PDA

View Full Version : Discriminating Warriors

ForgottenWarrior
10-19-2016, 11:12 PM
Hello,
Halloween event is just going to be live in few hours, Most of the vanities are awesome. But in my opinion the warrior vanity for running LB is quiet useless as far as it is limited that's good part but other classes are getting renovated edition of limited vanities but why only war is getting this renovated edition on cheap vanity ? It should be frank vanity or yeti. It is way too much discrimination against warrior. If someone think warrior top 5 is very easiest one, you are wrong. It is always difficult for a war to get a fast pt as far as it is boss runs. Now everywhere there is equal fortune of death for every class so no use of war in pt.

Boss health never scale to class it scale to levels, in this sense 1-2 rog team or 1-2 mage team is better than 4 warriors team.

Rogues can solo event bosses but warrior have to depend on others.

Please Devs rethink about this vanity for war.

TheBoon
10-19-2016, 11:19 PM
Yes, It Should be Frankie :( Feel Bad Tho,.

Horme
10-19-2016, 11:20 PM
Hello,
Halloween event is just going to be live in few hours, Most of the vanities are awesome. But in my opinion the warrior vanity for running LB is quiet useless as far as it is limited that's good part but other classes are getting renovated edition of limited vanities but why only war is getting this renovated edition on cheap vanity ? It should be frank vanity or yeti. It is way too much discrimination against warrior. If someone think warrior top 5 is very easiest one, you are wrong. It is always difficult for a war to get a fast pt as far as it is boss runs. Now everywhere there is equal fortune of death for every class so no use of war in pt.

Boss health never scale to class it scale to levels, in this sense 1-2 rog team or 1-2 mage team is better than 4 warriors team.

Please Devs rethink about this vanity for war.

Also, how the low level character with legendary gear ~(level 5-20) can do event easily than full mythic/arcane level 36+?, something is wrong. This is why a lot of peoples choose to stay at low level.

blazerdd
10-20-2016, 12:16 AM
If someone think warrior top 5 is very easiest one, you are wrong. It is always difficult for a war to get a fast pt as far as it is boss runs. Now everywhere there is equal fortune of death for every class so no use of war in pt.

First off, the war lb is normally the easiest to run. So the whole underlined portion is irrelevant.

Second, the whole underlined portion also has nothing to do with the vanity portion, which is what I'm assuming (b/c there are multiple subjects jumbled together) the post was meant for.

Thirdly, the word discrimination somewhat has to do with opinion, and does not state a fact. Also, you used it wrong.

Fourth, instead of criticizing STS for their hard work, you try to design one. Maybe that could earn your respect.

PS: I don't mind warriors getting a different vanity. I do however mind that you give credit where credit is deserved - which, in this case, is an appreciative attitude and respect towards the company that designed it for your/our pleasure.

KnowledgeFTW
10-20-2016, 12:39 AM
First off, the war lb is normally the easiest to run. So the whole underlined portion is irrelevant.

Second, the whole underlined portion also has nothing to do with the vanity portion, which is what I'm assuming (b/c there are multiple subjects jumbled together) the post was meant for.

Thirdly, the word discrimination somewhat has to do with opinion, and does not state a fact. Also, you used it wrong.

Fourth, instead of criticizing STS for their hard work, you try to design one. Maybe that could earn your respect.

PS: I don't mind warriors getting a different vanity. I do however mind that you give credit where credit is deserved - which, in this case, is an appreciative attitude and respect towards the company that designed it for your/our pleasure.

Good point, but next time we get an event, will you be happy with all the rewards being re-colors? The OP has some pretty good points regarding the LB warrior vanity. IMO, the LB rewards are not really worth running for, all I see is plain re-colors of old vanities. Nevertheless, still looking forward to the Halloween Event.

ForgottenWarrior
10-20-2016, 12:44 AM

Lol try running LB for warrior then come here. Warrior lb is easy at bottom not top 5. The underlined lines are just proportionate to the vanity issue because every class has equal difficult to sustain on LB but rewards are different that's the issue I have highlighted. As far as we can see haters everywhere.

I'm not artist but I know there are many in arts section sts barely took one and implemented.

epicrrr
10-20-2016, 02:45 AM
I agree it should be one of those past LB vanity prize

Kingofninjas
10-20-2016, 02:49 AM

Just wanted to point out that discrimination can actually state fact. In this case, you are right in saying it was opinion, but in general it can be used as fact.

For example, women were discriminated against for throughout the 13-19th centuries give or take. This is a fact. Not opinion.

Justg
10-20-2016, 05:32 AM
This has nothing to do with discrimination. You guys are going to be just fine. Enjoy the event!