PDA

View Full Version : Shuyal Planar Arena Gold Loot ? what happen?-.-

Ghostmourn
10-21-2016, 07:56 AM
Gm what happen to arena?? First u low the drop rate of vials.. And now you remove g loot in arena? Is this a bug? Need explanation cuz I spend more than 2m to awake my weapon to have gold loot. Now that I have it.. U remove g loot on arena :((( .. Even worst :((. Please put it back. I'm begging you. Bless you and this game. Who ever fix/put it back. Thanks in advance

PEMA
10-21-2016, 08:12 AM
Aaaaaaand its official, Arena is dead lmao

Ghostmourn
10-21-2016, 09:23 AM
I hope not :((

Lethoiun
10-21-2016, 10:33 AM
Ya I noticed a drop in gold from arena

Carapace
10-21-2016, 11:23 AM
The content is very old, and was awarding an insane amount of gold that was effectively breaking the economy and has since been reduced intentionally. Sorry guys, this one is for the greater good of the game!

friana
10-21-2016, 12:07 PM
I don't think devs are thinking about economy

Lethoiun
10-21-2016, 12:21 PM
If you want gold guys just run the new maps gives good gold througout map and boss

bibeolli
10-22-2016, 12:00 AM
why after we have spend millions just to awaken our weapon??? no more locked in km,tomb. and now arena?

bonjovi3223
10-22-2016, 04:11 AM
This is absolutely insane. I totally do not support this nerf. There is no way the economy can break with the arena gold loot drop.
No wonder arena is totally dry now & I thought it was because of event.
The maximum arena gold drop was helping in was for pots & pet feeding costs. That is absolutely not economy breaking.

Ceuidear
10-22-2016, 06:41 AM
The content is very old, and was awarding an insane amount of gold that was effectively breaking the economy and has since been reduced intentionally. Sorry guys, this one is for the greater good of the game!

400-500 Gold per run would ruin the economy or would every player become a Billionare ???!!!
I dont think so... And i dont making this decision is not so worthy.
People have spent spent lots of gold enchanting their weapons just to get gold loot & now every source of gold is slowly being removed. First the Locks in tombs & now gold loot in arena .
So, how do non plat users have to make gold to get what they want ??? Now i dont really feel this is as an F2P game instead its slowly getting converted into P2P game.

kinzmet
10-22-2016, 08:04 AM
After finally finding new love to a game content to farm beside km3, this happened :'(

PEMA
10-22-2016, 10:18 AM
Run event map, loots around 3k gold :)

bonjovi3223
10-22-2016, 10:57 AM
400-500 Gold per run would ruin the economy or would every player become a Billionare ???!!!
I dont think so... And i dont making this decision is not so worthy.
People have spent spent lots of gold enchanting their weapons just to get gold loot & now every source of gold is slowly being removed. First the Locks in tombs & now gold loot in arena .
So, how do non plat users have to make gold to get what they want ??? Now i dont really feel this is as an F2P game instead its slowly getting converted into P2P game.
This is exactly my thoughts. First we lose millions on arc weapons & now we lose millions on enhancement for gold loot.
How many other maps have been nerfed for gold drops...we dont even know. Arena should absolutely not have been touched. It is where hard core farmers used to come to fund their elite running costs.

bonjovi3223
10-22-2016, 10:59 AM
Run event map, loots around 3k gold :)
Yes....we are coming to you next to give us 300 energy kits to go loot gold on event maps.

resurrected
10-22-2016, 11:07 AM
Yes....we are coming to you next to give us 300 energy kits to go loot gold on event maps.
Only if they don't nerf amount of gold that drop in event map [emoji14]

bonjovi3223
10-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Only if they don't nerf amount of gold that drop in event map [emoji14]
Well now that PEMA said event map gives 3k.......come Monday. ....event map will give 950 [emoji14].

Chenmed
10-22-2016, 11:46 AM
Yes... it's so make me frustased

Justg
10-22-2016, 12:08 PM
I don't think devs are thinking about economy

Of course we do! We care about the economy in ways you can't see. Every day we look at gold in and gold out. This map was bringing a surplus of 10s of MILLIONs of gold into the economy every day. It needed the nerf.

