PDA

View Full Version : my posts are getting deleted?

Dexmann
09-23-2011, 09:43 AM
on a thread i posted something fine (no flaming just a comment) and it somehow got deleted or something, so i posted it again... and it got deleted aswell.... im just wondering whats going on, is there a new rule were you cant post on your own thread? or do devs just take them off sneakily (without notifying you)?

StompArtist
09-23-2011, 09:48 AM
on a thread i posted something fine (no flaming just a comment) and it somehow got deleted or something, so i posted it again... and it got deleted aswell.... im just wondering whats going on, is there a new rule were you cant post on your own thread? or do devs just take them off sneakily (without notifying you)?

They can erase posts that they feel are inappropriate.

Gluttony
09-23-2011, 09:53 AM
im just wondering whats going on, is there a new rule were you cant post on your own thread? or do devs just take them off sneakily (without notifying you)?

Sounds like the devs found your comment disrespectful in some way/shape/form. I don't know what you said, but posting something twice and having it removed both times would lead me to think that it wasn't allowed. Also, the devs don't need to notify you when they remove one of your posts; just take it as a silent warning and move on.

CrimsonTider
09-23-2011, 10:35 AM
And to add to what Stomp and Glut have mentioned, making a thread like this can also lead to locking/deletion. Be sure to review the TOS regarding forum usage. Might give you a few answers for your confusion.

Samhayne
09-23-2011, 12:20 PM
Hey Dexman, I'm the main guy who does deleting around the forums, so if you have an issue you can always send me a Private Message about it. We will have a good reason for deleting things.

Dexmann
09-25-2011, 04:04 PM
oh my, im sorry, my posts went to the second page... 0.o uhhhh i feel stupid lol. sorry guys XS

if i actually do have a problem i will message you. thx Samhayne :05.18-flustered: