PDA

View Full Version : Endgame PvP bracket level 56-61

Perceval
10-22-2016, 08:20 AM
TITLE EDIT - [57 - 61]

Wouldn't it be nice to have a endgame PvP bracket of level 57 to 61?

It puts more reason to get to level 61, discover, play and enjoy the expansion content does it not?

I hope the developers add this because PvP is really quite dead (sorry, couldn't find a better word to describe this) at endgame, probably because people are camping between levels 56-58 to PvP.

Right now, endgame just looks like a chore.

Breakingbadxx
10-22-2016, 10:01 AM
+1
More players at endgame PvP...why not.

Hopefully PvP content is developed more also. The game is becoming a bit too PvE orientated.

resurrected
10-22-2016, 11:34 AM
We had 5 level caps. People complained. ask cinco about more info..

Perceval
10-22-2016, 12:41 PM
I think 5 level caps on levels lower than 56 would have a negative effect but this is just to help endgame out a bit more.

resurrected
10-22-2016, 12:46 PM
I think 5 level caps on levels lower than 56 would have a negative effect but this is just to help endgame out a bit more.
Difference between 57 and 61 is high in gear. By the way there was already thread about it. Most of people stayed in 57-58 to not waste their gear efforts and do pvp APS. We should respect where players choose to play and we can't force anyone to play in endgame.

Hpnvx
10-22-2016, 01:02 PM

People complain all the time, but this is the right thing to do and it must happen...

Fsuryo
10-22-2016, 01:03 PM
High diffrent gear's stat. You can check +armor every level between 56-61.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Hpnvx
10-22-2016, 01:04 PM
+1 for this thread...engame pvp needs to active again

resurrected
10-22-2016, 02:35 PM
People complain all the time, but this is the right thing to do and it must happen...
Sorry but if it is right thing then Cinco would keep it instead change to old 2 level PvP cap. Don't force people just cause endgame PvP is death. Cap is fresh ofc its death lol. Keep in mind its event

Perceval
10-22-2016, 06:42 PM
Sorry but if it is right thing then Cinco would keep it instead change to old 2 level PvP cap. Don't force people just cause endgame PvP is death. Cap is fresh ofc its death lol. Keep in mind its event
Its a new cap so we should be able to try new things. Keeping a law that made sense a while back but now has a negative effect doesn't seem like a good idea.

I'm sure I remember a developer saying somewhere that they would like the majority of players to be at endgame if possible. This is a method to do so.

resurrected
10-22-2016, 06:43 PM
Its a new cap so we should be able to try new things. Keeping a law that made sense a while back but now has a negative effect doesn't seem like a good idea.

I'm sure I remember a developer saying somewhere that they would like most players to be at endgame if possible. This is a method to do so.
Forcing them to ? Gl:)
Seems u don't get it

Breakingbadxx
10-22-2016, 06:51 PM
Forcing them to ? Gl:)
Seems u don't get it
I don't think you get it. Isn't a level 56 forced to go to 58 to not get farmed in PvP?

Its just a suggestion to support endgame which really needs some perks.

resurrected
10-22-2016, 06:55 PM
I don't think you get it. Isn't a level 56 forced to go to 58 to not get farmed in PvP?

Its just a suggestion to support endgame which really needs some perks.
No it isn't

Perceval
10-22-2016, 06:57 PM
No it isn't
I see. Which part exactly?

Perceval
10-22-2016, 07:00 PM
Difference between 57 and 61 is high in gear. By the way there was already thread about it. Most of people stayed in 57-58 to not waste their gear efforts and do pvp APS. We should respect where players choose to play and we can't force anyone to play in endgame.
If one wishes to remain level 57 or so in a 57-61 PvP bracket..I respect that.

resurrected
10-22-2016, 07:00 PM
I see. Which part exactly?
Whole this thread is big no. Don't force players to do something they don't want lol
Do you see anyone like the idea besides you and your friend? No because we already had it and it was crap
Its pointless to bring same idea all over again. And its pointless explain it all again too. You can hate me now :)

Perceval
10-22-2016, 07:04 PM
Whole this thread is big no. Don't force players to do something they don't want lol
Do you see anyone like the idea besides you and your friend? No because we already had it and it was crap
Its pointless to bring same idea all over again. And its pointless explain it all again too. You can hate me now :)
If you take your time to count and not get triggered, you would realise that 3 people support this. And its actually only "you and your friend" that's against so far.

There's no reason for me to hate. Its your opinion. You're the one hating.

creeepycreeepy
10-23-2016, 05:17 PM
One of the true beautys of games is the right to choose. That being said, why not make a lvl 58 to pvp with if endgame is so "dead" as you put it? Just an idea!

Perceval
10-23-2016, 06:53 PM
One of the true beautys of games is the right to choose. That being said, why not make a lvl 58 to pvp with if endgame is so "dead" as you put it? Just an idea!
Thanks but it'd just be nice to have more players at endgame PvP. This trend of endgame PvP becoming more and more empty seems to be getting worse per new cap.

Speaking of which, I think some of the flag APS should be abolished. Ctf rooms don't open with only 1 player present and even if they did, I wouldn't be playing CTF as it should be. You can manage to get pvp kills here and there but capture 5,000 flags, capture 10,000 flags?...just no.

+ since that rule of 'only one player can hold a flag at one time' was put in...wow. Most people gained the 10,000 flags ap before this rule was put in + when CTF wasn't empty 24/7. Now its just...no.

As for those that gained the 5,000 or 10,000 flags ap..just give them a title or something as a reward.

In the end, the main point is that the game should be able to adapt with changing times. The AL of today isn't what it was 2 or 3 years ago.

creeepycreeepy
10-23-2016, 07:47 PM
Thanks but it'd just be nice to have more players at endgame PvP. This trend of endgame PvP becoming more and more empty seems to be getting worse per new cap.

Speaking of which, I think some of the flag APS should be abolished. Ctf rooms don't open with only 1 player present and even if they did, I wouldn't be playing CTF as it should be. You can manage to get pvp kills here and there but capture 5,000 flags, capture 10,000 flags?...just no.

+ since that rule of 'only one player can hold a flag at one time' was put in...wow. Most people gained the 10,000 flags ap before this rule was put in + when CTF wasn't empty 24/7. Now its just...no.

As for those that gained the 5,000 or 10,000 flags ap..just give them a title or something as a reward.

In the end, the main point is that the game should be able to adapt with changing times. The AL of today isn't what it was 2 or 3 years ago.
Perhaps most lvl 61 players are farming pve maps, i know i cant zone to graveyard without the map filling up within 5 seconds. If you cant beat em jjj em?

Perceval
10-24-2016, 03:24 AM
Perhaps most lvl 61 players are farming pve maps, i know i cant zone to graveyard without the map filling up within 5 seconds. If you cant beat em jjj em?
Tbh I don't think this would bother me as much if they just removed the 5,000 and 10,000 flag (aps) since the CTF map has been "dead" since the 56 cap. 1,000 flags is fine considering being in battle at the same time as capturing the flag. 5,000 or 10,000 is quite ridiculous in these conditions.

Cinco
10-24-2016, 09:16 AM
There are no plans to change the level brackets for PVP. Matchmaking at +/- 2 levels has been working quite well since it all started (and we know the sort of headaches that we get with larger level bands). Much of the high-level population is playing the new endgame PvE right now... and when they farm their amazing 61 gears, you'll most certainly see them in the arena ;-)

Closing the thread. I'd suggest making a separate thread for your feelings about the APs. Thanks!