PDA

View Full Version : pve kills

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 12:14 AM
everyone know that sts killed pve kills farming in tombs after 59lvl so my question is where can i get some pve kills WITHOUT easy dying n spending hp pots?
sts did bad thing because we didnt know about that, unfortunately i was lvl 60 when i saw the tombs cant give u xp n pve kills after 59:(
they should make scalling tombs to our lvl even if we are 59+ :/

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Safiras
10-22-2016, 01:07 AM
normal citadel is pretty easy now if you have the new weapons and armor. Just make sure you come prepared with things that will give you stun immunity, e.g. Nekro, Arcane Shield/Razor Shield/Juggernaut. It's obviously not as fast as KT4 or WT4 but one run straight to boss gives around 100 kills. I run it in about 5 minutes. An equally geared mage or a tank with Glintstone Aegis should be able to do it much faster. Plus side of running the map is you can farm primary stat jewels on the side.

Eriel Delgado
10-22-2016, 06:41 AM
Hauntlet still gives kills but no locks. hopes this helps.

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 08:58 AM
thanks

Abuze
10-22-2016, 09:39 AM
normal citadel is pretty easy now if you have the new weapons and armor. Just make sure you come prepared with things that will give you stun immunity, e.g. Nekro, Arcane Shield/Razor Shield/Juggernaut. It's obviously not as fast as KT4 or WT4 but one run straight to boss gives around 100 kills. I run it in about 5 minutes. An equally geared mage or a tank with Glintstone Aegis should be able to do it much faster. Plus side of running the map is you can farm primary stat jewels on the side.

Pets like nilbog, etc are also very useful if you're farming citadel

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 09:39 AM
yes i saw that some cheap pets are also helpful