PDA

View Full Version : Lepre

Captain critic
10-21-2016, 12:55 PM
Can someone tell me what the difference us between the two lepres ? Besides the stats, and can u tell me which is better the new lepre or the old lepre ? Or are they both same ?

Cinco
10-21-2016, 12:55 PM
The new one is better because, since it's Level 15, you can use much better jewels!

Ckc Chen
10-25-2016, 12:35 PM
Yea, buy the new lepre when you have chance.

Necropolis
10-25-2016, 02:29 PM
Yea, buy the new lepre when you have chance.
Is it really worth it? For my known the Treasure Talisman has exactly the same stats, and it's nearly 5,5 times more expensive then a lepre.

Sent from somewhere in the Netherlands

Vvildfire
10-26-2016, 12:24 AM
Is it really worth it? For my known the Treasure Talisman has exactly the same stats, and it's nearly 5,5 times more expensive then a lepre.

Only difference is the level (and the particle effect, if you like Halloween pumpkins better*).
This means that:
1) your toons below level 15 can't wear it
2) you can socket better jewels in it
If that's worth its price to you, buy it. If not, leave it :)

*There's another pendant with pumpkin effects called Jack Hollows (more or less)

Necropolis
10-26-2016, 12:33 AM
Only difference is the level (and the particle effect, if you like Halloween pumpkins better*).
This means that:
1) your toons below level 15 can't wear it
2) you can socket better jewels in it
If that's worth its price to you, buy it. If not, leave it :)

*There's another pendant with pumpkin effects called Jack Hollows (more or less)

But the 2013 Jack Hellow's pendant is still cheaper then Treasure Talisman

resurrected
10-26-2016, 01:09 AM
I really don't see sense buying it while i just use it for 5-10 second at boss. I'm fine xD
BTW does it have another effect?

Necropolis
10-26-2016, 01:43 AM
I really don't see sense buying it while i just use it for 5-10 second at boss. I'm fine xD
BTW does it have another effect?
Yes, a white version of Jack Hellow's pendant

resurrected
10-26-2016, 02:15 AM
Yes, a white version of Jack Hellow's pendant

Dankje xD
/11

Vvildfire
10-26-2016, 06:50 AM
But the 2013 Jack Hellow's pendant is still cheaper then Treasure Talisman

I'm guessing it's cheaper because it's not a novelty :)
I also wouldn't buy the Treasure Talisman if I were you! Does it make that much of a difference to you if you can socket fortified jewels instead of weak?
It seems to me like it was made purely for looks. They're not forcing you to buy a Lepre that gives more luck. They're giving the choice of a better looking effect (don't kill me if you like the clover effect better! >.<) for the higher end players :)