PDA

View Full Version : ''Reserved''

Hpnvx
10-18-2016, 04:21 PM
One of the most annoying, I'll say bug in the game atm and needs to be fixed somehow because no one likes a blocked game especially when it costs you a game or when another playeres using it as a block glitch in pvp...option one limit the time to 10 seconds instead of waiting for the other player to get he's servers working again...option 2 completely remove this glitch form the game :)..............

Zulgath
10-19-2016, 10:39 AM
Ikr i hate this too, when it says reserved when joining pvp eventho there is not anyone

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Vvildfire
10-20-2016, 12:34 AM
I've seen "reserved" too, what is it exactly? Are those who "reserve" the spots laggy people who are still staring at the loading screen, or those who just dc'ed, or?

resurrected
10-20-2016, 01:08 AM
I've seen "reserved" too, what is it exactly? Are those who "reserve" the spots laggy people who are still staring at the loading screen, or those who just dc'ed, or?
If someone trying join room but he stuck on loading screen it will show reserved for other players. Same if someone DC.

Vvildfire
10-20-2016, 01:12 AM
If someone trying join room but he stuck on loading screen it will show reserved for other players. Same if someone DC.

Got it, thanks :D

Nickleo
10-20-2016, 03:03 PM
I don't think that it is a bug.I think that its caused due to the fact that some ppl join pvp but they don't select any team (on menu to choose red/blue team..).