PDA

View Full Version : 1.0.2 Content Update (69791)

asommers
09-23-2011, 02:07 PM
The Continue button in the lobby will now take you to whatever PvE dungeon you were in last.
The name generator should now attempt to generate shorter names and should no longer generate names that fail the content filter
Fixed display issue when equipping a rifle and a vanity shield concurrently.
Fixed a typo with Enemy at the Crates.
Watch your step! The Director Bot has fixed some malfunctioning bags that were not dropping behind his control pad.
New sounds for the bots and boss in the Slouch-O Campaign.
Falling bags in the Slouch-O levels will now fall through the air silently.
Fixed descriptions for Decay to correctly read minus target armor instead of plus target armor.
Fixed autoleveling points not being spent for skills when recieving xp from completing a quest.
Primary spawn location for Numa Prime Base has been moved next to the large teleporter.
iPhone: Fixed inventory paging with the 4th item not being accessible

bronislav84
09-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Bags falling silently? How do you avoid something that doesn't have a cue? Please bring back the sounds. Thank you.

apoceq
09-23-2011, 02:17 PM
You see the little dark spot on the floor when they start falling :)

LordEspe
09-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Sneaky director!!!!!!! And silent bags huh!? Gonna get interesting when ppl aren't paying attention.

flashbackflip
09-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Wow! Those silent-fallin-bags would be freaky for newcomers now

Thanx for altering the gameplay)

apoceq
09-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Nice update Cant wait until it says

- Optimized play for dual core motorola devices

:(

LordEspe
09-23-2011, 02:21 PM
I like it, I wish they could change more things randomly with patches! It will break up old habits and make the game more exciting with each update!!

Freek van Hezik
09-23-2011, 02:22 PM
I noticed that the leaderboards show android now, will there be a new class soon and if not what will be stated on that board?

Deadly Deceit
09-23-2011, 02:24 PM
I agree with Lord Espe
Adds some more interest to the maps
And I saw you Asommers!

Ebalere
09-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Bags falling silently? How do you avoid something that doesn't have a cue? Please bring back the sounds. Thank you.

Since when would a huge sandbag make any noise falling from the rafters?

Cascade
09-23-2011, 02:34 PM
I usually play without sound so the silent bags is nothing new. Lol.

Flip
09-23-2011, 02:45 PM
I noticed that the leaderboards show android now, will there be a new class soon and if not what will be stated on that board?
This is just a bug, thanks for reporting it!

tearacan
09-23-2011, 02:48 PM
i liked the pfffiiiieeeew...

please keep killing the people who stands near exploding doors, those are fun too.

Draco Mikato
09-23-2011, 03:13 PM
I knew the skill description for Decay was a typo :)

Writer@Large
09-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Still no ability to move the joystick on the iPad? Le sigh. It's the absolute worst, most terrible placement of a control stick I've ever experienced in a game. I mean, who actually holds their device like that?!

bronislav84
09-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Since when would a huge sandbag make any noise falling from the rafters?

"In cartoons" there's always sound effects for falling stuff, even sandbags :)

Maybe there should be a special sound effect for when it actually hits someone :D

Either that, or everyone else nearby auto-laughs!Basically the answer I would have given. This is movie themed. Bags should have whistle sounds.

Samhayne
09-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Basically the answer I would have given. This is movie themed. Bags should have whistle sounds.

The whistle sounds were removed because it was REALLY LOUD during the boss fight when multiple ones were falling. Also, learn to look for the dark circles on the ground where the sandbag will land.

Adam James Bowen
09-23-2011, 03:37 PM
what needs to be addressed is the virtual thumb stick on the iPad. Lets be able to reposition it please. thanks :)

Writer@Large
09-23-2011, 03:43 PM
@Adam: And it's not that hard a fix. They just need to look at ... oh, I don't know ... EVERY SINGLE OTHER IPAD GAME WITH A JOYPAD to figure out a better place for it. Or better, do the whole "it appears under your thumb wherever you touch on that side" thing that Gameloft has perfected so well.

bronislav84
09-23-2011, 04:29 PM
I see Sam. So there's many bags falling around the Director now? Great, more deaths. But yea I can see why you would remove it now. I will try to get used to the dots then. Thank you for the clarification.

Deathpunch
09-23-2011, 05:08 PM
I usually play without sound so the silent bags is nothing new. Lol.

Me, too.

Kalielle
09-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Aww, I liked the sound of the bags. So intuitive - the moment I first heard it I knew to watch out for something falling. Guess I'll just train myself to look for the shadows more closely.

Uzikrabd
09-23-2011, 05:15 PM

Yeah,saw assomerstwo on it so lucky lucky dev

krazii
09-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Better gameplay if bags make some sort of falling sound, was a neat effect. (-1 on change)

Yes, many comments about virtual joystick control, still no word from STS, wish they would say something, even if it's "we think it's fine right where it is". I've suggested this for over a year in PL with no action whatsoever.

The new sounds in SL, well at least one of them are worse then million bag falling sounds. That nasal echo computer sound is so distracting and really takes away from the gameplay experience. There's gotta be a different, better, less distracting sounds out there. Please remove the sound asap until you find something better. (-1,000,000)

Cahaun
09-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Because the joystick IS fine where it is. Not THINK... I know it is good where it is ;). Now back to the main topic! Good update as it prevents the "safe zone" in the director battle since it was pretty simple to spam heal behind him with an op. I also like the no-sound falling bags as it is a TRAP not a thing to be expected.
Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate

Ellyidol
09-23-2011, 07:28 PM
I love the new sounds from the bots. The first thing that came to mind was Transformers. Really cool.

Also, I'm not sure if it's just my device, but did the COMBO effect get stuffed up? This is what I see:

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/b290e4ec.jpg

The COMBO word seems to be all mushed up and pixelated into looking like bars only.

Veebehal Lockhart
09-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Can this game be played on the PC or on my Monitor screen?

It will only be easier if it were like that...

Fac3bon3s
09-23-2011, 09:37 PM
Veebs. This is strictly a mobile/ tablet mmorpg.

CappinClutch
09-23-2011, 10:13 PM
...everyone forgot to mention..."great job dev team...ty for the patch and all the work you do!"

commence with the whining...lol!

Teddyache
09-23-2011, 11:56 PM
For those on an iPad, if you go to options and make your joystick bigger, it will move slightly away from the area where you may accidentally click on another players toon profile. I'm having this issue (end up in a profile instead of moving...) so I assume that is what others are experiencing as well.

And yes, I love the game so thank you to STS and all the devs!

DefynGravity
09-25-2011, 07:37 PM
This game is easy enough ...we don't need sound to know wen bags r falling...don't get to lazy

CosmoxKramer
09-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Spacetime,
Can you please lower the Virtual pad on the IPad version of Star Legends to the bottom of the page? Or give us that option? When I am in a full group of 5 I click on people in party interface when trying to move my character. Thank you

Twinrova
09-28-2011, 04:32 AM
They should have the sandbags falling at random locations on the maps to make it more interesting, so veteran players don't know where there going to fall. For instance having them fall in the secret areas, where the chests are.
:)