PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts about this years halloween event

Nessa
10-21-2016, 07:56 AM
Im a little disappointed on this years banner, since it is the same as last year. It is not even recolored, im not saying that as somthing bad and a joke, i had been happier with a recolor if u guys didnt feel
you got the time change the banner that much.

Because i do see you guys put alot of effort in the vanity this year, they are great looking! But as far for the banner it is somthing at least i like to collect as somthing that shows i
been running that specific event. Like ppl really want that ghost banner back, or the floating hearts with diff colurs on valentines day, it makes it desirable.

Can it be somthing to think about for next event?

alxe
10-21-2016, 07:59 AM
i agree on this. like im not super active in AL right now, but something i love about events is the banners! i try and collect every single one since 2014..was sad when i found out about this year's banner..guess uve been busy with the expansion,hope next event gonna be great :D keep up the good work

Hercules
10-21-2016, 10:24 AM
I like the banner, because the last year I can't play :D

Hail
10-21-2016, 11:22 AM
I like the banner, because the last year I can't play :D

And the other thousands of players who did play last year just get the same old thing... a re-colour would be great.

Vvildfire
10-21-2016, 12:45 PM
And the other thousands of players who did play last year just get the same old thing... a re-colour would be great.

But hey, we can liquidate them for 1k gold... :')

Fyrce
10-21-2016, 01:37 PM
Wooo they worth gold? I didnt even notice. Lol.

alxe
10-22-2016, 01:17 AM
i did liquid it coz didnt wanna have 2 copies, it didnt solve the prob tho. lol