Ceuidear
10-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Of course we do! We care about the economy in ways you can't see. Every day we look at gold in and gold out. This map was bringing a surplus of 10s of MILLIONs of gold into the economy every day. It needed the nerf.

Ok in terms of economy it needed a nerf n its done, now y dont u atleast add some extra loots in the chests :-

1. Jewels :- Standard pirmary stat jewels replacement for Reinforced gems.

2. Locks :- As of now locks have been removed from crypts n tombs y not add them in arena with a controlled loot chance.

3. Large insence fragments which might reduce the grinding for fragments starting from small sizes.

Once Arena was a place with its own glory n now everyone feel its a waste n hesitate to run just bcoz of worthless drops, let old maps not loose their importance or get devalued instead make it more attractive so that everyone would like go back there n play happily like old times expecting something big n good.

Vvildfire
10-22-2016, 12:42 PM
10s of MILLIONs of gold

WOW! I never would have guessed that much @.@

mrm
10-22-2016, 12:47 PM
use to farm arena for the fossil and gold the drop rate of an fossil is already below omg understanding women is easer then looting this,the gold drops made us feel we where not waisting our time ;-;.another request can you guys pleas start adding this gold dorp nerfs or any type of chnage to the update section so we atleast know

mrm
10-22-2016, 12:49 PM
Just to add farming locks is plainly just a uge fail now 5 k a twilight lock gg wish they would remove so we could see hwats in the locks that would atleast keep them high for a while

intizamfamily888
10-22-2016, 12:51 PM
WOW! I never would have guessed that much @.@
Well that amount is not high if u consider the amount of all active players

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Recipe
10-22-2016, 12:55 PM
They need to do something about this , only thing atm where you can earn gold is somberhault

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Fsuryo
10-22-2016, 01:00 PM
Sumberholt introduce to you another way yo farm gold with your GOLD ENHANCE. Too much player enhance their weapon for easy money on arena before.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Carapace
10-22-2016, 01:08 PM
Well that amount is not high if u consider the amount of all active players

This was per day, and compared to all of the other content and forms of gold influx we assure you it was a substantial amount

bonjovi3223
10-22-2016, 03:19 PM

This was per day, and compared to all of the other content and forms of gold influx we assure you it was a substantial amount
Honestly I was pissed at you guys, but then I did a lil math based on what you said & I can see where you are coming from.
The unfortunate truth is that many honest players end up suffering because of some greedy monkeys trying to bleed the cow dry.
A little suggestion I would like to make is why not up the gold slightly (not like before) & add some additional loot like what ceuidar suggested above.

Vrazicak
10-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Why do people keep questioning dumb questions? You were given insanely OP gear from 57 to higher levels, and yet you demand for the higher gold loot from arena that hasn't been scaled for 3 caps now, mines are the main factor why lockeds were 4k, lets not go back to that economy, farming with gold loot in new maps won't get you harmed, you'll even earn more per run than in arena.

Ghostmourn
10-22-2016, 06:13 PM
Immo weapon (price drop low), vials (drop rate low), g loot in arena (gone) , twilight /cryo and pve points in tombs (gone) . . . . Happy Farming guys (-,-) thank u sts. . . good job :( best of luck to all farmers

kinzmet
10-22-2016, 06:43 PM
Honestly I was pissed at you guys, but then I did a lil math based on what you said & I can see where you are coming from.
The unfortunate truth is that many honest players end up suffering because of some greedy monkeys trying to bleed the cow dry.
A little suggestion I would like to make is why not up the gold slightly (not like before) & add some additional loot like what ceuidar suggested above.

