PDA

View Full Version : Order Jewels

BabVna
10-18-2016, 07:05 PM
will there be any recipes introduced to convert higher level jewels into order jewels? At present it's only cracked jewels that can be converted. Other wise present hard earned jewels may become useless in few months.

Recipe
10-18-2016, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be , they wouldn't just make convert to crack and it doesn't go further .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

BabVna
10-18-2016, 08:08 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be , they wouldn't just make convert to crack and it doesn't go further .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

It's like nice music to my ears. Thanks

Ninthplague
10-18-2016, 08:43 PM
I don't think they will make a new recipe for that

Kairihearts
10-18-2016, 09:00 PM
I doubt it too oh well

Chuuwee
10-18-2016, 09:29 PM
I hope Dev will consider this. I think most of endgame players have superb and noble jewels in their gears. At least we should be able to convert those too.

bonjovi3223
10-18-2016, 11:20 PM
If sts does not make conversion of higher tiered jewels then I do not think the usage of order jewels will go very far. This is mainly because the current conversion rate of 10 tokens per crack is too expensive.
Another suggestion would be to drop crack & damaged order jewels in higher mausoleum.

Eagleye
10-18-2016, 11:26 PM
To me the problem is the recipe cost. Heck just to make a measly fortified jewel it would cost 810 balance tokens ..idk about you guys but that is a bit much for a jewel that already requires a questionably high 3 normal jewels =1 order jewel trade-off. Obviously you could accumulate some insane damage with higher tiered jewels but considering all the other things we need the tokens for( proofs, badges, mythic weaps and their crafting material , mythic helms, armors, ect ) I just don't see it as being realistic for 99% of the player base.

Quick chart
- 3 recipes =1damaged
- 9 recipes=1 weak
- 27 recipes= 1 standard
- 81 recipes = 1 fortified
-243 recipes= 1 excellent
- 729 recipes =1 superb
- 2187 recipes= 1 noble
- 6561 recipes= 1 exquisite =only a mere 65,610 balance tokens for it! Yay!

Vvildfire
10-19-2016, 12:19 AM
I hope Dev will consider this. I think most of endgame players have superb and noble jewels in their gears. At least we should be able to convert those too.

*cough* I think on average 56+ people have full fortified @.@
I on the other hand am full standard with a couple fortified :')

Chuuwee
10-19-2016, 02:08 AM
*cough* I think on average 56+ people have full fortified @.@
I on the other hand am full standard with a couple fortified :')

Lol really? O.O

PEMA
10-19-2016, 04:48 AM
+1 to this idea. I think this'll elevate the prices of high-tier jewels because the jewel market hasn't recovered yet.

Vvildfire
10-19-2016, 06:31 AM
Lol really? O.O

Yes really :c
But then again, I paid 3k each cracked for a full set of weak minds when jewels came out :') so now I'm slightly scarred when it comes to jewels xD

Abuze
10-19-2016, 06:34 AM
If they won't make a way to convert higher tier jewels I suggest that they make the recipe a higher token amount but infinite use. Hell even if costes 10k tokens it would be better than what it is right now.

BabVna
10-19-2016, 05:49 PM
If they won't make a way to convert higher tier jewels I suggest that they make the recipe a higher token amount but infinite use. Hell even if costes 10k tokens it would be better than what it is right now.

Yeah some time of recipe reusable is great. Event can be another opportunity to do this in a slow pace.

acewasabi
10-19-2016, 09:40 PM
LB reward for Halloween includes exquisite order jewel. so yep higher conversions will be possible, recipes will probably become available as Somberholt content gets released.

Carapace
10-20-2016, 11:46 AM
If sts does not make conversion of higher tiered jewels then I do not think the usage of order jewels will go very far. This is mainly because the current conversion rate of 10 tokens per crack is too expensive.
Another suggestion would be to drop crack & damaged order jewels in higher mausoleum.

You are correct in that at the current rate, 10 balance tokens makes them a bit expensive, and I can shed some light on this.

Cracked jewels each add 0.45 damage each in Somberholt areas. so for 180 tokens you can have the 18 Stat + 8.1 Raw Damage that is then scaled by the primary stat and additional damage %. While Cracked on its own is not as powerful as say a Standard Jewel of +4, take that +4 and add 1.05 damage per Jewel you get 18.9 Raw Damage, plus the scaling power of 72 Primary stat. That 18.9 is almost 10% of your weapon! And that's just at Standard rarity.

They can get very powerful very quickly. While it will take a long time to get to an Exquisite, you probably will meet and surpass the damage output of the base Fury Jewel with an Order Fury Jewel at a much faster pace, maybe around Excellent quality because of the bonus raw damage now being added to the scalar.

With this in mind, take note that Tokens become more plentiful the deeper you go into the Mausoleum. This means that as you add more power, your ability to get even more gets easier. Think of this expansion's power and its bonus components like the Lightbearer Rank buff, Order Jewels, etc as a snowball that starts small rolling down a hill but over time builds into a massive destructive boulder that flattens houses. They will be necessary to consider when going deeper into the Mausoleum, and play a major part in combating the harder difficulties.

The fact that they can be unsocketed and upgraded or traded means that over time more will become available. Just because it costs 10 balance tokens doesn't mean it has to be YOUR 10 balance tokens, as the Jewels are tradeable. It creates a low rank way to generate extra gold by selling to the end game players the Jewels you perceive as useless because they are trying to make Superb's, etc so that they can conquer Mausoleum floor 4.

We are happy with the pacing, as is apparent with how many dailies are now being completed every day and the progress towards Advocate rank. Trust us, this is all part of the long game plan - enjoy yourselves!

- Carapace

blazerdd
10-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Absolutely love the design and thought put in to this expansion. Truly amazing devs!