PDA

View Full Version : Video maker suggestions

Sorayai
10-18-2016, 11:32 AM
Hello guys, what applications u use for recording game?
I asking for android users...
Because I use Samsung galaxy s3 and mobi zen application is does not support on my device...
Have u use something other, better?
All suggestions are welcome, feel free to suggest me! :)
Thanks! [emoji106]

resurrected
10-18-2016, 11:39 AM
I had s3 neo and mobizen was perfect. For android thats best application to record.

Sorayai
10-18-2016, 11:46 AM
But it says mobizen is not supported for my device. ..
Is there any other app for recording what u try and work fine?

resurrected
10-18-2016, 11:51 AM
But it says mobizen is not supported for my device. ..
Is there any other app for recording what u try and work fine?
I have s3 and it works... Hmmm its very weird. I tried such apps like shou, screen recorder, screencast and few more. Only mobizen had best things didn't lagged and no watermark. Also simply in use. Did you have original OS? Did you tried to update current system?

Sorayai
10-18-2016, 12:01 PM
There said work on 4.4 android version. ..
My version original 4.3, do I now need to upgrade system and then try mobizen?maybe that was main problem lol I didnt checked :/
Ty for help man! :)

resurrected
10-18-2016, 12:04 PM
There said work on 4.4 android version. ..
My version original 4.3, do I now need to upgrade system and then try mobizen?maybe that was main problem lol I didnt checked :/
Ty for help man! :)
Yep. I have 4.4.2
In settings you'll find upgrade software. Just click and it will search and upgrade your OS
I had to do it

Kairihearts
10-18-2016, 09:16 PM
There is another soulution search the app on google and download via another website if play store wont let you :D

Schnitzel
10-20-2016, 07:48 PM
I used "Lollipop recorder" in the past on my G4, but since that broke a few weeks ago,
I now use the Game Tools feature on my S7, kind of liking it.. a lot..

Dex Scene
10-22-2016, 03:38 AM
Do you know there is mobizen for samsung? Ofcourse you know I think but just making sure!

Schnitzel
10-22-2016, 06:33 PM
You can do screen recordings on Android 4.3 only if you root it (if you're just trying to record videos, rooting with a chance of bricking is not worth the risk, especially with samsung KNOX in place)
if you're on 4.4, you could do it through some ADB or whatever, or root it.

However if you can get at least Android 5.0, screen recording is included in the Android software/api, so you can download something like "lollipop recorder" and run it without root.

Ineversad
10-31-2016, 11:18 AM
Az screen recorder

Inviato dal mio Elite 1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorayai
10-31-2016, 11:20 AM
You can do screen recordings on Android 4.3 only if you root it (if you're just trying to record videos, rooting with a chance of bricking is not worth the risk, especially with samsung KNOX in place)
if you're on 4.4, you could do it through some ADB or whatever, or root it.

However if you can get at least Android 5.0, screen recording is included in the Android software/api, so you can download something like "lollipop recorder" and run it without root.
Just want to ask u, if u can explain short, I didn't tried ever, how to root phone?
Thanks in advance! :)

Schnitzel
11-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Just want to ask u, if u can explain short, I didn't tried ever, how to root phone?
Thanks in advance! :)

A friend of mine usually does that for me.

But the cool features and all isn't worth the security risks, especially if that phone is your main driver.