PDA

View Full Version : a possible error

MidasMint
10-21-2016, 07:13 AM
i found a error

and i quote

"tokens can drop from event enemies and always drop from event bosses.collect as many as you can & spend them at the quest hub for special loot only available now"

you dont see it? well let me point it out for you :D

"tokens can drop from event enemies and always drop from event bosses."hmmmm o really :D ...? jack hellows is a event enemy ....jack hellows is a event mini BOSS....??? whys is he not dropping tokens??

Nvgd
10-21-2016, 09:45 AM
i found a error

and i quote

"tokens can drop from event enemies and always drop from event bosses.collect as many as you can & spend them at the quest hub for special loot only available now"

you dont see it? well let me point it out for you :D

"tokens can drop from event enemies and always drop from event bosses."hmmmm o really :D ...? jack hellows is a event enemy ....jack hellows is a event mini BOSS....??? whys is he not dropping tokens??

Cuz he's part of a side quest thats why....

MidasMint
10-21-2016, 10:18 AM
Cuz he's part of a side quest thats why....

ok? and your point is? he is still a event mini boss/ event enemy
he spawns regardless
last year he dropped tokens ,this year hes going to drop tokens
watch when they fix it

great job on the event .......nothing has changed from last year lol you guys sure worked hard on this event *wink*
the vanities are are cool but the event rewards.....hm...theyre not worth farming...plat is a title -.-
honestly these are looking more like a lb reward events
also about the banner?....are you guys serious?
...ok ill throw a solid idea out there
the 1st Halloween they dropped these epic amulets " vampire amulets" those amulets had a bat effect
put 3 of those bat effects on the new banner so at least the people that cant be on lb have a sweet banner

another idea for plat rewards have the title give a aura :O
i know i nailed it :encouragement:

i wonder how Christmas is looking wait.....wait...ill just look at the screen shots from 2015:livid:

Hercules
10-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Yes that is so rare, Jack hellows must to have the drop chance of 1 token

MidasMint
10-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Yes that is so rare, Jack hellows must to have the drop chance of 1 token
"tokens can drop from event enemies and always drop from event bosses"

" always drop from event bosses"

hes a boss he has a hp bar lol so it should always drop 5 tokens

Cinco
10-21-2016, 10:29 AM
Meh. He's not a 'Boss' boss... more like the assistant night manager at the pumpkin store ;-)

MidasMint
10-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Meh. He's not a 'Boss' boss... more like the assistant night manager at the pumpkin store ;-)

ill get my refund take care :P the best part i get it in full

Hercules
10-21-2016, 10:32 AM
"tokens can drop from event enemies and always drop from event bosses"

" always drop from event bosses"

hes a boss he has a hp bar lol so it should always drop 5 tokens

That is impossible because the rate spawn of Jack Hallows is +80% in all maps of Arlor. Imagine many players could win a lot of tokens without play and kill the bosses of the event. That is not the essence of the event. 1 Token is perfect

Necropolis
10-21-2016, 10:41 AM
Lmao😂😂😂

IGN: Necropolis

MidasMint
10-21-2016, 03:06 PM
Lmao😂😂😂

IGN: Necropolis

lmaoooooo what? they fixed it:victorious: i was right :livid: