PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.3 Content Update (69790)

asommers
09-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Added new crafted legendary Demonic Glyph items
Streamlined game play user interface
Added the Spacetime Nexus, for all things Spacetime!
The Continue button in the lobby will now take you to whatever PvE dungeon you were in last.
Completing the last dungeon of the previous campaign will put you in the first dungeon of the following campaign.
The Fallen Prince in Nuri's will now swap an old Crown of Persistence for a vanity Crown of Persistence.
Wearing the vanity Crown of Persistence with the Shield of the Hallows grants an item set bonus.
The Crown of Persistence and Shield of the Hallows will also be used for future set bonuses when worn with elite items from future campaigns. The more items collected the better the set bonuses.
Beckon skill description will now display damage values for different ranks.
The name generator should now attempt to generate shorter names and no longer generates names that fail the content filter
Renamed a few of the items that are crafting components with their level until the next client update where they can be part of the UI
Updated Deal of the Day screens
IMPORTANT NOTICE regarding the Forest Haven Forge: Burke the Blacksmith's DAILY crafting quests are currently undergoing maintenance and are temporarily unavailable. This means that the following repeatable quests given through NPC Burke the Blacksmith in Forest Haven Towne are currently DISABLED and scheduled to return in a few weeks:

"Dead Threads"
"Da Craftin' Code"
"Lucky Leather"
"Obvious Troll"
"Weak Links"
"My Plate is Empty"
"Crystal Skull"

Rare
09-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Looks like gear that is part of a set now has the level in the item name. Nice.

And the skills panel button is moved. No more accidently minimizing my skill panel on accident on my tiny droid screen.

ATL

EDIT: Or maybe its just craftable items like you mentioned :D

Flickz
09-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Why arn't we allowed to have the emotes on our main screen anymore??? And what up with that quest thing right next to the joystick? I don't even do quests is there a way i can remove it?

Iseeyou
09-23-2011, 02:12 PM
The new interface completely sucks! Please bring back the old one. This one looks so poor and stupid, I think a lot of people will agree.

Hankomachos
09-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Nice!

bronislav84
09-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Why punish people who hadn't leveled to 56 before. Would it be possible to bring back the crown somehow please?

Rare
09-23-2011, 02:25 PM
Why punish people who hadn't leveled to 56 before. Would it be possible to bring back the crown somehow please?

How are you being punished exactly? The Crown was a reward for people that got to 56.

Zapoke
09-23-2011, 02:25 PM
I like the update... With the exception of my emotes being moved. :( , And I liked were the chat was... There should an option to change the layout back and forth... But I can live with the chat as-is... I really want emotes back though. D:

Lysdexic
09-23-2011, 02:26 PM

I'm definitely against this... that's like saying "Why punish those who haven't played since day 1... they should get that item now too".

Flickz
09-23-2011, 02:26 PM
The new interface completely sucks! Please bring back the old one. This one looks so poor and stupid, I think a lot of people will agree. You sound kinda harsh... but i agree so much this isn't star legends everything doesn't have to be the same

Doubletime
09-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Awesome idea with the Crown and Shield. Blue sparkles too. Nice touch.

atirra
09-23-2011, 02:31 PM
where can i find my potions on new UI ?

Yvonnel
09-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Doubletime, what's the bonus?

Flickz
09-23-2011, 02:33 PM

I'm definitely against this... that's like saying "Why punish those who haven't played since day 1... they should get that item now too". Right if you didnt do the work so why would they bring the crown back? I missed my chance to get it and i accept it

Grimtigrex
09-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Old chat was better sorry to say

TANKKAAR
09-23-2011, 02:38 PM
You sound kinda harsh... but i agree so much this isn't star legends everything doesn't have to be the same

Guys, You have to understand that they arent trying to create identical products. Its called creating consistancy, Its about a brand experience, and its about being user friendly so that NEW players can easily make the transition between games. Attract more players and attract more revenue :) Its like walking into a grocery store that has multiple locations... the layout is similiar because they want u to know where everything is no matter which store you visit. Try leaving constructive criticism next time.

Flip
09-23-2011, 02:41 PM
where can i find my potions on new UI ?
Potions are in the same place but don't appear when you are in Towne.

Yvonnel
09-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Potions are in the same place but don't appear when you are in Towne.

Thanks Flip!

