PDA

View Full Version : Vanity weapons :)

Purist
09-23-2011, 01:15 PM
I have seen others myself included express the fact they hey have a dress code for 'in battle' and 'social' I would like to see weapons that are more for show (whilst maintaining the ability to wear your main equipment) I think it would be a great idea as it gives people a bit more person-ability when creating their own identity when in game I hope people agree with me.

Not to mention you would look ubah cool ;)

P.s I checked search before posting al hope I'm not repeating anyone else's idea

Thanks devs

Purist

P.s.s. PLEASE SUPPORT!

Flickz
09-23-2011, 01:29 PM
*edited*

Purist
09-23-2011, 02:25 PM
Sorry maybe it's not re clearest of post I'll rephrase it

Flickz
09-23-2011, 02:30 PM
I know what i said kind of put your idea down sorry..

Purist
09-23-2011, 02:32 PM
No not at all if you don't like the idea would rather you tell me now soother people are not subjected to it lol :)

Cahaun
09-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Hmm. Well if I could make it look like I have a pistol in a holster at my side I will like it! Maybe a first aid kit too since I like my engineer.

deafmaster
09-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Vanity weapons are a fabulous idea! I'll take a nice bazooka for my com tyvm :-))

Purist
09-28-2011, 01:16 AM
Yay glad to see the interest! :)

Kakatoa91
09-28-2011, 02:20 AM
It would be funny to see an engi with a laptop on left hand and a screwdriver on the right one...

:D

JazzBlue
09-28-2011, 07:55 AM
Not a laptop, but more of a mini/netbook size strapped to a wrist that was animated so he would occasionally pull one arm up to type on it with the other hand. I believe there's already military gear out there along these lines.

and x2 on a medkit. There's some engis out there that chose not to be a group healer, and displaying the medkit or not could easily show you as a healer vs. attack engineer.

Purist
09-28-2011, 11:01 AM
Nice suggestion!

Nightarcher
09-28-2011, 06:47 PM
I really want to see impressive-looking weapons. You know, the ones I want to show off in public with attractive colors and nice style.

Oh and adding some Vanity Wings from an extremely difficult quest or something at the next campaign would be nice too. :)

Purist
10-02-2011, 02:25 AM
Well maybe we have an answer as to vanity weapons guys the BBQ items are along those lines so maybe more to come??
Maybe a dev could answer that for us?

starsavior
10-02-2011, 11:01 AM
An epic idea would for gms to make a symbol for there guild and it would appear on a part of a members armor or weapon.

Cahaun
10-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Good ideas! How about a phone my character can text on or play Star Legends on in game? :D

octavos
10-12-2011, 12:36 PM
I have seen others myself included express the fact they hey have a dress code for 'in battle' and 'social' I would like to see weapons that are more for show (whilst maintaining the ability to wear your main equipment) I think it would be a great idea as it gives people a bit more person-ability when creating their own identity when in game I hope people agree with me.

Not to mention you would look ubah cool ;)

P.s I checked search before posting al hope I'm not repeating anyone else's idea

Thanks devs

Purist

P.s.s. PLEASE SUPPORT!

Seeing as this thread is created, I have an idea.... A arm cannon vanity

:Reasons:

-the only really different gun in the game (yes theres hand blasters for Engineers, but not the same)
-Love the looks (maybe making a variety of looks Long/small/large/wide ect...)
-Love to make parodies of other games....makes me think of other favorite games
-an op with duel cannons (screams robot IMO) :D
-want to wear this on many of my avatars I have created (no matter the gun equipped)
-make it a plat purchase exclusive...like the current cannon.
-many movies and very successful games have arm cannons. :D

hope you like mine :D