PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Rewards Top 5

ThaAnas
10-21-2016, 05:56 PM
I dont know if anyone recognized it but I did,
the differences between classes

Rogue: ghost medusa (medusa already classic vanity)
Mage: ghost Ice golem (golem is already classic )
Warrior: ghost mummy? mummy has already 2 different colour vanities and they nothing worth
so rogues mages will reward like 50-100m vanities while war will get maybe 3m-5m eventho it is rare it doesnt seem very well worn...

better suggestions would have been ghost yeti set or smth...
to equal the rewards but well let me know if someone agrees or disagrees thx

Ardbeg
10-21-2016, 05:58 PM
It is the rarity that defines the value, not the look. For a proof, check old threads on the ice golem vanity before the release.

Eriel Delgado
10-21-2016, 08:42 PM
it should've been ghost yeti or gost frankestein for warrior class.

ThaAnas
10-21-2016, 09:00 PM
It is the rarity that defines the value, not the look. For a proof, check old threads on the ice golem vanity before the release.

I agree with you that it doesnt lesses the rarity but ...
why rogue and mage for both an execlusive top runner reward vanity and warriors got an old fashioned from chest ? it doesnt suit at all

Vvildfire
10-22-2016, 12:13 AM
Does the Mummy vanity have wings? Would its overall value be increased if it were a 3-piece set?

Horme
10-22-2016, 02:15 AM
Rogues and Mages spend more energies than Warriors?

Agirlnamedbob
10-22-2016, 03:20 AM

This is treu but the medusa/ice golem set were halloween event lb prizes, mummy was just a token vanity (i think, kinda forgot how to get it ) if no one likes it the valeu will be lower, mummy set has already been recoloured 3 times.. they should have make warrior lb price at least frank set..

kinzmet
10-22-2016, 07:03 PM
Franky can't be a ghost since he dont have a soul.