CrimsonTider
09-23-2011, 02:51 PM

Level 56 was the cap for 7 months (maybe more). This gave individuals plenty of time to earn a crown. As mentioned before, it's like me bringing up the whole founder's helm argument because I didn't start in time. Plenty of time was given, must accept and move on.

With that said, cant wait to get home and update! Very surprising and pleasant update!

Heroelite
09-23-2011, 02:52 PM
cool if only i could see this new update. I can't find my iPod :(:(:(:(

Flickz
09-23-2011, 02:58 PM
You sound kinda harsh... but i agree so much this isn't star legends everything doesn't have to be the same

Guys, You have to understand that they arent trying to create identical products. Its called creating consistancy, Its about a brand experience, and its about being user friendly so that NEW players can easily make the transition between games. Attract more players and attract more revenue :) Its like walking into a grocery store that has multiple locations... the layout is similiar because they want u to know where everything is no matter which store you visit. Try leaving constructive criticism next time. Im sure you play star legends so you don't care anyways i dont wanna argue with you.

Swimmingstar
09-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Why arn't we allowed to have the emotes on our main screen anymore??? And what up with that quest thing right next to the joystick? I don't even do quests is there a way i can remove it?
In the options.

this update is cool i guess except now it's ufair advantage for people with the persistence helm and hallow shield

Flickz
09-23-2011, 03:03 PM
In the options. Have you LOOKED???

KTpantyhose
09-23-2011, 03:18 PM
i think the new look is wonderful!!! i play on my iPhone and the new look gives me lots more room to see what i'm doing than than then old look. i don't see why people are complaining?

KTpantyhose
09-23-2011, 03:23 PM
ALSO! Where can we get this new demonic crafted item.

bronislav84
09-23-2011, 03:35 PM

How are you being punished exactly? The Crown was a reward for people that got to 56.Simple. Those without the time to get it are weaker than those who got it. It's the same deal as the Founder's Helm. It's like having a vanity with stats, but not everybody has it.

How about awarding both for getting to 61? I didn't have time to play religiously for seven months.

Cahaun
09-23-2011, 03:36 PM
(sniffle) Congrats to all that got the crown before the cap raise for I (snif) I didn't get it because it was slow lvling with all pug games either booted me or wasn't good (snif) at all! I WANT ONE!!! (bawling bitter tears) Anyways I think this is sorta rewarding for people's hard work I guess. I haven't tryed out the game screen yet. :p

StompArtist
09-23-2011, 03:39 PM
I did not get a crown before the expansion because I had no reason to grind to 56. Now this gives a good reason to grind to the level cap so I think it's a great idea!

I don't know what the bonus is but my only real issue with this is that after several pieces of bonus/elite equipment newer players could be at a disadvantage unless STS plans to rotate the vanities from level cap to level cap.

Iseeyou
09-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Can we at least have an option to move chat on the bottom of the screen?

bronislav84
09-23-2011, 03:49 PM
I did not get a crown before the expansion because I had no reason to grind to 56. Now this gives a good reason to grind to the level cap so I think it's a great idea!

I don't know what the bonus is but my only real issue with this is that after several pieces of bonus/elite equipment newer players could be at a disadvantage unless STS plans to rotate the vanities from level cap to level cap. It definitely gives a reason to grind to the level cap. Not like people knew there would be a set bonus, right? Hey if I'd have known I would have played so much more, you know?

Very sound idea Stomp. Rotate the vanities between level caps or something. The way it is now those who didn't get it for one reason or another (Main reason being that we didn't know this would be implemented) are forever unable to get the Crown. Especially new people who start now.

Forkky
09-23-2011, 03:51 PM

I don't know what the bonus is but my only real issue with this is that after several pieces of bonus/elite equipment newer players could be at a disadvantage unless STS plans to rotate the vanities from level cap to level cap.

totally agreed with this, all the new players will be at disadvantage. so you keep the old players but what about the new ones? :)

Rare
09-23-2011, 04:01 PM
How about awarding both for getting to 61? I didn't have time to play religiously for seven months.

The point is to reward those who did. And if you played for even 1 month you could have gotten it easily.

In life... if you miss out on things you miss out on things. I would LOVE to get a $99 HP Touchpad. But you know what? I missed out. Its part of life.

CrimsonTider
09-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Too much complaining. It's the founder's helm argument allllll over again. The argument being made is justvgive everyone and reward complacency. Let's please be realistic, individuals are still granted the opportunity to attain 3 of the four items in the set. Be grateful the devs are so involved in the game and they don't just sit back and collecting their winnings. Relax, have fun, and enjoy this game.

