PDA

View Full Version : Let's see if StS will respond!

Raww
10-19-2016, 08:55 PM
I came to talk about Call of Champions, you know, your newest game. Newer than Arcane Legends even. Anyways, since StS neglects to reply on the CoC forum, I decided to come on the AL forum, where surprisingly (sarcasm) they respond. And yes I have emailed and received your automated email, but that's useless. Anyways, is your team planning to update the game as you do this one, or is it just like your other 5 games you abandoned? StS probably won't respond to this and/or delete it, proving they care only about the Arcane Legends Community rather than the Spacetime Community.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Trenton
10-19-2016, 09:12 PM
I came to talk about Call of Champions, you know, your newest game. Newer than Arcane Legends even. Anyways, since StS neglects to reply on the CoC forum, I decided to come on the AL forum, where surprisingly (sarcasm) they respond. And yes I have emailed and received your automated email, but that's useless. Anyways, is your team planning to update the game as you do this one, or is it just like your other 5 games you abandoned? StS probably won't respond to this and/or delete it, proving they care only about the Arcane Legends Community rather than the Spacetime Community.

If you spent thousands of dollars to build a restaurant, and not very many people came to that restaurant, but you built a hotel for it to be VERY successful, why keep making renovations to the restaurant when you're tearing it up with the hotel? You keep the restaurant running because people enjoy it and casually spend money there, but you put your renovation money into the hotel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Raww
10-19-2016, 09:18 PM
If you spent thousands of dollars to build a restaurant, and not very many people came to that restaurant, but you built a hotel for it to be VERY successful, why keep making renovations to the restaurant when you're tearing it up with the hotel? You keep the restaurant running because people enjoy it and casually spend money there, but you put your renovation money into the hotel.

But the hotel has been there for about 4 years now, and the restraunt hasn't been open for barely a year now and you decide to give up on it quickly? The hotel had potential when it came out, so why not the restraunt?

Trenton
10-19-2016, 09:20 PM
But the hotel has been there for about 4 years now, and the restraunt hasn't been open for barely a year now and you decide to give up on it quickly? The hotel had potential when it came out, so why not the restraunt?

That restaurant was poorly placed with a poor theme and poor marketing, but the hotel is much more well known. They can't financially keep up with CoC as well as Arcane Legends because it doesn't make sense, as well as their team is relatively small, so they can't work in the restaurant and the hotel at the same time.

Raww
10-19-2016, 09:25 PM
That restaurant was poorly placed with a poor theme and poor marketing, but the hotel is much more well known. They can't financially keep up with CoC as well as Arcane Legends because it doesn't make sense, as well as their team is relatively small, so they can't work in the restaurant and the hotel at the same time.

What had stopped them from working on multiple projects before? The previous 5 games we're worked on at almost the same time frame. Plus they had plans before the game was known. They had 40 characters planned in alpha, but only 20 we're released

blazerdd
10-19-2016, 10:47 PM
I'm hungry now :p

Ydra
10-19-2016, 10:53 PM
Of course we all want frequent updates in every game we play, and I am sure the developers would love to make that happen. However, there are several management and financial contingencies that we are not aware of. STS is most likely doing their best at trying to find the balance between pleasing the community whilst earning money.

Horme
10-19-2016, 11:23 PM

You can play others MOBA, D*TA 2.

Energizeric
10-19-2016, 11:38 PM
I believe it's pretty much an accepted idea in the gaming industry that games that are released and early on have poor showings, are probably doomed and it is not a good idea to invest more money in them. I cannot think of any vastly successful game that was a flop at launch and later on (after a year or two) became a huge success.

Arcane Legends was a success from the very beginning, and has continued to be until this day.

resurrected
10-20-2016, 01:10 AM
Cinco updates CoC @.@ he's loco. I bet he will update it soon tho

epicrrr
10-20-2016, 02:43 AM
Ive yet to try call of champions but i hear some bad reviews about it so that kinda hinders me and my friends. Its PVP based and AL pvp system is id say one of the most advanced out there, so hard to let go.

Ironforge991
10-20-2016, 02:02 PM
I understand all your's teory about update...some want it someone no...and StS already have 20more champions...so they dont pay for new creation...and if they add they cant lose nothing...nobody stop to play if have 20 champions more...

Bubbingo277
10-21-2016, 09:00 PM
Just wish they would talk to us tbh