PDA

View Full Version : Plz make 3k token vanitys stashable(Halloween event 2016)

Anirudhrox
10-21-2016, 12:15 AM
As of now i feel the mage 3k vanity sucks but the rouge and war one looks amazing i have rouge and war but they low level so i tought o geting 3k tokens frm my mage but the problem is the 3k token vanitys r not stashable or tradeable ......and its pretty much next to impossible for me to get it frm my new characters so.....sts plz .....plz make these vanitys stashable ....other wise whats the point of even putting it in the vendor for all classes

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Iplo
10-21-2016, 03:59 AM
Arent they? There's rogue set at auction O_O

Ceuidear
10-21-2016, 04:02 AM
As of now i feel the mage 3k vanity sucks but the rouge and war one looks amazing i have rouge and war but they low level so i tought o geting 3k tokens frm my mage but the problem is the 3k token vanitys r not stashable or tradeable ......and its pretty much next to impossible for me to get it frm my new characters so.....sts plz .....plz make these vanitys stashable ....other wise whats the point of even putting it in the vendor for all classes

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Every vanity from every event is Tradeable & Stashable.

Fidalex
10-21-2016, 07:19 AM
If you check them, they are neither stashable nor tradeable.

Snoobcat
10-21-2016, 07:56 AM
Its the vanity set pack that isn't stashable or tradeable. The vanity inside is tradeable and stashable

Fidalex
10-21-2016, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the clarification :)

Carapace
10-21-2016, 12:00 PM
There will be an update for this in the hotfix, but it is a visual because of the pack as Snoobcat has mentioned. The vanities themselves are in fact tradeable and stashable