I agree with you, I was also pissed...but when I did the math its really a huge amount. The botters were to blame here :(

Alwarez
10-22-2016, 06:49 PM
Immo weapon (price drop low), vials (drop rate low), g loot in arena (gone) , twilight /cryo and pve points in tombs (gone) . . . . Happy Farming guys (-,-) thank u sts. . . good job :( best of luck to all farmers

You forgot about elites and good event tier rewards. They are also gone

OrcTag
10-22-2016, 09:46 PM
You forgot about elites and good event tier rewards. They are also gone

Add these.. Dragonite bar, sack of cryostar coins, sack of glinstone coins, all sacks gone

friana
10-23-2016, 12:43 AM
I am not saying about this decreased gold from arena . I want to say is all about economic of this game . Please stop scatter expensive items for free this is a factor to make economic to decline. Then i like to run Planar tomb however almost no worth to run here i don't understand why do not remake these old contents . I hope not only new contents but to old contents

Vrazicak
10-23-2016, 10:33 AM
Why do you people think all these items have dropped in price? It's all about demand! Stop farming what people don't want lmao. I think the best way to farm is to farm gold loot with weapon awaken with gold loot, underhul and graveyard have pretty nice gold drop amounts especially when you stack 100%+ gold loot to it. And another reason why all these things are cheap because there are too many people farming it, and no one is buying it, cause no one needs it, like I said lil bit earlier, events are amazing source of income, I made 1m+ by rushing to plat tier first day and selling necropolis guard vanity for 500k, skeleton for 300k, fenris for 150k, gravemaker 100k etc. You CAN make gold, you're just too ignorant to figure out how to.

bonjovi3223
10-23-2016, 03:09 PM
Why do you people think all these items have dropped in price? It's all about demand! Stop farming what people don't want lmao. I think the best way to farm is to farm gold loot with weapon awaken with gold loot, underhul and graveyard have pretty nice gold drop amounts especially when you stack 100%+ gold loot to it. And another reason why all these things are cheap because there are too many people farming it, and no one is buying it, cause no one needs it, like I said lil bit earlier, events are amazing source of income, I made 1m+ by rushing to plat tier first day and selling necropolis guard vanity for 500k, skeleton for 300k, fenris for 150k, gravemaker 100k etc. You CAN make gold, you're just too ignorant to figure out how to.
If you are faming underhul for gold drops, you have no idea how to play this game. It is ~1k per run of which you will prolly use 250 gold on pots as you are constantly stunned by bettles & are potting to stay alive. Lets not forget the time & frustration of running the map due to those beetles.
Grats on making 1m in the event. What are you going to do the rest of the time?? Do you have an event every week to make your 1m??

Ceuidear
10-24-2016, 10:44 AM
Ya the underhul maps r really frustrating n slow n cant depend on the gold drops we get there coz even if its 1K per run by the time we reach boss we will be loosing pots worth 300G & surely pet will be hungry n feed that too n if someone has just one good arcane pet n no other ones to switch then surely he/she is gonna loose more than what they have earned.
Its all if the map is full n just imagine if 2 among 4 leaves the map n only 2 of them wanna run it be a really frustratin n irritating run.

intizamfamily888
10-25-2016, 01:07 AM
Ya the underhul maps r really frustrating n slow n cant depend on the gold drops we get there coz even if its 1K per run by the time we reach boss we will be loosing pots worth 300G & surely pet will be hungry n feed that too n if someone has just one good arcane pet n no other ones to switch then surely he/she is gonna loose more than what they have earned.
Its all if the map is full n just imagine if 2 among 4 leaves the map n only 2 of them wanna run it be a really frustratin n irritating run.
Actually its pretty good to run elite underhul in a good pt. U can get up to 6-10k in a run from heston and preston

diexdie
10-25-2016, 01:04 PM
Agree w Dev, arena g drop broke economy

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

dexish
10-25-2016, 01:18 PM
Economy drop because there is no way to earn gold now...earning gold in al is so difficult atm zzz..

Justg
10-25-2016, 01:20 PM
Economy drop because there is no way to earn gold now...earning gold in al is so difficult atm zzz..