Stomp is the only one who has provided insight to his issues with solutions. Others are flaming.

This is a game right?

Rare
09-23-2011, 04:05 PM
It definitely gives a reason to grind to the level cap. Not like people knew there would be a set bonus, right? Hey if I'd have known I would have played so much more, you know?

Very sound idea Stomp. Rotate the vanities between level caps or something. The way it is now those who didn't get it for one reason or another (Main reason being that we didn't know this would be implemented) are forever unable to get the Crown. Especially new people who start now.

As with many other things, I'm sure there will be something new that will be comparable to the Crown.

Or maybe you should get awarded the items sequentially. For instance, if someone didn't grind to 56... when they grind to 61 they will get the crown and not the shield. Rotation is a not a good idea in my opinion. Why? Because those people that DID grind for the earlier rewards will not be able to use it if it is a recycled item.

The point is, I did the grind 2 1/2 times. Because I wanted the crown. Not because there was any bonus associated with it. You did not take that approach. Thems the rules tho. Now, I also had a feeling that there would be a bonus involved with it.

ATL

Rare
09-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Too much complaining. It's the founder's helm argument allllll over again. The argument being made is justvgive everyone and reward complacency. Let's please be realistic, individuals are still granted the opportunity to attain 3 of the four items in the set. Be grateful the devs are so involved in the game and they don't just sit back and collecting their winnings. Relax, have fun, and enjoy this game.

Stomp is the only one who has provided insight to his issues with solutions. Others are flaming.

This is a game right?

Its part of the wussification of our world. "Everyone should get a trophy!!"

StompArtist
09-23-2011, 04:10 PM

This is a game right?

I was just thinking on longer term. I have no issue on having missed out for this one (hey you snooze you loose!) and I think that if they rotated the look should definitely be different but the bonus the same. Makes sense?

StompArtist
09-23-2011, 04:11 PM

Don't get me started on ribbons for 8th place at the kids swim team. LOL

bronislav84
09-23-2011, 04:16 PM
I am not flaming. I simply did not have time and was focusing on IRL because the Crown was not working with any sets and I did not have the time for it. People who join now or people who didn't think it was worth it before are now being in a way, punished for having other things to do.

Yes, it's the Founder's Helm all over again. Surely there's something that could be done? Two great suggestions have been given. It's not like we could read the Devs minds. If I'd of known I would have put life on the back burner. Or tried to.

Cahaun
09-23-2011, 04:19 PM
At least I made it to the SL caps from day one so I have nothing to worry about. Or day -31 since it was beta :p

Appleisaac
09-23-2011, 04:23 PM
The old way was sooo much better for iPad... I really hate the new one! HATE IT! Please make it different for iPad users... The chat takes up too much room and it was perfect before... Now it's just lame... I don't think I'll be playing much more! It's not that I don't like change... It's just that I don't like big failures...

Gluttony
09-23-2011, 04:25 PM
I am not flaming. I simply did not have time and was focusing on IRL because the Crown was not working with any sets and I did not have the time for it. People who join now or people who didn't think it was worth it before are now being in a way, punished for having other things to do.

Yes, it's the Founder's Helm all over again. Surely there's something that could be done? Two great suggestions have been given. It's not like we could read the Devs minds. If I'd of known I would have put life on the back burner. Or tried to.

Let's take a step back here and remember that there are only 2 vanity slots, so next cap will have to replace one (probably the older one, meaning the Crown) so that'll be the time for the new players to get an elite vanity to replace the other. Until then just wait.

Moogerfooger
09-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Guys, You have to understand that they arent trying to create identical products. Its called creating consistancy, Its about a brand experience, and its about being user friendly so that NEW players can easily make the transition between games. Attract more players and attract more revenue :) Its like walking into a grocery store that has multiple locations... the layout is similiar because they want u to know where everything is no matter which store you visit. Try leaving constructive criticism next time.

Some people left very constructive criticism that they did not like the UI in SL ;) so they are fully justified in saying they don't like it in PL either :)

Iseeyou
09-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Really fix the top chat! It doesn't fit there and sometimes instead of tipping u just move your character accidentally into the creeps...

