PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Energy drop rate

yeldarbroz
10-20-2016, 09:33 PM
The drop rate of energy is too low imo. Idk if this is just for me or what but I'm running 3 runs without a single drop, then one run with 1 drop, then back to none... this is ridiculous. If I'm running km4 @ 2m per run, getting 1 ess every 4 runs... that's two houus for just 5 energy kits... maybe I just have really bad luck, but in the 20 min of kraag tombs I did, I got 3 ess total. Please guarantee at least 1 drop per run. This is still a whopping half hour of farming just to fill the crafting slots on one character...I just want some fun gaming where the whole time I'm playing I have something happening and feel like I'm having fun. Who knows, maybe I'm crazy, just please increase the drop rate of energy essence.

Chuuwee
10-20-2016, 09:48 PM
I haven't farm ess yet but did u try anywhere else?

I'm wondering where does everyone goes to farm ess. In the past we've been farming tombs for more ess but with this new expansion I guess this time will be a bit different. Any input is appreciated.

yeldarbroz
10-20-2016, 10:28 PM
This is getting crazy... everyone I'm talking to is saying 3-5 ess PER RUN I've tried everywhere... citadel, tind, km4 (Pt, pulls, and solo) I'm just getting very fed up now

Sasphoenix
10-20-2016, 11:24 PM
I get minimum 2 essence per run in kt4 I've been farming there solo
Make sure to check back if you're pulling mobs and kill all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

epicrrr
10-20-2016, 11:45 PM
try no energy essence in 3 runs (tombs) unless they lessened drop rate in tombs, thats something

Java
10-20-2016, 11:51 PM
This is getting crazy... everyone I'm talking to is saying 3-5 ess PER RUN I've tried everywhere... citadel, tind, km4 (Pt, pulls, and solo) I'm just getting very fed up now
Are you using speed set. Maybe running too fast and missing them? I thought the drop rate was pretty good in cemetery.

Luciano Lobo
10-21-2016, 12:30 AM
Are you using speed set. Maybe running too fast and missing them? I thought the drop rate was pretty good in cemetery.
I was hoping that the drop rate in cementery was high but is close to non existent. Not funny, specially for f2p people.

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

resurrected
10-21-2016, 12:39 AM
Same.. Drop rate is horrible for me

Chuuwee
10-21-2016, 01:51 AM
I farmed
km3 - 0 drop
u.hul 2 & 3 - 0 drop
somb. graveyard - 1 ess 1 candy bar.

o.O

skeoravah
10-21-2016, 02:11 AM
Very low energy with me too

ReySolomon
10-21-2016, 02:52 AM
I thought it was just me, The last event the energy kit drop rate was nice but this one is pretty bad I hope STS will make the drop rate better.

Ravintov
10-21-2016, 02:56 AM
No problem for me about energy essen. Normal drop

Luciano Lobo
10-21-2016, 03:16 AM
Apparently, Citadel is the new spot for farming energy essences. Lockeds, idk why the devs still keep them on mines.

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

EbenevTheMage
10-21-2016, 05:09 AM
No problem for me about energy essen. Normal drop
what u mean normal drop? how much u got per run , and on what map?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Eriel Delgado
10-21-2016, 05:49 AM
Go in hauntlet, so far i get a lot there and kills too even after reaching level cap. haubtlet is the place b. runs are like 30 secs with speed set pt.

Wiz8
10-21-2016, 07:24 AM
Yea bud I don't get when peeps say drop rate is normal it's literally not. I'm getting 1-2 max you devs should increase the drop rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hercules
10-21-2016, 10:16 AM
I thought the same until I found the perfect map to farm energies, Im sorry if I can't tell you the perfect place because maybe they want to nerf or low the drop rate there :V

ancestor
10-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Ive been farming km3 and getting candy, essences, and twilight (with lep, hisha, 5% luck on weapon, and eggshell ring) out the yin-yang. Try there with a party, make sure you clear mobs. Drop rates very good to me atleast.

Necropolis
10-21-2016, 10:37 AM
I get 6-9 essences in 1 kt4 run

IGN: Necropolis

Sorayai
10-21-2016, 11:07 AM
I get 6-9 essences in 1 kt4 run

IGN: Necropolis
Because u going with Shaman pakuna, and he curse u with essence luck [emoji2]
Usually other players (including me) got 0-2 ess per run [emoji16]

Chuuwee
10-21-2016, 11:12 AM
I thought the same until I found the perfect map to farm energies, Im sorry if I can't tell you the perfect place because maybe they want to nerf or low the drop rate there :V

Now now Herc. Sekrits are meant to be spilled! Unintendedly lol.
Why doncha whisper it to me :D

Hercules
10-21-2016, 11:53 AM
Now now Herc. Sekrits are meant to be spilled! Unintendedly lol.
Why doncha whisper it to me :D

XD okay guys

The place is: Forgotten citadel!
You will get 15 energies in: 5-6 RUNS! If you are... LUCKY!

Carapace
10-21-2016, 11:56 AM
The odds of getting Energy Essence is the same regardless of the dungeon as it is a global loot tied to the event. The only thing I can recommend is to kill lots of things! Hopefully the odds are in your favor as you do so :)

Somberholt has the benefit of gaining you rank progress as you do so if you're in the end game level range

Hercules
10-21-2016, 01:09 PM
Somberholt has the benefit of gaining you rank progress as you do so if you're in the end game level range

Nehhh, I was in somberholt and the drop rate is low. I ran there 8 times and I received 1 or 2 energy essences better another map :V (You don't need be diviner to know that random players in somberholt have bad lucky because if you look in chatbox they don't drop energies too lol) . And..... many of my guildmates Advocate or Lightbearer rank prefer farm in another place instead of somberholt too :P

Maybe if somberholt have 2x energy chance drop @.@ everyone will continue playing there

yeldarbroz
10-21-2016, 02:07 PM
Hehe Hercules is seems to be showing off his... letter coloring skills? Well, this is the 2nd time I've had to highlight one of his posts today XD keep it up... makes everything more fun!

Thanks for all the recommendations guys, ima just try to run random maps shuyal and underhul alternating probably. Ill check back in tonight and let y'all know if my luck increases.

(Good thing I bought antignome sets on all my classes hehe, still waiting on that upgrade or whatever that will 'make those who have taken the time/money to get them happy' :D

And btw Gary, I edited your edit of my thread... just to change where u put km back to kt (I spelled it out so there was no confusion)