PDA

View Full Version : Ghost O' Gourd Tips

Buchmeister
10-22-2016, 11:36 AM
As we all know, with the recently released Halloween event, you can get an awesome new red pumpkin head! If you're still having trouble finding all 45 people to talk to to complete the quest, here's some pointers that will narrow down the search.

If you go in order of expansions, NONE of the NPCs in Nuri+ will count towards the quest. That includes Nuri, Mt Fang, Humania, Blacksmoke, Ancient Caverns (and sand cave) and Enira in the Shadow Cave. Also, none of the crocs in Ancient Swamp count, only the non-croc NPCs. This will save you a lot of walking.

So hopefully this narrows it down a little bit, there are a lot of NPCs to check in the towns I listed above. One last clue is that if you know they give you a quest, they're probably worth checking.

Have fun!

Ignitedmage
10-22-2016, 12:44 PM
i have a simple and easy tip, start from lvl1 to lvl80 and do your closest one(except forest haven) i got the quest done in 2 minutes like this!

Onepropally
10-22-2016, 01:56 PM
Stick to the left and just go forward

Adxe
10-23-2016, 09:25 AM
actually there is glitch where you can talk to only one NPC (Blacksmith in Alien Oasis) just choose "or treat" again and again lol

Buchmeister
10-23-2016, 12:28 PM
actually there is glitch where you can talk to only one NPC (Blacksmith in Alien Oasis) just choose "or treat" again and again lol

You mean Ramla? Because it doesn't work on her

Adxe
10-23-2016, 12:34 PM
You mean Ramla? Because it doesn't work on her

no, the bear on her left named 'Blacksmith'