PDA

View Full Version : Why 3 massive crate to craft locked hallow crates??

yubaraj
10-21-2016, 07:55 AM
I am not sure if it is intended or not.

I just want to remind that previous event we needed 3 regular crates and then 1 massive after that. Now its 3 massive and that is 27 regular crates plus crafting time.

My question to STS is why should I craft this locked crate.

Cinco
10-21-2016, 09:36 AM
'Cause it's got cool stuff in it.

Saud
10-21-2016, 09:57 AM

I am not really sure about that ;)

Veenihiv
10-21-2016, 10:04 AM
''I'm gonna have to agree to disagree on that..''

Cinco
10-21-2016, 10:13 AM
Crafting w fewer components won't make the contents of the final product any better... Are you saying the contents of the final thing don't matter; just the crafting effort? I can understand that (I think) :-)

ancestor
10-21-2016, 10:28 AM
Crafting w fewer components won't make the contents of the final product any better... Are you saying the contents of the final thing don't matter; just the crafting effort? I can understand that (I think) :-)

We'll the way the market was last time I was on, it took more money to convert the locks then it did to sell them. Maybe it changed sence I been on and the prices balanced out. Yes there is some COOL stuff in there though!!!

yubaraj
10-21-2016, 10:35 AM
The thing is that if I craft it I have to bear loss of 30 to 40%. Last time I checked CS massive were selling for 45 k and locked Hallows were 80 k. If you guys check the CS you will know what I am trying to say.

Anyways thank you for the reply Cinco.

extrapayah
10-21-2016, 10:50 AM
only 2 new things added, and the cost is tripled + crafting time, tokens cost, and energy used to get the tokens? hmmmm...
and we don't even know what the chance of those items are, neither do we know whether same items on both crates have different chance or not.

from all the information that is released, i can only think that the new event crate's good things per cost ratio is drastically lower than the original massive cryo / twilight

Carapace
10-21-2016, 11:53 AM
There will be a fix for this coming out today, Cinco's trolling aside ;)

Sorayai
10-21-2016, 11:58 AM
And what will be with already crafted lockeds?
Re-transform from hallow to 3 mass cryo or twilight?
Just asking...

extrapayah
10-21-2016, 12:04 PM
i see... what happen to people who've crafted it using 3 massives and sold them desperately cheap then? price is heavily pulled down because massive hallow dropped from paracelsus...

hmmm

LuckyGecko
10-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Omg Cara I want my crates to be degraded to small ones...I've already crafted some Locked hallows ...and it cost me 27 small ones to get 1 locked hallow crate....I'm not gaining anything from this event instead I'm losing everything!!

Vvildfire
10-21-2016, 12:15 PM

What exactly will be fixed? The Hallows locks' content (or massive Twilights' content, alternatively), or the crafting price, or something else entirely? :s

resurrected
10-21-2016, 12:21 PM
What exactly will be fixed? The Hallows locks' content (or massive Twilights' content, alternatively), or the crafting price, or something else entirely? :s
To craft event locked you need 3 massive. I guess it will be reduced to one massive. ( as every event lock need )

Spell
10-21-2016, 12:33 PM
T.T lil sad that i crafted a few already

Ardbeg
10-21-2016, 12:33 PM

Will there be a reimbursement for the players who already spent the triple amount of crates? Not to mention the extra plat to craft...

Vvildfire
10-21-2016, 12:42 PM
T.T lil sad that i crafted a few already

Same T_T
But I shouldn't complain. Didn't have many!

Cinco
10-21-2016, 12:44 PM

Recipe requirements will be changed. That's what he's saying :-)

Abuze
10-21-2016, 12:50 PM

And all those people that have already crafted using 3 massives?

Cinco
10-21-2016, 12:52 PM
And all those people that have already crafted using 3 massives?

They will get the same revised recipe as everyone else.

Vvildfire
10-21-2016, 12:52 PM
Thank you :)
/those probably aren't 11

Abuze
10-21-2016, 01:02 PM

So just tough luck basically for everyone that crafted already? No refunds? Nothing?

Avaree
10-21-2016, 01:14 PM

Those who have crafted the massive hallow lost a lot of gold. We should receive a reimbursement, this is not our mistake.

Cinco
10-21-2016, 01:22 PM
If we go forward with this change, we will most certainly try to find a way to make it fair for everyone.

That said - in the sole interest of fairness, if we keep the recipe the same everybody is in the same boat.

Ardbeg
10-21-2016, 01:32 PM
If we go forward with this change, we will most certainly try to find a way to make it fair for everyone.

That said - in the sole interest of fairness, if we keep the recipe the same everybody is in the same boat.

The thing is: Sts is punishing their most loyal customers with this: The early birds who stocked up and plat crafted. We had broken double odds but got reimbursed. We had none-existent crate tokens but got reimbursed (after insisting). Now loosing millions for trusting sts will make up for their mistakes and then getting told it is the same for everyone *from now on* is just not acceptable. Which message are you sending to your loyal player base with this?

Cinco
10-21-2016, 01:44 PM
Please contact STS Support and they will be happy to reimburse you for the spend, or give you some additional Halloween crates for your trouble :-)

Carapace
10-21-2016, 02:15 PM
The thought here is to match up the Crates. Contact support and we will look into the account to verify Crates crafted, and grant an additional 2 Halloween Massive's where appropriate per craft I believe is the current plan.

We certainly are aware that our customers need amends in this scenario.