ECHUSER
09-23-2011, 04:38 PM
nice update. i wish i could stack another vanity item on top of the traded in crown of persistence. otherwise, i have no reason to buy other vanity items. thanks

Ebalere
09-23-2011, 04:59 PM

Don't get me started on ribbons for 8th place at the kids swim team. LOL

People who were here the whole time sewers were out had PLEEENTY of time to get the crown. And most the people complaining have been here longer than me, and I hit it easy! My question is, if you didn't have time to get the crown in 7 months, what makes you think you're gonna get the shield anyway? I swear some people on here are just bored lol.

TANKKAAR
09-23-2011, 04:59 PM
Some people left very constructive criticism that they did not like the UI in SL ;) so they are fully justified in saying they don't like it in PL either :)

That's very true mooger, but if you look at who i directed my comment too (by quoting them) you would see they said nothing of value. Then after that there rebuttal was just as pointless. All im getting at is people are always so opposed to change when it is inevitable. Get over it and embrace it you may find it's for the better ;)

elianel
09-23-2011, 05:17 PM
hello developer can you fix boggy water level because there some ppl that walk thru to the boss and then when somebody star to play the level and we don't see no boss at the end

Navygreen
09-23-2011, 05:36 PM
I have a slight problem now after update. It seems that it now takes long to liquidate an item. It just will not liquidate until, say, several seconds after I hit the button, if that. I have had to repeatedly click liquidate to get it to dissapear. This wasn't happening before the update. Otherwise, i love what you guys have done. Thanks!

I'm using the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 device.

Flickz
09-23-2011, 05:58 PM
When stuff like this is added do the drop rates go back up so people can create the new gear or do they say the same? I swear i havn't seen one glyph drop since the week nuris came out how are players who didn't get rich off selling glyphs suppose to be able to craft the gear if that can't afford paying millions for a set and each part has a 1% drop rate?

GuardianMind
09-23-2011, 06:00 PM
The new looks seems really cool, except for the new quest button on the left side, and i cant hide that button like the arrow quest(it is really annyoing), also we dont have the "Emotes" button on the main scren now but worst is the button from the skill tree RIGHT NEXT to the HEALTH POTION it is literally next it, too close, maybe move near the center of the screen? or the place where it should be?
Just not close to the potion, and playong on a Iphone with the little screen, i always press that button accidently, so awful. But those thigs and a few bugs has been reporting a part, it really looks cool.

TANKKAAR
09-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Here is a question? If a plat purchased recipe is used to craft a gold bought armor, ill the armor still be tradable afterwards? Or will it then reflect as a non tradable item like a vanity helm?

Moogerfooger
09-23-2011, 06:07 PM
That's very true mooger, but if you look at who i directed my comment too (by quoting them) you would see they said nothing of value. Then after that there rebuttal was just as pointless. All im getting at is people are always so opposed to change when it is inevitable. Get over it and embrace it you may find it's for the better ;)

True, although I wasn't specifically meaning the one person you were quoting, as far as what they said, i shoulda been more clear, my apologies...was speaking generally.

Sometimes it is not about being opposed to change, and more along the lines of "If it ain't (very) broke, don't fix it".

There was a lot of constructive feedback in general about dislike of the new UI, or at least parts of it, and yet here it is in PL despite a lot of feedback. At least some of the tweaks to the SL UI they fixed (like the fixed chat window that came out briefly) are still gone.

The chat interface is still kind of clunky at seems to take longer to open than the old one, the quest checkbox (which I personally hate and think is far more of a nuisance than it is worth) is way too close to the joystick on phones apparently (it is on mine), emotes and mini-map are now in a sub-menu...all items I dislike for the functionality sake, not for dislike of change...make sense?

Kalielle
09-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Cool update, but I agree with everyone else regarding the emotes - I wish they were back to the left side where they were. Also, why are the 3 finger gestures not working on my iPad lately? It used to be so satisfying to swipe in joy for the party emote when something cool happened. Anyways, if we have no gestures then I really wish the emotes buttons were at least easily accessible. It takes so many taps now that when I want to use one I think to myself "ah, forget it".

Kraze
09-23-2011, 07:48 PM
Can we please move the spell book on the iOS it's touching the red pots and I end up opening and closing it instead of using pots

Gluttony
09-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Can we please move the spell book on the iOS it's touching the red pots and I end up opening and closing it instead of using pots

It was mentioned, if you have an issue with the new interface specifically try posting it HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37696-User-Interface-Feedback).

The major point of concern is the skill collapse/expand button (the spell book) is moved to overlap with the health pot section. That issue isn't in SL since the skill wheel botton is above the skills rather than at the bottom of the screen.

*This issue is noted on an iPhone and I don't know how they translate to iPod, iPad or Android.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4741/img1027.png

CrimsonTalons
09-23-2011, 10:07 PM
didnt they JUST patch it again? The quest check still isnt an option to remove.

Misdemeanour
09-23-2011, 11:56 PM
I am having serious problems with this new patch

1) I have no chat button in top right corner

2) I cannot retract the skills as there is no button again in top right corner (two buttons in same spot?)

3) the quest button is far too close to the direction button in bottom left corner. I just played a dungeon and had to waste my time getting rid of the quest box because every time I moved forward my thumb would click on the tick. I can see it happening that I'm transferred to another dungeon when I don't want to be

At the moment I have to use the speech bubble to the left of chat to talk to my guild - this new patch is extremely frustrating.

Guys please change this.

Is the patch not compatible with Xperia X10?

Thanks

Springlol
09-24-2011, 12:13 AM
I am having serious problems with this new patch

1) I have no chat button in top right corner

2) I cannot retract the skills as there is no button again in top right corner (two buttons in same spot?)

3) the quest button is far too close to the direction button in bottom left corner. I just played a dungeon and had to waste my time getting rid of the quest box because every time I moved forward my thumb would click on the tick. I can see it happening that I'm transferred to another dungeon when I don't want to be

At the moment I have to use the speech bubble to the left of chat to talk to my guild - this new patch is extremely frustrating.

Guys please change this.

Is the patch not compatible with Xperia X10?

Thanks

You just need to click on the chat box itself to put in your message.

Lots of hate again with the new update. Update are made because of feedbacks given to devs.

If you hate the game then don't play it. As easy as that. No flamming intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind
09-24-2011, 01:04 AM
No freaking way. This is just outrageous. It's a discontinued item. Deal with it. Like many people have said, i might as well go and start complaining about founder's helm.

Zeus
09-24-2011, 01:21 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the devs did warn/hint many times that there would be a COP set; it appears now that it was just way underworks.

Misdemeanour
09-24-2011, 02:40 AM
You just need to click on the chat box itself to put in your message.

Lots of hate again with the new update. Update are made because of feedbacks given to devs.

If you hate the game then don't play it. As easy as that. No flamming intended.

I was providing feedback on the new patch. You need to chill

Devs,

my guildies helped me with the chat thanks.

I wrote point 1) because this afternoons's patch changed from this morning's (my time) when there was an arrow in the top right corner, which brought up chat boxes. I thought that was great btw - just wondering why that went? I think it's a great idea to be able to see msgs members and friends have sent me, could you bring that back?

Unfortunately I'm still struggling with the tick being so close to the joystick!

Can that be moved?

Ellyidol
09-24-2011, 02:45 AM

Devs,

I wrote point 1) because this afternoons's patch changed from this morning's (my time) when there was an arrow in the top right corner, which brought up chat boxes. I thought that was great btw - just wondering why that went? I think it's a great idea to be able to see msgs members and friends have sent me, could you bring that back?

Unfortunately I'm still struggling with the tick being so close to the joystick!

Can that be moved?

I think you mean notifications in the upper right corner?

If so, you only get them depending on how you set it up.

There's a second (or third) page on the Options menu now. This area is for the Notifications, you can determine what kind of event sends you a notification.

What do you mean by the tick?

Springlol
09-24-2011, 06:21 AM

Devs,

Can that be moved?

Oh you got it wrong buddy. The first part was for you. The rest was for the haters lol.

keven
09-24-2011, 06:28 AM
im having a problem with the update when i click the menu my hand keep clicking exit please fix that

Navygreen
09-24-2011, 06:48 AM
Just an issue with chat. I will take a screenshot later if necessary.

When chatting, if you scroll up a few lines to try to see what someone said, the skill buttons on the right side of the screen actually cover up the down arrow to scroll back down to the most recent things that people said in the chat box.

For example, I wanted to go back and see what Julie said. I hit the up arrow to read back and I want to now see what the person next to me just said, so I try to hit the down arrow to get back to recent chats and my skills are covering the down arrow. So I cannot scroll back down. These aren't the extra skills but the main 4 skills that are always showing. Gets annoying. :)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Thanks

Riccits
09-24-2011, 07:40 AM
there are many notifications, why not make one for sold items..? :)

Ellyidol
09-24-2011, 08:09 AM
there are many notifications, why not make one for sold items..? :)

So so so so agree.

