PDA

View Full Version : Energy Essence Drop Rate

Lim Weibin
10-21-2016, 11:31 PM
I know that there is already one thread about the energy essence drop rate being too low, but i just want to make it to a point that the rate of it should really be increased and would really mean alot to those people who farmed their whole day for it in tombs. I farmed around 300 energies from the previous ursoth event but i do start to see the difference in the rate between this Hallowen event and Ursoth event energy rate drops. Please do increase the drop rate of the ess!

Horme
10-22-2016, 02:17 AM
The drop rate is fine, I'm running KT4 and got 2-4 energies for every run.

Ghaith
10-22-2016, 07:48 AM
The drop rate is fine, I'm running KT4 and got 2-4 energies for every run.

Hella lucky...
I did run kt4 myself but got 1-2!!

Chuuwee
10-22-2016, 09:09 AM
My energy ess problem for now is settled. After the hotfix I decided to farm for Jack and energy when I'm not doing event. I went to shuyal and tindirin looking for Jack, when I found him and kill him, I move to next map. Oh and I don't finish the map. I usually found jack before half the map is done. I farm solo so this I realized is the quicker way for me to grind without getting bored sticking to the tombs.

Before you know it, you got a good amount off ess and tokens too. Maybe you can use my way to farm. :)

Abuze
10-22-2016, 09:36 AM
My energy ess problem for now is settled. After the hotfix I decided to farm for Jack and energy when I'm not doing event. I went to shuyal and tindirin looking for Jack, when I found him and kill him, I move to next map. Oh and I don't finish the map. I usually found jack before half the map is done. I farm solo so this I realized is the quicker way for me to grind without getting bored sticking to the tombs.

Before you know it, you got a good amount off ess and tokens too. Maybe you can use my way to farm. :)

Shhh don't let devs see this haha they will nerf token per jack or jack spawn rate.

TheBoon
10-22-2016, 09:54 AM
@abuze lol yeah ! 😂😂😂😂😂

PEMA
10-22-2016, 10:16 AM
In my opinion, there's really nothing profitable from this year's Halloween Event except for the cool title and lb stuffs. Im just farming energy for winter and yeah, drop rate is not as expected but it'll do fine :)

Chuuwee
10-22-2016, 11:01 AM
Shhh don't let devs see this haha they will nerf token per jack or jack spawn rate.

trololol :P

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 12:41 PM
In my opinion, there's really nothing profitable from this year's Halloween Event except for the cool title and lb stuffs. Im just farming energy for winter and yeah, drop rate is not as expected but it'll do fine :)
true:)

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Lim Weibin
10-22-2016, 11:24 PM

Oh i see haha i could try xD Kraag tombs usually spawns jack too, gained around 100 tokens from jack so far lol

Lim Weibin
10-22-2016, 11:26 PM
Yes i agree, i went to plat tier just for the cool title lol.

Cheekybruh
10-23-2016, 10:42 AM
I get about 1-2 each KT1 run! Try it out, fast run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk