PDA

View Full Version : STS!!!! Halloween suggestions for housing.

Probationer
10-21-2016, 03:07 PM
Currently, all the new content is amazing however I have a few suggestions I wish would be implemented to make the event more memorable and worth while...yes I know we have the boogie statue!!!! But...

The graveyard location, I love the audio, however the visuals need improving...so I suggest:

- add punpkins ?
- have ghosts flying around the outside...(maybe occasionally flying through the house and screaming lol)
- zombies/vampires coming out of the ground and maybe either going back under or running into the forest?

Accessories -

- skeleton statue - when dance ball or disco lights turn on it dances?

ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED AND WILL BE ADDED TO THE LIST IF APPRPOPRIATE!

P.S this should be in suggestions but general discussion gains a greater publicity :banana:

Avaree
10-21-2016, 10:45 PM
Nothing needs to be added to the graveyard location, design is well done as it is.
Some things like ghost flying, dancing skelys, zombies spawing and running could cause server instability. We have had enough lag. JS.

Probationer
10-22-2016, 05:21 AM
Nothing needs to be added to the graveyard location, design is well done as it is.
Some things like ghost flying, dancing skelys, zombies spawing and running could cause server instability. We have had enough lag. JS.

I agree, it's fine how it is but it could be better...I think a coffin for a bed and ghosts flying around outside are reasonable and could be optional by the user if necessary.