I would say that this notification is infinitely more useful than a 'Registration' notification.

superglut2
09-24-2011, 08:18 AM
love new UI, plz dont change Anything besides maybe add back the Emote button BUT have a Hide emote button in options like before, I hardly use them so now on my Ipad i finally see something, feels so nice especially for my Iphone. Love the Notification bar and the Quest arrow. New Deal of the day screen looks great BUT the red writing is a bit hard to read because of the brown. Maybe fix that

Maybe turn off spells in town to reduce lagg and hide the spell bar in town. That would REALLY help in town especially on lower devices. dont really see a point of spells in town. Good that Potions are now gone in town, was just a waste of space.

Add a New Tab for Guild Chat.

If players want to heal they can go to Alien Oasis. The more space the better.

Riccits
09-24-2011, 08:21 AM
btw i love the new "flaming sparkling" of nuri sets... awesome!

Ixillicus
09-24-2011, 01:23 PM
this patch was unexpected but pretty awesome!!

onemadzhau
09-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Help I have all components to craft the demonic robes but the plat recipe not showing up in the craft window

wvhills
09-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Hey devs, a few things-
I don't know if you've played the new ui on an ipod or not but a lot of times when I got to hit a health pot I accidentally hit the bottom that hides most of my skills. It would be a lot better if you moved that button somewhere else. It may work fine on an ipad with a bigger screen but it just doesn't work on the ipod.

Also, I would really like you to consider moving the emote button back to the main screen. I'd put it back where it was and move the quest box to where the emote is now. I like using the emotes mid fight and you can't really do that the way it is now. The quest thing is nice because you can just click it to join or turn in a quest but we already have a button for that and I don't think it will be used near as much as the emote.

I like how the notification lets noobs know they have skill and attribute points to spend. I'm leveling up a new toon for myself and have had to explain to several people that they get skill and attribute points each level and how to use them.

I also like how the notification box keeps track of your convos better than it did before. No more getting lost when the spammers keep spamming. Haha.

I agree with stomp that long term the persistence items should be rotated. Giving a bonus to people who happened to discover the game before others isn't really fair.

Heroelite
09-24-2011, 05:04 PM
I really like the notifications, but i liked a lot of the old stuff too. I agree that the emotes should be back to the main page, and the quest thing should have an option to hide it cuz many people don't do quests on their twinks. The old interface i think was easier where when you click your name there is a list that shows icons. Now when you open it up, it takes like 4 seconds for it to open on my old device.

AdinoEznite
09-25-2011, 03:55 AM
one thing i noticed was that when you are looking at the chat you can scroll up to see the previous chats, but you cant scroll back down unless you remove a skill from the mapped display because it is covering it otherwise

Lowellpimpd
09-25-2011, 04:14 AM
Pros and cons of new interface!! Pros easy to respond to more then one person has friend list icon on menu list. I dont push the start chat icon on bottom anymore .some cons or glitchs im on ipod touch . Takes to long to host game after end of run, cant scroll down after scrolling up on chat window, hard to run and chat, no emo button easly,

vinshta
09-25-2011, 09:13 PM
I find it idiotic that if you can't sell your legendary items,and decide to liquidate them, you get only 23-30 or so gold for a lvl 30! The chance of getting legendary is the lowest chance, so why not make it at LEAST 1k or even 500 gold. Since I am a mate I feel it is my duty to say that half of the spells are COMPLETELY useless. Nighmare- only a 6m range so you have to be practically kissing the enemies. The same goes for ice storm. For Weakness, ressurect, and blessing of vitality doesn't matter for two reasons; the enemy dies within 5 seconds and if you're doing your job right, you don't even need them! We need more damage spells' and the freezes need to actually freeze ( immobilize) the enemy!

Misdemeanour
09-25-2011, 11:10 PM
I think you mean notifications in the upper right corner?

If so, you only get them depending on how you set it up.

There's a second (or third) page on the Options menu now. This area is for the Notifications, you can determine what kind of event sends you a notification.

What do you mean by the tick?

Oh the notifications box is back... nice, thanks devs (It went missing on mine)!

Hmmmmm. It appears I have to play with this a bit more, thanks for that. :) (I love the UI on sl so if this ends up the same there should be smiles all round).

