PDA

View Full Version : Undead mages vs Ice skill

RYYUKK
10-19-2016, 04:55 AM
As every one know (capped players) these new maps has awesome ways to be farmed, i really like that new way unless ppl still using bot, but whatever..
Im mage and mages are super useful at new maps for a stun and handle mobs job, but there is a issue, I just respec my skills trying to test iceball skill, noticed about doesnt matters chaged or not, u cant ever freeze undead mages but they are OP with that..
I dont know if there is a issues with that skill because even these aimshot archers dont get freeze 100% of times. .

Also , hope any dev can tell us what we gonna get at elite lightbearer tier and how many points will be needed
Ty

nightmaresmoke
10-19-2016, 06:37 AM
Probably is designed that way its kinda boring really if you can just stun freeze etc.. all types of mobs the new expansion is supposed to be fun and challenging once it gets nerf and made easy the desire to run would diminish and climbing to the top would be meaningless, as Cinco said rise to the challenge my friends.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Abuze
10-19-2016, 06:43 AM
You still have fb and gale to stun them anyways

eugene9707
10-19-2016, 08:14 AM
I actually made a guide for the mobs in the new maps which includes which crowd controls work on them....

Link is in my signature

RYYUKK
10-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Im owner of that mob just was wondering if there is some glitch

eugene9707
10-19-2016, 01:14 PM
Im owner of that mob just was wondering if there is some glitch

Nor really.

There are many cases where a mob is immune to one or more types of crowd control.
So it's not really a surprise that they are immune to ice.
Just as how the skull rogues are immune to stun.

As for ice and skull rogues. I've yet to encounter the occasion where they doesnt freeze when my icebolt hit them. There are also occasions where you're in a big group of mobs and somehow your frostbolt hit another mob instead of the rogue.