PDA

View Full Version : [M82A1 Barret Sniper Rifle] - Episode 02: HeadShot

devilMors
10-18-2016, 11:22 AM
Combining two features: Timing and Rushing. In my opinion, to be able to internalize them, player (dps) should be aware of this mindset:

1. Be patient and analyze the gameplay.
2. Damage your oppo step by step (according to mage perspective) and make your decision for last shot/combo (headshot).
3. Predict your opposition's (dps) steps.
4. Hide yourself. Donot complain that your tanks donot cover you. If they don't, just use them as a wall.
5. Donot ever think that you lost because oppose team was op; you lost because you are not aware of importance of analyzing the gameplay and trusting team mates.

enjoy,
devilmors/Sin

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQVeKAoYzds

P.S. This video was made for entertainment and as such there is no intention to insult or offend anyone in it. If I have upset anyone with this content, I honestly apologize.

resurrected
10-18-2016, 11:53 AM
That's very impressive video :)
You should open academy or something haha. I would join xD

Terrorshock1
10-18-2016, 12:47 PM
Pew pew pew xD

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

resurrected
10-18-2016, 01:04 PM
Very impressive video. You should make academy or something xD i would join :)

devilMors
10-19-2016, 06:33 AM
Pew pew pew xD

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

yo pro! xD

devilMors
10-19-2016, 07:02 AM
Very impressive video. You should make academy or something xD i would join :)

Academy? Humanbeing tend to branch things and make them complicated, even though things are simple in essence. Academies work on these complicated things. However, I just want to show the essence of pvp; that is, simplicity of pvp. Enjoy being free from academy xD

Zeus
10-20-2016, 12:27 PM
Nice video, mate :)

devilMors
10-22-2016, 03:13 AM
Nice video, mate :)
thank you, mate. :)

resurrected
10-22-2016, 04:07 AM
Academy? Humanbeing tend to branch things and make them complicated, even though things are simple in essence. Academies work on these complicated things. However, I just want to show the essence of pvp; that is, simplicity of pvp. Enjoy being free from academy xD
What i mean is making more videos such as this to teach others something what's not so complicated but seems it is.