When I said tick i was referring to the quest tick at the bottom left of the screen. When you touch it a quest box pops up with a "Go To..." button.

I'm a little confused by the positioning of this button on the main screen. It's not a button I would ever use regularly, escpecially not in a dungeon, and it hampers game play by being so close to the direction button/joystick. I just think it would be better suited next to the emotes button or down the bottom next to potions etc....

In sl this button is located in the top right corner of the screen. Understandibly this isn't possible given the current layout of the skills buttons (which I think is perfect btw), but I'm sure another spot can be found.

Oh you got it wrong buddy. The first part was for you. The rest was for the haters lol.

No probs, sorry I wasn't paying attention - I'm blaming my late nights for this one (alcohol, poor diet e.g. stuffing my face with choklit etc... had nothing to do with it) :)

Again see above (hint hint); letting the devs know what part of my world is upsided down. lol

Navygreen
09-26-2011, 08:57 AM
Sorry is this has been reported already. I noticed a small bug with the notification that pops up now that tells you when you have whispers, friend invites, etc. I've noticed that when I have messages waiting in the corner, if I am on a run and we finish a dungeon and start the next level, the messages will disappear. I haven't checked them yet or anything but all the notifications will be gone.

Same thing if i'm in a town and I have notifications and I leave to go somewhere else, they will disappear. I feel like it defeats the purpose of having notifications if they only disappear if you change locations.

Thanks! :)

TheGoACake
09-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Ok this is the poorest update I have ever seen in my playing of this game. U guys need to undo everything because.why the heck are we supposed edit to chat. And the layout is poor too change everything back the way it was or you will lose lots of players for sure.

Cytokinesis
09-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Ok this is the poorest update I have ever seen in my playing of this game. U guys need to undo everything because.why the heck are we supposed edit to chat. And the layout is poor too change everything back the way it was or you will lose lots of players for sure.
troll...

Elf-Orc-Naga
09-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Omg! Nice update! Ive been playing sl recently and ive completed my 3 lvl 30 chars. :) need to run lvl up 61! Really thany you dev! I think old players who really did the 80k exp points to reach lvl 56 deserve this! I thought my 3 crowns were just thrash items! They also overlayed my chars faces always seen even if i put other vanity helm :) nice nice! Now go go 61! Hope i can balance my social work personal life with spacetime studio game! More power devs! :) need to pay you back through elixirs and i also need save time. Any charm points! :) enjoy to all!

Appleisaac
09-28-2011, 08:10 PM
Ummm... You just ruined the game for iPad! U can't walk and talk anymore!

Ebalere
09-28-2011, 08:56 PM
I find it idiotic that if you can't sell your legendary items,and decide to liquidate them, you get only 23-30 or so gold for a lvl 30! The chance of getting legendary is the lowest chance, so why not make it at LEAST 1k or even 500 gold. Since I am a mate I feel it is my duty to say that half of the spells are COMPLETELY useless. Nighmare- only a 6m range so you have to be practically kissing the enemies. The same goes for ice storm. For Weakness, ressurect, and blessing of vitality doesn't matter for two reasons; the enemy dies within 5 seconds and if you're doing your job right, you don't even need them! We need more damage spells' and the freezes need to actually freeze ( immobilize) the enemy!

1. There is an auction house that can get you alot more than 1k for most legendary items.

2. 6m range is fine if you have a good bear with you. (Beckon, aggro)

3. Every PvE mage needs revive, one that doesn't have it is not a team player. All you do by not casting buffs is costing the rest of the team a small fortune in potions.

4. An enchantresses ice spells do have a CHANCE of freezing the mobs. Some bosses tend to not be freezable/stunnable.

In closing, a good mage will make use of all of these skills, and IMO, the only one i don't use is mana shield. I hope this info puts you at ease.

Misdemeanour
10-04-2011, 06:00 AM

Hmmmm yeah I was a bit confused at first too. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to chat to friends and guildies so I used the "edit to chat" as you apparently have.

All you need to do is tap on the chat box, not the speech bubble, at the top of the screen and your keyboard should (theoretically) automatically pop up.

...et voila!

Navygreen
10-04-2011, 09:23 AM

Disagree. And if i'm the only one who continues to play after this update, then i'll just have to be the only one playing. Loads of players I doubt. I think it's more realistic to say that loads of players will just adapt and continue on playing this fun game. It's not that confusing. It's actually easier in my opinion. :)