PDA

View Full Version : game-changing suggestion for sts

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 09:06 AM
guys i really really dont understand why u didnt add the crafting slots to token vendor in traveller outpost
really its annoying for me n im sure not only for me
crafting slots are the most needed part for farming, i cant even buy them on my other account (where i have 200 plats) because its not tradeable from what i see...
u added inventory slots, stash slots, auction slots n furniture slots everywhere but why u didnt add crafting slots?? it should be possible to buy 25 or even 15 craft slots for 70 or 100 story tokens...
other players have 500 slots for free.. not fair;)

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 09:28 AM
please answer me, can u add this or it wont be added

Plqgue
10-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Wahhhhh it's not fair wahhhhh
Bwahaha

eugene9707
10-22-2016, 10:27 AM
From their previous responses, they aren't planning to add it to story token.
But I thought additional crafting inventory was tradable...

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 12:43 PM
it isnt atm u can check it

From their previous responses, they aren't planning to add it to story token.
But I thought additional crafting inventory was tradable...

resurrected
10-22-2016, 12:48 PM
If you buy crafting inventory slots from store using platinum they are tradeable. If not then its bug.

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 12:55 PM
If you buy crafting inventory slots from store using platinum they are tradeable. If not then its bug.
it doesnt look like it would be tradeable

resurrected
10-22-2016, 12:58 PM
it doesnt look like it would be tradeable

Believe me it was. I'm not plat player so i can't check if its now. As i said if this isn't tradeable then its bug.

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 01:03 PM
Believe me it was. I'm not plat player so i can't check if its now. As i said if this isn't tradeable then its bug.
i think it isnt tradeable, u dont need to buy it to see if it is tradeable or not, i know it isnt because i have 500 slots on my old account n i cant buy it because it says i have maxed slots, so it means that u get slots without opening it, also i remember it was in shop, thats why it was tradeable, now it is only available by inventory buy options

eugene9707
10-22-2016, 02:35 PM
i think it isnt tradeable, u dont need to buy it to see if it is tradeable or not, i know it isnt because i have 500 slots on my old account n i cant buy it because it says i have maxed slots, so it means that u get slots without opening it, also i remember it was in shop, thats why it was tradeable, now it is only available by inventory buy options

Interesting, just took a tour around the plat shop, and couldn't find the tradable crafting inventory slot......

It is possible that similar to the awaking elixer, it wasn't added into the updated store interface.

Also as seen from the quote below from JustG, there WAS an tradable crafting inventory slot kit.....

We are well aware of this issue. We put in tradable crafting inventory slots so you can get them without paying plat. We're comfortable with how this stands.

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 05:06 PM
Interesting, just took a tour around the plat shop, and couldn't find the tradable crafting inventory slot......

It is possible that similar to the awaking elixer, it wasn't added into the updated store interface.

Also as seen from the quote below from JustG, there WAS an tradable crafting inventory slot kit.....
i hope ur right with store interface

Meowtho
10-22-2016, 05:18 PM
i think it isnt glitch, i cant buy these slots when i have 500 of them, so it isnt tradeable, it isnt named as a kit also, i just hope that sts will add these slots tradeable or available from vendors because now u can buy every kind of slots for hauntled coins, glinstone n cryo coins, story tokens points n also keys etc. but not crafting slots
this game is turning to p2w, im forced to spend money on this game to get craft slots when other players have 500 for freee... why they even nerfed these slots..
im digging to my old character with 500 slots because it was made in 2014 year, i tod sts is improving al but they made bad decision...
ik they cant get it back to 500 but at least make em tradeable....

Meowtho
10-23-2016, 01:18 AM
anyone here with tradeable craft slots?