We are seeing massive influx of gold right now from the event, so maybe you are not doing it properly.

dexish
10-25-2016, 02:00 PM
We are seeing massive influx of gold right now from the event, so maybe you are not doing it properly.
Oh :-(

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

GreatVix
10-25-2016, 02:34 PM
1.Maybe we talk about mountly farm,
Also we can good income in event if we can get atleast 3 energy esence/run when farm in map but i try farm till complete few elite aps still 1 energy or 2 if lucky/run.
2. About arena, the one intrested think in arena (before) was gold drop that only valuable around ther vial ( crazy rare) fossill ( extremly crazy amazing rare offcourse )
About arena give more valuable drop ( primary jewel, awakening craft, or what ever who didnt low lv bracket only)
Then We can accept it without gold drop.
3. In the future Try thinking the effect for game with what item already used to drop in game before launch new system,item or etc, because something nerf are not good for player.
4. Dont make us as enemy about what we talking, be sure STS dev also human that make mistake too, its good if someone say "sorry that our mistake, we now fix it" because i never heard it from any dev whatever mistake they do, that needed because that friendly talk.
5. Hope we all the best and glory for AL hope arlor stay solid till time stop counting.

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

Shanerry
10-25-2016, 08:49 PM
x.x sad .. im aiming for fossil every run (guess what..... no fossil at all ^^) .-. but even though i dont get fossil atleast i earn some gold from my runs .. To be honest i still not looted fossil from my entire 1yr7months of playing aL :b no lie ..
I think the gold loot there before is fine,u just need to scale / make bosses harder so that it wont be easy run or add something good to farm there if gold loot remove or if possible make New Arena like that with underhul&somberhlt bosses ofcourse with good loots but rare like vial and fossil 😊

Energizeric
10-25-2016, 11:12 PM
Why anyone finds it fun to run maps that are super easy is puzzling to me. Why not play on a map where it is at least somewhat challenging? Arena is old content, and any level 60 player can solo Arena with no possibility of dying and each boss can be defeated with 3-4 hits. It's dumb that something that easy should pay out anything at all.

I'm surprised your are not compaining about Jarl no longer dropping locked crates LOL

Run the new maps, or at least something that is from content within the past 3 expansions...

Shanerry
10-26-2016, 02:03 PM
Why anyone finds it fun to run maps that are super easy is puzzling to me. Why not play on a map where it is at least somewhat challenging? Arena is old content, and any level 60 player can solo Arena with no possibility of dying and each boss can be defeated with 3-4 hits. It's dumb that something that easy should pay out anything at all.

I'm surprised your are not compaining about Jarl no longer dropping locked crates LOL

Run the new maps, or at least something that is from content within the past 3 expansions...
jarl map is so different from arena @@ if u want situation the same to jarl map it should be the dead city ^^ no problem when jarl map been remove coz lockeds still dropping everywhere and we hav the mining site .. umn the reason y everyone still plays ther is becoz of the loots :) its still thrilling to open arena chest fr maybe we can loot vial or more exciting' Arcqne Fossil,, + gold loot (payout fr the effort collecting) .. its not that much dumb at all ^-^ / Ahehe

Ceuidear
10-26-2016, 11:39 PM
Arena maybe old & outdated but, still many people prefer to run there to try out their luck. Currently there is nothing good to loot from arena so, y not scale arena to current level & add few of the items making arena not loose its value & run for fun.

► Add Standard class jewels to Arena Master chests.

► Add Shard, as per the info in crafting station we need lots of shards in order to upgrade gears so, y not add shard to it ? Removing it from Elite Golden Dragonscale chests.

► Add Elite Gold Runner Chests.

GreatVix
10-27-2016, 05:07 AM
Why people always compared arena with end game map?
What we think in new maps as arena farmer was " new map cost too much pots+gold feed for pet, yes new mythic item in vendor are impressive but way to get it is so bored with new must grind system its will much more fun if those "must grund rank not force people to do it"
We all understand that this happened with lower map nerfed in gold and locked banishing from arlor, LEPRE nerfed useles without other luck think ( i try farm lock randomly map just with lepre its hopeless no singgle lock whe reroll ( the point we need new think without nerfed the other that what exacly "add" new think mean, what the point if add new but nerf the old? Lepre shuld work like before without hisha and new luck thing. And work better if add full luck thing in our char. But i find full luck run just like old lepre run and run just with lepre=epic rarity guaranted loot sometime legendary furniture for ur house who so priceless )
We need fun in game, we need fun to run simething because there is no fun with "force must grind method" i call new map system that forced system xd.
See if no rank needed still hard with more token need but fun because there no warning that forced u every enter map.
Try add fun think for GAME please, i see our arlor moved slowly turned to tax land.

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk