PDA

View Full Version : Combo list

Martin JF
04-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Lets co-operate to create a complete list of the combos. Remember to add what class know the different attacks. If you dont know what the combo is called, call it (unknown name)

Here is two I found:

Frostbite (Enchantress)+Stomp(Warrior)= Shattered
Root trap(Archer)+ Firestorm(enchantress)= (unknown name)
Frostbite/icestorm+firestorm=hot flash
Thorn trap/thorn wall + lightning strike=force of nature

Jetshrike
04-14-2010, 02:46 PM
ice storm+stomp = shattered
something(archer) + something (either archer or enchantress) = cruel blow

SMELTN
04-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Awesome, I seen the combo text I think come up on my screen earlier, but had no idea what it meant. I assumed either it was a warrior thing or something.

KronicDecay
04-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Yea I got the shattered one earlier. Thought it was somethin I did but didn't know that we could have cross player combos. Pretty cool

_ck
04-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Hot Flash is absolutely delicious when you're playing the Enchantress. I use it all the time, especially against bosses and tougher baddies.

Shouldn't the warrior have some combo of his own though? I've yet to see anyone mention one, or see one in action.

Buvet
04-14-2010, 08:42 PM
I pretty sure that none currently exist, although I would either like to see one soon, or eliminate single class combos, so that the players must work more efficiently as a team.

Gohstp
06-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Lets co-operate to create a complete list of the combos. Remember to add what class know the different attacks. If you dont know what the combo is called, call it (unknown name)

Here is two I found:

Frostbite (Enchantress)+Stomp(Warrior)= Shattered
Root trap(Archer)+ Firestorm(enchantress)= (unknown name)

Thorn trap/thorn wall + lightnng strike is called Nature Strike, not force of nature, and Nature Strike is the best and most important combo because it does damage superior to the other combos.

Fyrce
06-23-2011, 12:32 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?9817-super-awesome-stuff

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23991-Complete-Combo-Guide

see Guide of Guides in sig.