to figure this out, so ok the pet thing was a really smart move!

So to sum it up:

1. maxed out toon
2. very good internet connection
3. playing on overpowered PC (compared to any mobile phone it is overpowered!)
4. using a debuff pet (grimm) <- As i said, props to you for this one.
5. 25000 posts on forum -> a lot of experience
6. you know how to play the game, independent which class

So points 1 to 6 are a prove that all other mage players just don't know how to play?

LOL

Sorayai
10-20-2016, 09:22 AM
. Everyone is using legendary.

That is it why pvp is now balanced.
Just for now, will see when mythic weapons come.

Shimada
10-20-2016, 09:44 AM
Closed this thread. This is getting nowhere.

blazerdd
10-20-2016, 10:14 AM
This is so funny... You make endgame mage with absolute maxed out gear, arcane gun, arcane ring and arcane pendant equip every slot with a noble mind jewel and then you smart man think about pets and know debuff > buff and make a grimm with munch mouth happiness and nekro AA. This is a huge advantage (the grimm debuffs) and the rest was to stupid to figure this out, so ok the pet thing was a really smart move!

So to sum it up:

1. maxed out toon
2. very good internet connection
3. playing on overpowered PC (compared to any mobile phone it is overpowered!)
4. using a debuff pet (grimm) <- As i said, props to you for this one.
5. 25000 posts on forum -> a lot of experience
6. you know how to play the game, independent which class

So points 1 to 6 are a prove that all other mage players just don't know how to play?

LOL

I don't know Zeus personally, but this is the exact definition of a hater, lol. You didn't make any good points, but instead criticized him for "using a debuff pet" and "know(ing) how to play the game". That is exactly what he's been saying the entire time: mages aren't playing their class right.

Props to you Zeus, you got a hater to inadvertently know/say the truth.

mrm
10-20-2016, 01:47 PM
kanda wanted to stay out of the thread but correct me if im rong ,what he is saying is that Zeus is useing his in game money real life advantageous (ping and mayby the pc to) where some mages cant aford a full set of nobles even tho danm there 700k now for one, The point hes trying yo make is that he is useing all theas advantages over the othere lesser magges and saying due yo there leck of money they cant make an OP toon wich will over preform..only trying to clearfy what he said nothing ment by it did i get it right robhawk?

Kriticality
10-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Can anyone that's playing right now post the boosts to damage armor and health on the three classes? Ie mages gained ~ x armor damage health and rogues gained the same. Same with tanks. Should give a better idea. I'm simply too lazy. I think as a Mage I gained 440 damage and 1k armor. Obv lost health. Not sure about other classes.

soon
10-20-2016, 07:43 PM
Can anyone that's playing right now post the boosts to damage armor and health on the three classes? Ie mages gained ~ x armor damage health and rogues gained the same. Same with tanks. Should give a better idea. I'm simply too lazy. I think as a Mage I gained 440 damage and 1k armor. Obv lost health. Not sure about other classes.

Just to make a base. Mage has a lot more damage using staff. Rogue has more armor that mage, especially using dagger. The proc dagger gives (100% chance) armor buff for rogue.

ps. I'm not the best for each class. And my rogue is still in 60.

Robhawk
10-21-2016, 06:01 AM
I don't know Zeus personally, but this is the exact definition of a hater, lol. You didn't make any good points, but instead criticized him for "using a debuff pet" and "know(ing) how to play the game". That is exactly what he's been saying the entire time: mages aren't playing their class right.

Props to you Zeus, you got a hater to inadvertently know/say the truth.

I criticized him for using a debuff pet ? What ? I wrote 2 times in my post that it was a smart idea to do this... Can you read? Also to clarify im not a Zeus hater but many things he does in game and on forums i just don't like, thats about it! Im nowhere near to be a hater of the player Zeus, lulz!

kanda wanted to stay out of the thread but correct me if im rong ,what he is saying is that Zeus is useing his in game money real life advantageous (ping and mayby the pc to) where some mages cant aford a full set of nobles even tho danm there 700k now for one, The point hes trying yo make is that he is useing all theas advantages over the othere lesser magges and saying due yo there leck of money they cant make an OP toon wich will over preform..only trying to clearfy what he said nothing ment by it did i get it right robhawk?

Thanks, exactly thats the point! :victorious: