PDA

View Full Version : New ring

Captain critic
10-19-2016, 04:55 AM
Hey guys ive been hearing there might be a ring better coming than arc ring is that actually true ?

RYYUKK
10-19-2016, 04:59 AM
For lvl 61's AR doesnt worth , people just keep wearing for 2 reasons
1.aura
2. Armor

Ceuidear
10-19-2016, 05:31 AM
For lvl 61's AR doesnt worth , people just keep wearing for 2 reasons
1.aura
2. Armor

Arc Ring still the best compared to new leggies or any other myhtics not just in terms or armor but to overall stats. Am still having it with better stats.

Vvildfire
10-19-2016, 06:24 AM
Arc Ring still the best compared to new leggies or any other myhtics not just in terms or armor but to overall stats. Am still having it with better stats.

Same here. You lose maybe 300 hp and 170 armor and gain 40-ish dmg with a legendary ring and tbh... None of the new gear give much health so I'm still keeping the hp ring. Idk for how long though...

Kairihearts
10-19-2016, 08:58 AM
Speculations to a new ring is on its way i guess..... when it comes out more then likely it will be better then arc ring

Will it have a aura i dunno thats why most wear the arc ring.....

Fredystern
10-19-2016, 09:16 AM
Yes but im sure the ring wont got + all stat anymore like what they did on 41 arc ring and pp. Its too OP :)

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Hercules
10-19-2016, 09:55 AM
in lvl 61 the ring works, and... better save the ring because now all is upgrade..... maybe a new recipe upgrade arcane ring 41 to 61...... where we must use 2 arcane shards...................

Kairihearts
10-19-2016, 10:22 AM
in lvl 61 the ring works, and... better save the ring because now all is upgrade..... maybe a new recipe upgrade arcane ring 41 to 61...... where we must use 2 arcane shards...................

Good idea if so meaning arc ring will go up so will shards who knows muahahaha

onadraosari
10-19-2016, 10:31 AM
its dnt add 300 hp... arc ring dnt have 30 primary stats buff. deary ring has more hp than arc ring

Vvildfire
10-19-2016, 02:46 PM
its dnt add 300 hp... arc ring dnt have 30 primary stats buff. deary ring has more hp than arc ring

Ugh... Yeah it doesn't give a +30 stat bonus but still adds a lot of hp. Deary ring gives a little more HP, some crit, but loses a lot of armor and damage. Now it may be fine for its price, but a lot of people don't like its proc. It may be useful in some situations but often just plain annoying for some (including me!).
The advantage of the deary ring isn't really in its stats (they're not really better than arcane ring), but good for its price.

Saud
10-19-2016, 03:19 PM
I don't think there will be new ring tbh :/
People been speculating new ring will come in the START of underhul expansion.
Still, nothing has been introduced or even little tease there will be new ring.
And if there new ring require AR to craft.. I bet sts won't do it :p.

Kharjojo
10-19-2016, 03:48 PM
I think a new ring will come, don't wanna say it will be necessarily op but it's time to let the arcane ring go.
Last expansion we've seen a new pendant, we'll deserve a new ring and to see, finally, something new.
This cap seems to be a fresh new start, the game is on the right path thanks primarily to the efforts of the devs and of course of all the community, let's carry on on this path.