PDA

View Full Version : Guild Section thread count limits.

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 09:42 AM
I am suggesting this and would prefer not to be flamed for doing so. But I believe the guild section should have a limit to one thread per guild. If you want to talk about how awesome your guild is or how any accusations are unfounded it should be in the general or off topic sections. The guild section was intended for recruitment and information purposes. It now seems to be a competition.

Again I am not trying to call any specific guild out. It is intended for all.

Ty, and have a good day.

Cabero
09-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Uh, not really the guild section is for anything about a guild.

Talk about Guilds, look for a Guild, recruit to your Guild and generally, everything about Guilds is done here.

That's taking from the description for the guild sections.

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 01:08 PM
I'm making a suggestion. You are entitled to your opinion. Mine is that the section has turned into a pissing contests and should maybe be moderated with stricter guidelines.

octavos
09-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Both please calm down. Fac3bon3s and Cabero, I know theirs a war between both of you. please drop it.

Positive feed back please. thank you.

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Man I am trying to but every where I turn some one from NG is trolling me. Not much I can do. I'm trying to be the better person here by making honest suggestions.

Cabero
09-23-2011, 01:50 PM
I apologize, I have no problem him at all. I am really surprised that people took it as me fighting with him. I was just trying to say that the guild section was for more than just recruiting. I guess I need to work on how I express myself.

I am truly sorry I offended you Fac3bon3s

octavos
09-23-2011, 03:05 PM
I apologize, I have no problem him at all. I am really surprised that people took it as me fighting with him. I was just trying to say that the guild section was for more than just recruiting. I guess I need to work on how I express myself.

I am truly sorry I offended you Fac3bon3s

Let the devs decide if its in the wrong thread. And I love your apology....See no hard feelings :)

ok back to topic.... :)

Samhayne
09-23-2011, 03:13 PM
If you feel a thread is trolling, flame bait or otherwise something that shouldn't be posted or violates the Forum Rules, click the Report Post button (the red triangle with the ! in it) and we'll take care of it.

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 03:48 PM
If you feel a thread is trolling, flame bait or otherwise something that shouldn't be posted or violates the Forum Rules, click the Report Post button (the red triangle with the ! in it) and we'll take care of it.

I appreciate the info. I was hoping we could resolve this with out having to PM a dev, which I have not done yet.